Harvester Of Souls

David Irving

1. Do you think that Austria is run by jews and zionists?

2. Can you produce any evidence that Austria is run by jews and zionists?

[Non-answers snipped]

Quit blowing smoke and answer the questions.

regards,

Hein

[Non-answers snipped]

regards,

Hein

I already have! :lol:

Guest Guest

david irving has died let him rest in peace now he had gone to meet his make on today of all days i will miss you david you were always there for me.

take care and well meet agian one day

[Non-answers snipped]

You spouted an anti-zionist screed and conspiracy theory. You didn't address my two simple questions.

Don't hesitate to spell your answers out, just as I in did my questions.

regards,

Hein

david irving has died let him rest in peace now he had gone to meet his make on today of all days i will miss you david you were always there for me.

take care and well meet agian one day

If he's dead he's burning in hell where he belongs. :lol:

[Non-answers snipped]

You spouted an anti-zionist screed and conspiracy theory. You didn't address my two simple questions.

regards,

Hein

1. Of course it is!

2. I already have. I gave you examples of what the zionist agenda is. Austria is compliant with them like all Western nations

1. Of course it is!

2. I already have. I gave you examples of what the zionist agenda is. Austria is compliant with them like all Western nations

1. Ok, that's settled then.

2. What I want is evidence for Austria being run by jews and zionists. Sources, as in: statistiscs, political studies from people who know what they're talking about. I'm not the least bit interested in what you make up.

regards,

Hein

Aye, the British Isles is one of the few places in Europe where some pretence at freedom of speech still exists.

See my previous Huzzah and raise it a ROFL! :(

Either way, I don't see how you can decide who is worse. Irving because he's probably intelligent enough to realise what an idiot he is and he's still gone on fuelling moronic Nazis would be my opinion, but they're both scum. Who else should we ship off to a foreign jail?

Glitter is a filthy child molestor, all Irving is guilty of is having an opinion that differs from the zionist mainstream and God forbid anyone should have that! There is no contest who is worse IMHO. :(

All Irving did i think was point out there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure - apparently it's more like 1-2 million in reality, if you check all the records from each of the camps etc. Still a lot though.

I'm not sure if you can compare that to someone who likes having sex with teenage girls, despicable as that is of course in this day and age.

I posted the interview above because of recently renewal of activity on this thread. As far as I can tell Irving is still refusing to use the word "Holocaust" regarding the killing of Jews by the Third Reich but does not deny that massive numbers were killed. That, I presume, is the reason for the critical comments made about him on this thread.Unless he has done something else wrong that I do not know about:

What I don't get about Irving and other Western Holocaust deniers is, what's the point? If "only", say, 1-2 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, would that make it alright? As far as I'm aware, the reason countries like Austria chose to pass laws making public Holocaust denial illegal is they have very guilty consciences about WWII, Hitler, etc. (wouldn't you?), and don't want to be seen to be doing anything other than trying to eradicate any lingering Nazi sympathies within their own borders. Holocaust deniers are effectively accusing the various Jewish groups who contend the actual figure is around six million dead of being liars, which one would imagine would be pretty harmful to said groups.

I can see why the likes of the Iranian President and others who'd like to see Israel wiped off the map would go around claiming the Holocaust is a myth or an exaggeration, but other than for historical/philosophical purposes, does David Irving really feel the need to publically spout something so hurtful to so many people? There's freedom of speech, fine, but I'm not sure I could, or should, be allowed to get on the London Underground and go up to every person of Middle Eastern appearance and call them a F*****g terrorist. To me, Irving's clinging to his Holocaust denial is every bit as harmful and unnecessary.

Plus, there's no way he's making it onto DL 2007.

What I don't get about Irving and other Western Holocaust deniers is, what's the point? If "only", say, 1-2 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust, would that make it alright? As far as I'm aware, the reason countries like Austria chose to pass laws making public Holocaust denial illegal is they have very guilty consciences about WWII, Hitler, etc. (wouldn't you?), and don't want to be seen to be doing anything other than trying to eradicate any lingering Nazi sympathies within their own borders. Holocaust deniers are effectively accusing the various Jewish groups who contend the actual figure is around six million dead of being liars, which one would imagine would be pretty harmful to said groups.

I can see why the likes of the Iranian President and others who'd like to see Israel wiped off the map would go around claiming the Holocaust is a myth or an exaggeration, but other than for historical/philosophical purposes, does David Irving really feel the need to publically spout something so hurtful to so many people? There's freedom of speech, fine, but I'm not sure I could, or should, be allowed to get on the London Underground and go up to every person of Middle Eastern appearance and call them a F*****g terrorist. To me, Irving's clinging to his Holocaust denial is every bit as harmful and unnecessary.

Plus, there's no way he's making it onto DL 2007.

I know I have got into this on this thread before, but I have never heard David Irving or anyone else denying the holocaust. As for the point of questioning and seeking to prove the true numbers killed, I would assume that the intention is historical accuracy. The accusation against those claiming 6 million wopuld therefopre be innacuracy rather than dishonesty.

All Irving did i think was point out there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure - apparently it's more like 1-2 million in reality, if you check all the records from each of the camps etc. Still a lot though.

Utter bollocks!

The holocaust was not limited to those murdered in the concentration camps or extermination camps - you do appreciate there was a difference, I take it - countless atrocities - mostly mass shootings, occurred before the camps and ghettos were even established. Google the word "Einsatzgruppen" for an idea of the appalling suffering the Germans and their collaborators inflicted on the Jews primarily, but also of course on the Poles, Czechs, Russians and other nationalities they subjugated.

The most respected authority on the Holocaust, Dr. Raul Hilberg, estimates that the total number of Jews exterminated was between 5 and 5.5 million, if you want to play the numbers game.

What Irvine did was to allow his own personal prejudices to subvert the historian's duty to tell the truth, thus diminishing himself as a human being and ruining his reputation. He has been proved to be a racist and holocaust denier and inaccurately intoning phrases such as, "there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure" - merely emphasises your lack of understanding.

I know I have got into this on this thread before, but I have never heard David Irving or anyone else denying the holocaust. As for the point of questioning and seeking to prove the true numbers killed, I would assume that the intention is historical accuracy. The accusation against those claiming 6 million wopuld therefopre be innacuracy rather than dishonesty.

In my view, Irving is dishonestly inaccurate. Whether this makes him worse than a child molester and paedophile, I'm not sure. I would say that Irving has "fallen" further in terms of reputation than Glitter, who was after all a faded 70's pop star, however most people would judge child abuse a greater crime than the falsification of history.

Can I vote that they are as equally despicable?

In my view, Irving is dishonestly inaccurate. Whether this makes him worse than a child molester and paedophile, I'm not sure. I would say that Irving has "fallen" further in terms of reputation than Glitter, who was after all a faded 70's pop star, however most people would judge child abuse a greater crime than the falsification of history.

Can I vote that they are as equally despicable?

All I have said, and no one has been able to dispute this in any way that I can actually understand, is that Irving is not a holocaust denier. That is top say that he does not deny that there was a holocaust. I disagree with nothing in your post, but do you have any evidence of his denying the holocaust as opposed to the numbers killed in it. to the best of my knowledge he goes out pof his way to avoid even using the word "holocaust".

An 89-yr-old white supremacist has killed a guard at the US Holocaust museum. You'd think he'd have better things to do at that age, like playing dominoes or trying to remember his name.

Sorry for such a lameish post, but it's been such a moribund day (week/month/year?) on the DL I'm just seeing if there's any life left in the old dog. When even Maryport's not posting you know something's amiss.

Guest Guest
An 89-yr-old white supremacist has killed a guard at the US Holocaust museum. You'd think he'd have better things to do at that age, like playing dominoes or trying to remember his name.

Sorry for such a lameish post, but it's been such a moribund day (week/month/year?) on the DL I'm just seeing if there's any life left in the old dog. When even Maryport's not posting you know something's amiss.

Keep up! He has gone to find out about a Sudanese marriage proposal.

When even Maryport's not posting you know something's amiss.

Yeah, like he's posted on the holiday thread that he's gannin' off for a couple of days. Mind you......

************* TUMBLEWEED******************************

You do have a point about the current levels of frenzied debate.

Does the DL issue awards for 'thread necromancy?' Two and bit years and this thread rises from the grave! :o

With the recent shift to the right, and the National Front gaining seats in European parliament, will we be hearing more from Mr Irving?

Got me wondering for no real reason if indeed David Irving is up to anything these days-Google news seach suggests nothing too high profile or unexpected. Meeting with Nick Griffen and writing an abusive, barely comprehensible racist email to Jewish Times columist Daniel Finklestien. Par for the course really. He's email address seems to be on that page so if you feel like asking him if he's likley to die soon theres fresh info to be had.

Utter bollocks!

The holocaust was not limited to those murdered in the concentration camps or extermination camps - you do appreciate there was a difference, I take it - countless atrocities - mostly mass shootings, occurred before the camps and ghettos were even established. Google the word "Einsatzgruppen" for an idea of the appalling suffering the Germans and their collaborators inflicted on the Jews primarily, but also of course on the Poles, Czechs, Russians and other nationalities they subjugated.

The most respected authority on the Holocaust, Dr. Raul Hilberg, estimates that the total number of Jews exterminated was between 5 and 5.5 million, if you want to play the numbers game.

What Irvine did was to allow his own personal prejudices to subvert the historian's duty to tell the truth, thus diminishing himself as a human being and ruining his reputation. He has been proved to be a racist and holocaust denier and inaccurately intoning phrases such as, "there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure" - merely emphasises your lack of understanding.

So on the one hand you're saying that intoning phrases such as, "there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure" - merely emphasises my lack of understanding.

And then you say that the figure is 5 - 5.5m.

So I guess picking numbers out of thin air is fine then. Why don't we just round it up to 10m.

So on the one hand you're saying that intoning phrases such as, "there is no historical basis for the 6 million figure" - merely emphasises my lack of understanding.

And then you say that the figure is 5 - 5.5m.

So I guess picking numbers out of thin air is fine then. Why don't we just round it up to 10m.

Does it really matter? Either way, it's a lot.

Holocaust denier David Irving (b 1938) has apparently been carrying out a promotional book tour in the UK but the events are not publicly advertised and you have to provide details so he can vet potential attendees.

Sounds to me like someone who may be likely to be murdered (or thinks he will be)

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "Dying Bigots"