Death Watch Beatle

Magic Johnson, And Other Basketball Players

I notice that his name hasn't been mentioned on the forum, so I will correct this oversight by mentioning him now. I think most people know he announced he was HIV+ in 1991 and has been working tirelessly for AIDS charities ever since, but news on his health and well-being seems a little scarce. Anybody got any news on him?

DWB :ph34r:

• Like 1

Im pretty sure Im right in saying hes in very good health - I saw him on TV not long ago and there is no sign of any illness.

Well-remembered DWB but I think Magic will be going for plenty of years to come.

Guest PeanutsM

Mr. Johnson currently resides in Beverly Hills , California , with his wife Cookie and their children, Earvin Johnson, III (EJ), Elisa and Andre, Johnson's first son.

Mr. Johnson currently resides in Beverly Hills , California , with his wife Cookie and their children, Earvin Johnson, III (EJ), Elisa and Andre, Johnson's first son.

Question is, will he be residing there for much longer ?

URGENT!!!!!

(Tuesday, June 8, 2004 Posted: 1810 GMT

(CNN) -- Former L. A. Laker Earvin "Magic" Johnson is in a coma tonight at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and is not expected to live. Johnson, 44, is suffering from complications related to HIV, and internal bleeding, a spokesman for Johnson's attorney told CNN. "His eyes are open, but it's just a dead stare. He could go any day now," said the spokesman, who asked that his name not be used. Johnson was last seen publicly on July 27 in Los Angeles when he hosted "A Midsummer Night's Magic", a charity basketball event at the Staples center. The 6ft - 9in. Johnson, three-times voted the NBA's most valuable player, was admitted to the intensive care unit last weekend under another name. A hospital spokeswoman refused to confirm reports Johnson was a patient there.)

CNN.COM

I'm afraid he might be gone before we can add him to the 2005 list.

Welcome weatherman - thanks for your contribution but this is a clear hoax

You could always amalgamate it with the thread I posted about Magic a couple of weeks ago. It will show Earvin that we are thinking of him!

DWB :lol:

[Good thinking DWB - now merged - GR]

Guest Krunko

Magic was at the lakers game last night...in good health.

Lakers stole it in overtime - so Magic would have been smiling and healthy :lol:

Guest Judge

You guys are sick! I hope to see your names in this list!!!

You guys are sick! I hope to see your names in this list!!!

As soon as I'm famous enough, I hope I am.

Although HIV+, Johnson has not (yet) manifested AIDS and continues to enjoy a healthy life, although he is taking a number of medications aimed at keeping the virus dormant.

Im guessing he's going to run out of strength in his late forties and cark it around 52.

...... in his late forties and cark it around 52.

cark it

Wonderful. The english language never ceases to enthrall.

He's been HIV positive for almost 14 years now, shouldn't he be dropping soon?

Post merged - DWB :P

Guest Selly
Im pretty sure Im right in saying hes in very good health - I saw him on TV not long ago and there is no sign of any illness.

Well-remembered DWB but I think Magic will be going for plenty of years to come.

Is this still his address and phonenumber

MAGIC JOHNNSON FOUNDATION

2029 CENTURY PARK EAST

SUITE 810

LOS ANGELES,CA 90067

(310)785-0201

Guest birdman326904

You people are sick and disgusting. Get your death list and shove up your asses. Obviously everyone on this site has nothing better to do but add people's name to a list. We are all going to die. Just to show how ignorant this world is.

-The Birdman

You people are sick and disgusting. Get your death list and shove up your asses. Obviously everyone on this site has nothing better to do but add people's name to a list. We are all going to die. Just to show how ignorant this world is.

-The Birdman

I don't have an ass, just a horse. Will that do? I think Jesus had an ass, you could try there.

-The Birdman

I don't have an ass, just a horse. Will that do? I think Jesus had an ass, you could try there.

Ding, Dong!

And what is the difference between an ass and a donkey.

Because you never hear anybody telling you to stick it up your donkey, or that you are hung like an ass...

Great language.

-The Birdman

Not true, Birdman, not true. Sometimes we cross people's names off the list.

sometimes names are just dropped altogether from the list because they turn out to be corpse teases.

• Like 1

Guest Fuck This Shit

I am a good friend of Magic's son Earvin Johnson III, and found this site to be sadistic, and just F*****g queer. Don't you people have anything better to do with your lives? Let me answer that, "No"...