I pray that he lives long enough to witness a 32 county All Ireland

If he was 10 years older he would have :P And if there is a God I'd say he would be Jewish!

• Like 1

I pray that he lives long enough to witness a 32 county All Ireland

If he was 10 years older he would have :P And if there is a God I'd say he would be Jewish!

Bronze age Jewish, to be precise.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

It's all gone quiet on the Ian Paisley front a week after he was rushed to hospital aerioualy ill.Is this bad news or good news I wonder? I note that foirmer Irish PM Garret Fitzgerald was seriously ill on hospital for 2 weeks before he died,and was even said to be getting better at one point. Generally speaking most elderly people who have spent this long in a seious condition do not pull through.

Paisley dying and Rangers going into administration in the same week? Not the best of times for prods.

Paisley now out of intensive care according to the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-17061835

Has he been told about Rangers yet?

If he hasnt been told I am flying to tell him right away. We could make it a race to see which one dies first !

Paisley, founder of the Free Presbyterian Church, a charismatic leader, extreme views.

Sounds like a cult to me. I meant C.U.L.T.

Edited by Razor Boy

Paisley sounds like a cunt to me !

Is that what you meant to say ? :-)

No its not I appear to have picked up a shocking sig line.... I will just go and remove it.

Guest Guest

All is not lost! Garret Fitzgerald improved just before he died,and Pinochet was taken ouit of intensive care then deteriorated and died in dec 2006. God/satan may yet reclaim the good reverend!

Henry Clark

"Henry Clark, who has died aged 82, was a moderate Ulster Unionist who served 11 years as MP for North Antrim, then was ousted by Dr Ian Paisley in 1970 as the “Troubles” swept the province."

He's made it to his birthday. 86 today

Guest Guest

woopy doo

Very mysterious. I can't help thinking some of the heart-failure/pray-for-him stuff was overdone.

His son seems to be taking over his daddys duties as national douchebag.

Always has......

I think it was the fortieth anniversary yesterday of Senior disrupting the first assembly at stormont.

Hell hath no chamber low enough for him. The abuse he gave Guinness was intolerable, "the devils buttermilk" indeed.

Obviously didn't ken it was originally called a "protestant porter" :)

Guest guest guest

Ian Paisley´s condition is stable!!

Important to note that both Ian Paisley and his wife Eileen have taken a leave of absence from the House of Lords as of last week.

Maybe both of them have booked themselves into a Dignitas clinic? We can but hope...

Ian Paisley´s condition is stable!!

Oh my god, never in human history has a post containing this level of pointlessness been observed, we must study it carefully.

• Like 1

After studying the post carefully I conclude that the person behind it is an attention seeking troll or in other words a massive dickhead! Paisely has always been unstable (mentally) so your claim makes no sense to me!

Are you guys making guest-bashing noises because you think it'll make you quickly popular here? I mean, you're both still very new here yourselves..... so..... just know, it's really cheap and I think most users see through it.

Are you guys making guest-bashing noises because you think it'll make you quickly popular here? I mean, you're both still very new here yourselves..... so..... just know, it's really cheap and I think most users see through it.

I'm not trying to guest bash, in fact I didn't even notice he was a guest until you pointed it out, I was just making a remark on how utterly out of place and unneeded his comment was and I would have said that regardless of whether he was a user or not.