Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Guest Guest

Can I add my support to saving gust posters

Im a friend of DDLM and have been to her house a few times, she's a good lass. She's done a lot but I can assure you she has never worked as a secretary for the Pope or any cardinal. She doesnt live in the Vatican or Argentina but in fact within spitting distance of Tring.

Why would that make her an ounce better or worse than the rest of us?

Anybody who signs up or even "guests" , by default, cannae be 100% by societies morals..

She's been blessed by Jesus because she's a faitful believer who works for the Pope so she is 100%. That's why everyone liked her except for Windsor. Windsor does NOT have the website's best interest by requesting it to be blocked from guests.If you have reasons to suspect me, cite your sources.

Cite my sources as to why those close to the pope have my interests at heart ?

Lol.......card carrying fenian yet bordering on Stalinist Prod do ? Not everyone thinks he is gods law on earth......nevermind the typists he employs.

Why don't you join? Unless your names Dave or Iain.

Oh, I love those.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

OK folks so are we taking bets on when Madiba croaks? My moneys on friday

Why don't you join? Unless your names Dave or Iain.

Iain? Or Ian, Jon, john or Jonathan.....

Before Nelson was taken to hospital, he was resuscitated at home. Also, his kidneys and liver are now functioning at 50%.

Yes, it sounds like his body is starting to shut down on him. I will go out on a limb now and say he will definitely be gone by the end of the week (these words will probably come back to haunt me!)
  • Like 1

Guest Guest

Too much to hope that he's wading tinto a giant vat of cyanide I suppose...

anyway,those reports that his kidneys and liver are failing is grim news for him. I think we are beyond the point of no return for someone his age...

Guest Guest

CNN is reporting in the last few minutes that there has been a sudden increase in security around the hospital where Mandela is and reporters are expecting a statement at any time ..No idea what it means though

CNN is reporting in the last few minutes that there has been a sudden increase in security around the hospital where Mandela is and reporters are expecting a statement at any time ..No idea what it means though

Why, are they expecting someone to try and steal the body or something? Christ...

Guest Droosy

is Mandela beyond repair??

is Mandela beyond repair??

Not sure but your brain definitely is

• Like 1

Ps engineer.....suuussssshhh.

The yanks are listening in......

bin laden......bomb......gadaffi.....explosion......times square.....new York......bullet......president.......

Well that wastes 5 mins of some yanks time :)

This looks like fun can I join in .

Bomb ... obama ... kill .... the voices in my head ...... taliban ..... ace ventura pet detective .... NWO .... Destroy ... CIA ... cheeseburgers....

Hi american man or lady .

Im a friend of DDLM and have been to her house a few times, she's a good lass. She's done a lot but I can assure you she has never worked as a secretary for the Pope or any cardinal. She doesnt live in the Vatican or Argentina but in fact within spitting distance of Tring.

I have been Fooled again . :D

• Like 2

Too much to hope that he's wading tinto a giant vat of cyanide I suppose...

anyway,those reports that his kidneys and liver are failing is grim news for him. I think we are beyond the point of no return for someone his age...

I'd opt for an active volcano...

Guest Guest

Just been an update on his condition.Still no change.The longer that stays the case the less chance there is that he can ever get better I would have thought

Just been an update on his condition.Still no change.The longer that stays the case the less chance there is that he can ever get better I would have thought

How about posting a link?!

Guest Guest

This makes me harken back to the days of Chávez.

Jacob Zuma is just repeating what they've been saying since saturday except trying to make it sound a bit more positive. Typical politician