Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Radio saying he's back in hospital with the lung infection, serious but stable...

Guest Guest

This is the first time the SA govt has ever admitted that he's in a serious condition which probably means this is finally the end.Old Phils deffo gonna outlive him that's for sure!

Government does not sound optimistic indeed. For once a guest is right. "During the past few days NM has a had a reoccurrence of lung infection. His condition deteriorated at about 1.30am..." and another official stating it's, "serious this time."

What are the odds of a double whammy of Mandela and the duke this weekend ?

The servers will crash big time .

• Like 1

I am thinking that Phil will survive and Nelson won't but I thought he was a goner earlier in the year.

Guest Guest

What are the odds of a double whammy of Mandela and the duke this weekend ?

The servers will crash big time .

I think the odds are that Phil will last a few years yet,unless they find he's riddled with cancer or something.Mandela on th eo ther hand has been living on borrowed time for a while now.Can't last much longer

He's obviously on his way out. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we heard the news before lunchtime GMT today. Probably sometime in the next few days anyway. There seem to be a few tweets from South Africans saying "It's time to let go", I think they can feel it coming.

Guest ILIKEANAL

Phil the greek, Bernie Nolan and Nelson Mandela are all gonna go this month.

He's obviously on his way out. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we heard the news before lunchtime GMT today. Probably sometime in the next few days anyway. There seem to be a few tweets from South Africans saying "It's time to let go", I think they can feel it coming.

Did nobody see the archive footage taken of him in April?

He was propped up on a sofa and all those people around him were using him as somesort of fucking trophy to have their photo taken with.

He neither looked aware of anything nor well enough to look like he was actually alive.

Im 99.99% certain that the last month or two has been him, in a vegetative state, being looked after ( and no doubt milked) by the people around him.

i suspect that he died last night and there will be a 24 hour cooling down period for the mafia Government to prepare to tell the people or summat.

• Like 1

His condition is Serious but stable looks like he might be able to pull through

i suspect that he died last night and there will be a 24 hour cooling down period for the mafia Government to prepare to tell the people or summat.

I see what you did there :P

• Like 1

Close family members are gathered at Mandelas bedside as signs grow that he is nearing the end http://www.mirror.co...d-vigil-1939473

That was Friday night when he was rushed to hospital. His condition has been stable since then.

Guest Guest

Close family members are gathered at Mandelas bedside as signs grow that he is nearing the end http://www.mirror.co...d-vigil-1939473

That was Friday night when he was rushed to hospital. His condition has been stable since then.

THE FACT THAT HIS CONDITION HAS NOT IMPROVED since he was taken into hospital is a very bad sign :(

Guest Droosy

they say that Mandela looks frail!!!

I'm pretty sure he's my joker (can't be bothered to check) but it might be Prince Philip. Anyway I think this year they should both be on their way, both have been great in their own way although Phil gets my vote, as he was able to keep his multiple relationships secret.

Guest Guest

A close friend of Mandela has said the time has come for him to die. http://edition.cnn.c...-africa-mandela All the signs are pointing to grave news.Get your kleenex ready for later tonight or tomorrow :(

A close friend of Mandela has said the time has come for him to die. http://edition.cnn.c...-africa-mandela All the signs are pointing to grave news.Get your kleenex ready for later tonight or tomorrow :(

I hardly think the death of such a huge historical figure is the appropriate time to have a wank...

• Like 8

I hardly think the death of such a huge historical figure is the appropriate time to have a wank...

Dunno, if you have them as a unique and they're under the age of 50, it's an appropriate response.

• Like 1

Or maybe if that figure is Joan of Arc and you have a pyro fetish.

The only thing more disrespectful is... well, whatever Jacob Zuma's going to do

Guest CONCERENEDCITIZEN

WHY ARE YOU ALL INSULTING NELSON MANDELA! HIS ONLY CHILD TRAGICALY DIED AFTER HAVING RELATIONS WITH A COLD-HEARTED MAN IN 05! HE DEALT WITH A LOT PLUS ZUMA CHEATED! MBEKI REALLY WON THE ELECTION AND ZUMA WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MANDELA! ZUMA IS A GOLD DIGGER AND PROBABLY A PEDOPHILE WHO LIKES LITTLE CHIILDREN! MBEKI FOR PRESIDENT OF THE U.K!

P.S. PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS TO MY INFORMATION!