Sign in to follow this  
Boudicca

Till Death Us Do Part

Line up the jokes now, but I'm getting married in August.

I hope it'll be a stable relationship........

Neigh, I would not stoop to such loathesome antics....here have some oats.

Just remember to saddle up before you start that matrimoanial ride......if you aren't careful she may padlock the paddock......but then again maybe you'd like a good horsewhippping :)

Well I don't know about getting married but I hope to have my woman

on here someday.

Although, currently her word to describe Deathlist is creepy. :P

Of course her opinion means nothing. :D

My other half doesn't really like me posting on deathlist either, though he does now send me links to obits so it's a start.

We have a resident couple in Lady G and Scsi.

Mr Boudicca and I met elsewhere online.

Perhaps it isn't too much to hope that one day we will have our very own wedding!

What are your thoughts regarding suitable attire, speeches, presents etc..?

Hi Bou. My other half and I met on-line too, on livejournal. I wonder how many other people here have met their partners on-line? No plans for marriage yet though. He did once propose when he was drunk. I told him to ask me when he was sober but he never did

Hi Bou. My other half and I met on-line too, on livejournal. I wonder how many other people here have met their partners on-line? No plans for marriage yet though. He did once propose when he was drunk. I told him to ask me when he was sober but he never did

You mean to say he's never got sober?!

Thats were I went wrong....................... :P

Makes you wonder why the wife signed it :o

Someone has control issues :o

Marriage Contract

Interesting, I printed a copy and asked my partner to sign it.

Got to go now the ambulance has arrived!

I don't think I'l give that to my fiance to sign, it might choke me as she shoved it where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!!! :o

I just got engaged - is there a male version I could use?

Congratulations!

I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for :o

This could be interesting...

I'd stipulate the following:

1. DO check the lavatory bowl, and use the brush provided.

2. DO put the seat down.

I could go on, but I'll leave it to my fellow female DeathListers :o

Congratulations!

I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for :D

2. DO put the seat down.

I could go on, but I'll leave it to my fellow female DeathListers :lol:

Well i'm certainly not female, but Congratulations!

MizzJacktheCat - I just was glaring at your name and for some reason thought you were a very pretty woman who had something going on in here life! Oddly enough I was right! .......................

Hey !!!! That's the same contract I had prepared for Lady G.....Ohhh That reminds me, I forgot to order my new wheelchair :lol:

What a loon !!!

Congratulations!

I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for :D

2. DO put the seat down.

I could go on, but I'll leave it to my fellow female DeathListers :lol:

Just remember,marriage changes passion. All of a sudden your sleeping with a relative.

On the plus side,you have finally found someone you can annoy for the rest of your life.

Some wedding tips here for the DL'rs who are about to get married

Forget getting married... that is a monster step in life. You have to really think about getting married.

I'm more focused on keeping everything slow but steady. I think that is the way to live life.

I shudder when I think of my wedding. I have never watched the video of it and can't bring myself to open the wedding album.

Being married is not so bad though, and I have two lovely children too, but I just can't seem to get past the horror of my actual wedding day. My advice is... DON'T DO IT. RUN AWAY!!!!! ( With your loved one, of course... not in a nasty ditched at the alter way!)

Some wedding tips here for the DL'rs who are about to get married

Forget getting married... that is a monster step in life. You have to really think about getting married.

I'm more focused on keeping everything slow but steady. I think that is the way to live life.

It's not that bad a step BS, we spent 12 years together before finally making the 'monster step', a fact scsis best man was able to the make the most of in his wedding speech, the bastard, scsi did ask me to marry him a year after we met, he even went as far as to ask my Dad's permission, which he ecstatically gave, especially as he had bought me a ladder and a suitcase for my 16th birthday :D , a hint I didn't take! We didn't get engaged until 8 years after that and married 2 years after that again, we had lived together for those 12 years, right from the start in fact, apart from a few months when he did his final year at Uni, marriage is what you make it BS, you enjoy the good times and work through the bad times, communication is the key, never forget that, Good Luck!

I shudder when I think of my wedding. I have never watched the video of it and can't bring myself to open the wedding album.

Being married is not so bad though, and I have two lovely children too, but I just can't seem to get past the horror of my actual wedding day. My advice is... DON'T DO IT. RUN AWAY!!!!! ( With your loved one, of course... not in a nasty ditched at the alter way!)

I'm a bit scared to ask but I will anyway, what made your wedding day such a horror Six?

I look like a rabbit in the headlights in my wedding video! However I have now been married for 13 happy years. :D My husband finds the DL thing a bit weird but he did help me pick my DDP team.

I fully intend to bury the video of my wedding in a concrete block at the bottom of the north sea on about August 19th this year - I know how strange and lumpy I look, I don't need a video capturing it for posterity!

I'm a bit scared to ask but I will anyway, what made your wedding day such a horror Six?

I don't actually have the words to adequately describe my feelings towards my wedding day.

I looked terrible.

I was ( SHOCK HORROR ) three months pregnant and suffering morning sickness.

I used to be a smoker but, being pregnant, had very recently quit.

I desperately wanted to get pissed ( drunk ) but obviously couldn't.

Half of the guest party didn't arrive and we had hired a huge hall that looked very empty.

We had masses of food and alcohol that didn't get touched.

The first band that we booked to play were miming and not playing live as we had expected.

We gave it all up as a bad job by about 9pm and sent everyone home.

:D

Marriage, it ain't worth it. Mrs G has gone frosty on me because I raided the box of chocs that her work colleagues gave her for her birthday. One side of the box was not taped down and I could just squeeze in to the corner. I don't even like Thorntons but needed something to get me through the Arsenal game (I don't like Arsenal much either), thought it would be days before I was rumbled but have been found out tonight and she's not amused, no sir. It was only four chocs. You'd have thought I'd been caught in bed with the neighbour. It's like a police state in this house.

Marriage, it ain't worth it. Mrs G has gone frosty on me because I raided the box of chocs that her work colleagues gave her for her birthday. It was only four chocs. You'd have thought I'd been caught in bed with the neighbour.

I share your pain in a way. Last year, being the cheeky scamp I am, helped myself, at work, to two chocolates, as I was hungry, had no money & even though they weren't mine, thought "what harm can it do?" and thought of my work colleague's waistline as I expanded mine.

To cut a long story short, the female colleague was so incensed by this, she almost made me pay for a flight to the UK, which I got 'free' due to work. She would have suceeded too, had I not made an almighty fuss. Whilst her anger over two chocolates was bizarre, it has taught me a lesson. I no longer eat chocolate & have lost weight as a result. I hope she chokes on her chocolate. :D