Harvester Of Souls

David Irving

Mods in the interests of housework,would it not be wise to merge all the David Irving/What would you deny threads into one?.

Easier to keep an eye on the rancid c**t.

67 & 3 years in prision - with the Austrian prosecutor looking for more,decent bet for 2008 ?.

I think the point of the "What Would You Deny?" thread was to separate all the miscellaneous/random/surreal crap from stuff that's actually about David Irving.

Mods, keep 'em apart please. Thanks.

Am I the only one annoyed with his arrest?

For the past month or so most people have voiced support for 'freedom of expression' over the Muhammad cartoon. People believe that the cartoon should be allowed to be printed in the name of freedom of expression.

Yet Irving doubts the use of gas chambers in the Holocaust and is locked away for three years. How can anyone justify this? Indeed, there are laws in many European countries banning this school of thought. In the end his claims were proven wrong but that is not the point.

The point is that freedom of expression has been refused to this man at a time when the majority of Europeans are in support of that very freedom.

It seems to me that this shows a case of extreme double standards....

On the contrary, Windsor, I'm also upset that he's been denied his platform. I strongly disagree with his views, but in the very essence of free speech, I would defend, with my life, his right to say it.

One of the problems, the world now faces, is that freedom of speech is a myth. It no longer exists. Numerous political and religious figures condemn it by claiming that should be limits on expression. With the return of the 'Glorification Of Terrorism' clause, in the UK, by taking a vocal stance against the government you can be found guilty of a crime and punished accordingly. Any form of political dissent has now been officially swept away. You will be assimilated. ;)

The incarceration of a deluded racist is no worse/better than the Islamic fundamentalist hysteria over a few badly drawn pictures. I accept that there is a responsibility where these freedoms are exercised, some cases it's ludicrous to exercise them but the right should be there. It's a dark day when in the space of a week a religious cult and an elected government exercise their collective might and kill off what's left of any form of alternative opinion.

We're now a nation of subjects once again. We will do as we're told by our betters. :P

I find myself in strong agreement with both of you.

It's strange how Irving was given 3 years, yet Former Chess World Champion Bobby Fischer is still a free man when in 1999 he denied the holocaust too. I'm surprised he is a wanted man for that.

Bobby Fischer Interview 1999

It's strange how Irving was given 3 years, yet Former Chess World Champion Bobby Fischer is still a free man when in 1999 he denied the holocaust too. I'm surprised he is a wanted man for that.

Bobby Fischer is just a ranting racist.Irving did profit from his perversion of the truth.

Austrians are still coming to terms with their guilt,let them.

Bobby Fischer is just a ranting racist.Irving did profit from his perversion of the truth.

But strangely enough even though Fischer has been convinced that the Jews have a conspiracy against him, towards the end of the 1980s he coached the (Jewsih) Polgar sisters when they won gold at the 1988 Chess Olympiad

But strangely enough even though Fischer has been convinced that the Jews have a conspiracy against him, towards the end of the 1980s he coached the (Jewsih) Polgar sisters when they won gold at the 1988 Chess Olympiad

Maybe we should have a thread called; People say the strangest things - or Hypocrisy for beginners.

Hypocrisy

Good point.I think the reason Fischer avoided prison for his remarks about the Holocuast (as you can see from posts above I can't quite deal with the term "Holocaust denier")is that he did not "deny the holocaust" in a country where that is illegal.

David Irving's twin brother, John, is a Halibut convert and the Chairman of the Wiltshire Commission for Racial Equality. He is also believed to be Britain's only Halibut pig farmer.

David Irving's twin brother, John, is a Halibut convert and the Chairman of the Wiltshire Commission for Racial Equality. He is also believed to be Britain's only Halibut pig farmer.

;):);):);):D:D:D:D:D

Thanks DDT, that's the best laugh I've had in weeks. You COULD NOT make this sh*t up, class!

Another Huzzah so early in the morning!

That made me smile... fancy that Mr Brimley... y'see that is why I keep coming back, on the off chance that there's a glimmer of the past... :P

EDIT: Still chuckling ever so slightly...

:P:):);):P:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks DDT, that's the best laugh I've had in weeks. You COULD NOT make this sh*t up, class!

I see a possible irony in his brothers choice of religious faith. But do we know that Mr. Irving has any objection to Islam. His opinions on Judaism are quite well documented but I can't think when I've heard him say anything about any other religion.

I do recall reading in the papers around the time of his imprisonment that Irving's haven't spoken to him for years.

The holocaust was consensual.

WTF?! The Holocaust may have been exsagerated, certain aspects of the historical record of it maybe biased or innacurate, but consensual? Now i've heard everything! :lol:

The whole David Irving thing raises some disturbing questions regarding religion.

If one were to raise the argument that the Nazis were merely punishing the Jews for killing Jesus Christ, and that they were justified to do so, then where do you stop.

Given that the state of Israel was created because of a ridculous claim backed up by a book of fiction, who knows any more.

But Judaism does seem to be given far more protection than any other religion - in fact, I think the only European countries where is is not a crime to deny the holocaust are the UK and the Rep of Ireland.

Aye, the British Isles is one of the few places in Europe where some pretence at freedom of speech still exists. Btw, UK and Rep. of Ireland are NOT countries! :lol:

Either way, I don't see how you can decide who is worse. Irving because he's probably intelligent enough to realise what an idiot he is and he's still gone on fuelling moronic Nazis would be my opinion, but they're both scum. Who else should we ship off to a foreign jail?

Glitter is a filthy child molestor, all Irving is guilty of is having an opinion that differs from the zionist mainstream and God forbid anyone should have that! There is no contest who is worse IMHO. :lol:

Why can't we put Evolution Deniers in prison?

I've taken a leaf out of Irving's book and denied my overdraft.

Creation deniers don't you mean? Evilution is a fairytale for grown ups. :lol:

For the past month or so most people have voiced support for 'freedom of expression' over the Muhammad cartoon. People believe that the cartoon should be allowed to be printed in the name of freedom of expression.

Yet Irving doubts the use of gas chambers in the Holocaust and is locked away for three years. How can anyone justify this? Indeed, there are laws in many European countries banning this school of thought. In the end his claims were proven wrong but that is not the point.

The point is that freedom of expression has been refused to this man at a time when the majority of Europeans are in support of that very freedom.

What else would you expect in countries run by jews and zionists? Anything that challeges their multiculturist agenda is ruthlessly suppresed. Perfectly fine and dandy of course when it is Halibuts on the receiving end of their intollerance. :lol:

[...]

What else would you expect in countries run by jews and zionists?

I suppose you mean Austria with such a country. Would you care to back up that assertion with some source other than your bigoted say so?

regards,

Hein

Quite right, those Austrian bastards.

Who are they to lecture anyone on this subject, Holocaust memorial day is also a joke.

It shouldn't be so specific, it should be a Genocide memorial day.

Good point. The jews have created a special day for themselves when if there is going to be a day for such purposes it should be to remember all victims of genocide: such as the 50 million innocent babies slaughtered in America since the early 1970's under the guise of woman's "rights" by Godless liberals and the 10's of millions that jews killed in soviet Russia during the Bolshevik revolution.

[...]

What else would you expect in countries run by jews and zionists?

I suppose you mean Austria with such a country. Would you care to back up that assertion with some source other than your bigoted say so?

regards,

Hein

The rulers and media in these countries are either jews or jew friendly, that's the agenda they push and no dissent is tolerated. People are locked up just for daring to exercise their right to freedom of speech.

[non-aswser snipped]

Apparently you didn't understand my questions. I'll spell them out:

1. Do you think that Austria is run by jews and zionists?

2. Can you produce any evidence that Austria is run by jews and zionists?

regards,

Hein

[non-aswser snipped]

regards,

Hein

Any country that shares at least some of the following factors: supports Israel to the extent it is prepared to go to war to fight its dirty battles for it (such as the UK, Australia and the United States), has a number of jews/zionists in power or control of the media (such as the American and Australian and UK governments, plus in America a jew owns most of the media, they dominate Hollywood and the new speaker of the House is jewish), locks people up for expressing their freedom of speech which challeges the zionist/jew historical account of the holocaust (such as Austria), supports the anti-Christian homosexual agenda (again Austria and in America jews got homosexuality declassifed as a mental disorder despite no evidence that it deserved such treatment) and supports the jewish system of multiculturism (again Austria and in Australia very recently one town was up in arms because the federal government was using it as a dumping ground for African immigrants. Besides the worries over increased crime, disease and disturbance to the racial makeup of the area, people were rightly questioning this viscious excercise in political correctness and demanding to know why these Africans weren't sent to a fellow African country where they would fit in better with people of a similar culture). European countries, the United States and Australia are all colonies of Israel which is fine if you are a leftist which I am obviously not. Israel says jump and they reply how high? :lol:

[non-aswser snipped]

regards,

Hein

Any country that shares at least some of the following factors: supports Israel to the extent it is prepared to go to war to fight its dirty battles for it (such as the UK, Australia and the United States), has a number of jews/zionists in power or control of the media (such as the American and Australian and UK governments, plus in America a jew owns most of the media, they dominate Hollywood and the new speaker of the House is jewish), locks people up for expressing their freedom of speech which challeges the zionist/jew historical account of the holocaust (such as Austria), supports the homosexual agenda (again Austria) and supports the jewish system of multiculturism (again Austria and in America jews got homosexuality declassifed as a mental disorder despite no evidence that it deserved such treatment). European countries, the United States and Australia are all colonies of Israel. Israel says jump and they reply how high? :lol:

For a world that's controlled by Jews, you sure seem to have a lot of power to discover their evil plans and trash on them.

Wait, I've seen you before somewhere haven't I:

troll_ascetic.jpg

[non-aswser snipped]

regards,

Hein

Any country that shares at least some of the following factors: supports Israel to the extent it is prepared to go to war to fight its dirty battles for it (such as the UK, Australia and the United States), has a number of jews/zionists in power or control of the media (such as the American and Australian and UK governments, plus in America a jew owns most of the media, they dominate Hollywood and the new speaker of the House is jewish), locks people up for expressing their freedom of speech which challeges the zionist/jew historical account of the holocaust (such as Austria), supports the homosexual agenda (again Austria) and supports the jewish system of multiculturism (again Austria and in America jews got homosexuality declassifed as a mental disorder despite no evidence that it deserved such treatment). European countries, the United States and Australia are all colonies of Israel. Israel says jump and they reply how high? :lol:

For a world that's controlled by Jews, you sure seem to have a lot of power to discover their evil plans and trash on them.

Wait, I've seen you before somewhere haven't I:

troll_ascetic.jpg

It's the Western world that is dominated by Zionism and they have a leftist agenda (pro abortion, homosexuality, multiculturism etc).