Guest asdfgh!!!

June Brown

59 minutes ago, drol said:

96 but that's not the point

Risultati immagini per ernest angley

That's a person...not a waxwork, right?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If her age has caught up with her she'd be dead. I definitely think something is wrong with her. Look at her arms and her chest area. She is skin and bones.

She’s always been stick thin 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JR976evil said:

She’s always been stick thin 

That's right, and she looks like a naturally thin person does at 90+. 

And she looks well turned-out, a lot smarter than a lot of celebs do when they are caught unawares by the paparazzi.

I was half expecting one of those Daily Mail paragraphs halfway down telling us where we can buy an outfit like June's.  :lol:

She's 91, able to sit herself down on a doorstep, 'ave a fag and get up unaided? RESPECT !  :D 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

She's 91, able to sit herself down on a doorstep, 'ave a fag and get up unaided? RESPECT !  :D 

Also no make up.Makes a difference.

• Like 2

Might be worth keeping her on next year's list.

13 hours ago, Sean said:

Might be worth keeping her on next year's list.

Yeah, for all the claims of good health above she could get caught in a strong wind and blown away to her death

26 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, for all the claims of good health above she could get caught in a strong wind and blown away to her death

Then truly, all the leaves are Brown....:D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

I’m not a religious scholar but I’m sure there’s a bible passage would suit the above, Dot would know 

• Like 1

Must be something wrong with her, teaming up again with her old physician, Dr Legg.

Be good form spotting chance as he is only a year younger than her.

*eta, aye, I should have read the Betty Driver thread afore posting.......

Edited by charon
being a fud.

Watching Eastenders for form spotting. God, it's shite. Fast forwarding all the non Dot/Dr Legg bits and saving 28 minutes though.

June Brown sounds quite breathless, rattling through her dialogue. She looks alright for 91, but she really does feel like someone being kept alive by their job.

Leonard Fenton looks and sounds fairly well for his age. They're killing off his character, however. Have noticed nearly all of his scenes involve him sitting down.

EDIT - Hooray, uploading pics is back!

june brown 1.png

fenton 2018.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Leonard Fenton looks and sounds fairly well for his age. They're killing off his character, however. Have noticed nearly all of his scenes involve him sitting down.

Must be summat wrong with his Legg.....

(Re-buttons coat)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Watching Eastenders for form spotting. God, it's shite. Fast forwarding all the non Dot/Dr Legg bits and saving 28 minutes though.

June Brown sounds quite breathless, rattling through her dialogue. She looks alright for 91, but she really does feel like someone being kept alive by their job.

EDIT - Hooray, uploading pics is back!

june brown 1.png

fenton 2018.png

Yeah Dr Legg is supposed to be 98 (6 years older than Fenton) and dying of pancreatic cancer so they wont want him to look too good.He has stood in a few scenes unaided though.

On 27/10/2018 at 21:38, Sean said:

Yeah Dr Legg is supposed to be 98 (6 years older than Fenton) and dying of pancreatic cancer

Good analogy for most soaps when you think about it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Good analogy for most soaps when you think about it.

Well, I have thought about it and have concluded that you are talking shite young man!

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, I have thought about it and have concluded that you are talking shite young man!

You need to take more into consideration than just cancer and soap operas. Soap operas like most things pumped out by the leftist liberal liberal media is globalist propaganda funded by George Soros. Everyday millions of NPCs tune in to watch the state funded coronation street and be told by Dot Cotton that brexit is racist and that the orange man from across the pond is bad. I am sick and FUCKING TIRED of liberal propaganda like coronation street and EastEnders promote PC culture and mass immigration. The people of Britain don't want their streets to consist solely of Nishs and Kumar's they want to see fellow white, straight people. LFN I like you because you are a white man but Coronation street is the main reason Britain is being overrun by people of colour. 

2 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You need to take more into consideration than just cancer and soap operas. Soap operas like most things pumped out by the leftist liberal liberal media is globalist propaganda funded by George Soros. Everyday millions of NPCs tune in to watch the state funded coronation street and be told by Dot Cotton that brexit is racist and that the orange man from across the pond is bad. I am sick and FUCKING TIRED of liberal propaganda like coronation street and EastEnders promote PC culture and mass immigration. The people of Britain don't want their streets to consist solely of Nishs and Kumar's they want to see fellow white, straight people. LFN I like you because you are a white man but Coronation street is the main reason Britain is being overrun by people of colour. 

Great post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Great post. 

Thanks it was a blast writing. Legit one of the funniest things I've ever made here.

Lol, and not even British :lol:

Anyhoo.

She looks like shit.

From Dot Cotton to Egyptian Cotton inside 8 months...

Egypt_03.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You are a complete bell end.:lol:

14 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are a complete bell end.:lol:

And therefore a very unlikely presence inside June Brown these days

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

Ooh I say! 

No.

That was Dan Maskell.