Guest asdfgh!!!

June Brown

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

"Video unavailable"

Try googling Dot  Cotton song,by Howard Uno.

When she dies - will the country notice the reduction in tax revenues from tobacco sales?

• Haha 2

Looking a picture of health in her latest TV appearance, naturally.

june brown dec 2018.png

17 hours ago, msc said:

june brown dec 2018.png

I'd not go that far.

Undertakers can make a corpse look the picture of health with good make up.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'd not go that far.

Undertakers can make a corpse look the picture of health with good make up.

^^ Webland talk for 'wid'.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, charon said:

^^ Webland talk for 'wid'.

Nah, she isn't related to me.:D

• Haha 2

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 01:10, msc said:

june brown dec 2018.png

I'm guessing when she goes tobacco share prices will crash as well

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she lived longer than Bill Roache and broke a few of his longest service in soap records.

A 91 year old that smokes is definitely being picked up by me, my bet is an unexpected stroke. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Deathray said:

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she lived longer than Bill Roache and broke a few of his longest service in soap records.

She may live longer than bill roache as she seems immortal however I cannot see her beating his longevity records as June Brown has been in EastEnders for 33 years with a four year break in the 90s were as Bill Roache has been in Coronation Street for 58 years with a year off when he was accused of rape.

June would have to be on EastEnders for another 28 years if you count there breaks meaning she would be 119 years old and Bill has said he wants to be in Corrie until he’s 100 another 13 years away.

Think they are both starting there ages especially June Brown she looks like she has been dug up.

She's a husk being kept alive by the desire to appear on TV.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Master Tech said:

Can’t believe she had t croaked yet, has anyone got nasty nicks number?

Ooh I Say, He tried to poison her twice but failed, he might of been a serial killer but he couldn’t finish of his old Ma. 

Dont know how June Brown keeps going she looks awful nowadays like they have dug her up.

3 hours ago, Master Tech said:

Can’t believe she had t croaked yet, has anyone got nasty nicks number?

Try the Most Haunted team 

Happy Birthday to June Brown, 92 today :birthday:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Book said:

Happy Birthday to June Brown, 92 today :birthday:

Happy Birthday June.

Happy birthday dot

For example, Drol, few years back someone would have mentioned by now that June Brown had to miss the location filming for Dr Legg's funeral (on health grounds according to ITK folk), only appearing briefly in the Elstree set, and having large parts of her dialogue* (ie written early December for her) handed over to her who plays Sonia instead.

*including important stuff for the character, given Leonard Fenton only returned to die to give June Brown a storyline.

5 years ago this would have produced 2 pages of "she's on her last legs" posts rapidly approaching that final Dead.

Instead it goes unmentioned, and there's no discussion of the DL50, just birthday mentions, death notices and "are they dead yet?" mentions. Soulless stat collecting.

I'm rather grumpy today.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

cough cough... Richard O'Sullivan... cough

37 minutes ago, msc said:

For example, Drol, few years back someone would have mentioned by now that June Brown had to miss the location filming for Dr Legg's funeral (on health grounds according to ITK folk), only appearing briefly in the Elstree set, and having large parts of her dialogue* (ie written early December for her) handed over to her who plays Sonia instead.

*including important stuff for the character, given Leonard Fenton only returned to die to give June Brown a storyline.

5 years ago this would have produced 2 pages of "she's on her last legs" posts rapidly approaching that final Dead.

Instead it goes unmentioned, and there's no discussion of the DL50, just birthday mentions, death notices and "are they dead yet?" mentions. Soulless stat collecting.

I'm rather grumpy today.

It's hard to tell. It seems they filmed the interior stuff which she attended after when the location stuff was filmed (because that was filmed mid December as confirmed in newspaper reports) so what ever made her miss those scenes was not overtly serious.  She has vanished again now and next week is said to be in Ireland but she always has a break starting on screen in February.

A stunt double was used for her scenes going into the pub on Thursday. She was back last night but her character has now gone back to Ireland; her breaks seem to be getting more and more frequent as she was off most of last year as well. Of course this could just be because of her age, but her health does seem to be on the decline slowly 

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

A stunt double was used for her scenes going into the pub on Thursday. She was back last night but her character has now gone back to Ireland; her breaks seem to be getting more and more frequent as she was off most of last year as well. Of course this could just be because of her age, but her health does seem to be on the decline slowly 

Eastenders facebook page suggested she had left for good but that feels unlikely and doesnt fit with how Dot explained her exit.

• Like 1

Starting to go blind? She walked right into a table few months ago on Eastenders!