Death Watch Beatle

Magic Johnson, And Other Basketball Players

Hi there, Mr FTS,

Has Earvin III got HIV too? Not that it matters, he's not really famous enough for the DL.

• Like 1

He's survived - like - a decade and a half when he's HIV.

That's Magic!

Im pretty sure Im right in saying hes in very good health - I saw him on TV not long ago and there is no sign of any illness.

Well-remembered DWB but I think Magic will be going for plenty of years to come.

Is this still his address and phonenumber

MAGIC JOHNNSON FOUNDATION

2029 CENTURY PARK EAST

SUITE 810

LOS ANGELES,CA 90067

(310)785-0201

Talk about obsessive fans..

You all need to get a life of your own and be somebody...

Kneeling at the gates of his home isn't going to put green dollar bills in your pocket and it certainly won't make your lovely lives a success.

But I do find it amazing that he's survived so long. He must have a certain form of HIV.

Guest Guest_Weasel_*
Well, he's got the money to afford world class health care and that makes the difference.

I wish I just had a portion of what he has spent on AIDS cure and I could retire! ;)

Well, he's got the money to afford world class health care and that makes the difference.

I wish I just had a portion of what he has spent on AIDS cure and I could retire! :lol:

Have you ever considered defrauding the charitable? Start up a fake AIDS research charity and let the money pour in.

Leroy Ellis former LA lakers basketball player has died at 72 .

In late breaking news former New York Knicks and Miami Heat forward Patrick Cummings has been found to be dead in a New York City abode. Police are saying there does not appear to have been any foul play. His girlfriend is said to have found him dead on a pullout sofa in a 1st floor unit at 40 minus 10 Christopher Street.

Former NBA veteran, Cincinnati standout Pat Cummings dead at 55 - ESPN

Former New York Knicks forward Pat Cummings dies at 55 - NYPOST.com

Former Knicks player Pat Cummings found dead | 7online.com

He was born July 11, 1956 in Johnstown, Pennsylvania and went on to drink his milk (which does a body good) and eat Wonder Bread (known for building bodies in 12 ways) before topping out at the height of 6 foot 9 inches.

He played with the Knicks (once known as The New York Knickerbockers) in the mid to late 1980s with the likes of Patrick Ewing so given the similarity in names I am wondering if the grim reaper took the wrong man and will be back soon to collect.

Neil Reed, former player for Indiana University turned high school gym teacher apparently, has died of a sudden heart attack at 36.

His only claim to fame is having Bob Knight

during a practice in 1997.

Sad news. Jerry Buss was a great owner

Guess your inside info about his character is sound about him. Shame i never new much about him beyond his wiki page. However thanks to the news from Death Impends, that he was very ill, has proved of such sound insight that my Rotten.com Deadpool team is off and running. First hit in just 7 days since my year long current entry was logged.

Glad to have been of assistance :) Confessedly I hadn't heard of him either until he was in the hospital last year, but most of the basketball players I've heard of had played under his team some point during their careers (Shaq, Abdul-Jabbar, Chamberlain etc)

Guess your inside info about his character is sound about him. Shame i never new much about him beyond his wiki page. However thanks to the news from Death Impends, that he was very ill, has proved of such sound insight that my Rotten.com Deadpool team is off and running. First hit in just 7 days since my year long current entry was logged.

I don't know lots about him, but I do know that he was a much loved hands on owner. Apparently he had a close relationship with a lot of the players. He was also an avid poker player

This article on Buss mentions that Bill Sharman, a Lakers coach, is now in failing health. He's 86 so it could very well just be age rather than specific ailments, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Not sure what his UK Obit chances would be,but for the Lakers trifecta

Tex Winter the creater of the triangle offense and Assistant to all Phil Jacksons Nba titles with the Bulls and Lakers turns 91 in 6 days

At his induction to the basketball Hall Of Fame in 2011 his son had to give a speech for him as he could not speak from the effects of previous years strokes.

'Accept the real tendency'...o yes indeedy and what a gem it is. 'even though it is outlawed males to wear Ugg boots' - it just keeps on giving. I do hope you join the forum.