Grim_Rita

DeathList "Dead" Chat!

Oops! It all went tits-up. Anyway, nice to meet those who I met. Till next time....

A lot of people seem to be online, anyone want to chat in the livechat right now? (maybe some newer members for a change)

Anyone up for a New Year's Eve chat session again?

It's a bit of a tradition, before and after the rollover. It can be an, ehrm, interesting experience, with users from different time zones.

Dunno if I'll be near a computer that's connected to this InterWeb thingy, though. I'll check in when I can.

regards,

Hein

See you there!

I don't expect to be around at a very convenient time for New Year's chat (unless you happen to live in the Western Atlantic) as I'll be working till quite early in the morning.

I'll just wish everyone all the best and see you all next year. :P

Come on in guys, we've opened the brandy and the wine and crisps and I'm dissing my ex. It's just like a real party.

Due to the new upgrade only 5 members could get in to DL Chat at one time. This kind of puts the mockers on the chats that go on over Hogmanay and well into New Year's Day, probably the most used time for DL. Had a pleasant chat with Magere Hein over on msn and he messaged the Grim Reaper, who has now paid for the Chat to hold 20 members at a time, cheers boss, I think we all forget that keeping this website running comes out of one man's pocket and every new addition to the software is paid for by him, we access it for free.

Happy New year Mr. Reaper :birthday2:

Good old GR. I enjoyed chatting last night - couldn't carry on on MSN but for some reason by computer doesn't like it - maybe it's a bit too old!!!

Don't think he'd done the update when I arrived and it wouldn't let me in. Then when I got there everybody had buggered off. They do say that life imitates art. I think Samuel Beckett should have called his play: Godot missed the bus.

I went into chat last night to find two guests in there. Since when were guests allowed in chat?

They said bugger all, so I buggered off.

Missed it again.

About ten in there when I left just now. Nice and lively.

Going along very nicely in the chat room right now - all but for the odd "kicked out" problem.

Apologies to Paul Bearer for my disappearing act from deathchat earlier...unexpected visitors meant the laptop had to go away...

Apologies to Paul Bearer for my disappearing act from deathchat earlier...unexpected visitors meant the laptop had to go away...

Not a problem Windsor. I know what it's like in Scotland at this time of year with unexpected visitors, etc.

• Like 1

I would, but it became clear last night that I really am a conversation killer...when everyone fucked off and left me.

I would, but it became clear last night that I really am a conversation killer...when everyone fucked off and left me.

It was after half past midnight W.