Sign in to follow this  
Harvester Of Souls

Sheryl Crow

Weird, I've been playing that CD in my car the past few days; good driving music, very mellow. Apart from that extended, anguished scream she does near the end of "Love Is A Good Thing", which rules, love that bit. :D

If It Makes You Happy you can think she's going to find it Hard To Make A Stand, but Chances Are that Sheryl will survive this breast cancer at a canter, á la Kylie/Anastacia, by virtue of the fact that it was discovered early and she has access to top-class healthcare. It's a private-sector oncologist's dream, getting to treat a celeb like this. She'll be getting the full belt 'n' braces treatment, no holding back on the meds for her.

She seems pretty upbeat in this small article, apparently just taking time off to get some post-op radiotherapy.

I must admit I'm thrilled that she's left Armstrong. I respect him greatly as a cyclist (for whom Every Day Is A Winding Road) but it disappoints me every time I play an album of hers, thinking of her having tea (or, indeed, sex) with Lance and his neo-con buddies. I'd like to think that their split is due to differences in political ideology. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'd hate to think I've been singing along to some republican ditto-whore all these years. :P

To get back on topic, I'd be surprised if this even puts much of a hiatus in her career. Maybe That's Something that would have been enough to make celebrities Crash And Burn in the past, but I Can't Cry Anymore over a bit of celebrity cancer these days; it doesn't seem to mean too much, especially if it's in soft tissue which can be removed easily. No One Said It Would Be Easy, but I Shall Believe that she's Strong Enough to end up Safe And Sound. :eshock:

It's a private-sector oncologist's dream, getting to treat a celeb like this. She'll be getting the full belt 'n' braces treatment, no holding back on the meds for her.

Apart from anything else the money won't be a problem because her record company will want her back out there milking the sympathy vote.

Wonder if her cancer is the reason she split up with Lance? Maybe he heard the diagnosis & couldn't face the thought of another cancer battle.

Maybe he's a tit man and couldn't face limited options!

Maybe he's a tit man and couldn't face limited options!

Well if we're just going to go ahead and say horrible things, I'd say that I'm doubtful because his options were fairly limited in the first place:

sheryl_crow_movie.jpg

Still hotness though.

sheryl_crow_movie.jpg

When I see a photo of Sheryl looking like that, all I wanna do is have some fun. :banghead:

Because a red cross is so sexy isn't it?

sheryl_crow_movie.jpg

When I see a photo of Sheryl looking like that, all I wanna do is have some fun. :D

Mr.Hopkins. I know what you mean. But you have fun all day anyway, since you play mama kitten at home. But it still isn't Sheryl fun.

Now is it!

Sheryl-Crow-19.JPG

This is her just the other day. 44 years old! I'm speechless. I'm almost in love. And what turns me on the most is that she is twenty something years older than me.

Mrs MPFC is something of a fan and has taken this news well. Next time la Crow tours the UK and I'm dragged along to appreciate I'll give yers the lowdown on her health, which will doubtless be good.

All I wanna do is have some funerals...