Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

"Serious but stable" is a fair description of dead.

CNN is reporting in the last few minutes that there has been a sudden increase in security around the hospital where Mandela is and reporters are expecting a statement at any time ..No idea what it means though

Why, are they expecting someone to try and steal the body or something? Christ...

I walked past a television screen in a food mall on my way to work this morning and they did indeed confirm that security has been heightened around the hospital. Bloody souvenir hunters!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-22875849

Responding better to treatment.......

He'll be having tea and biscuits later, then probably croak it next week

Guest Guest

I know this is not the news most of you want to hear but..

'

Two family sources said they were optimistic and relaxed about Mandela's steady progress, and were hopeful Mandela would return home soon.'

http://worldnews.nbc...-treatment?lite

see you all back here in a few weeks then...

If its on Facebook, proof enough for me.

Guest Guest

I just want whoever took down my last post to know that I hope you rot in hell you bastard

I just want whoever took down my last post to know that I hope you rot in hell you bastard

Maybe if you posted something of substance there would be no need to take it down...

Have you never thought that maybe there's something more constructive you could be doing with your time, like insulting grieving relatives on a Facebook tribute page?

Guest Guest

Nelson Mandela will never die!

Guest Guests

Yes he will die. He might improve this time but his lungs are in bits. I reckon he'll tease us a bit like Chavez and go unexpectedly

Yes he will die. He might improve this time but his lungs are in bits. I reckon he'll tease us a bit like Chavez and go unexpectedly

Of course his lungs are in bits. He's had several bouts of pneumonia and he did hard labour while in prison. Not to mention the fact that he's 94

Guest Guests

Mandela 'recovering well' and 'looking good' according to grandson http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-22919940

Yeah they said he looked good the last time and he looked like shit! I forgot to add in my last post that he was nearly 95. I wish they'd leave him alone and let him die in peace.

Mandela 'recovering well' and 'looking good' according to grandson http://www.bbc.co.uk...africa-22919940

Yeah they said he looked good the last time and he looked like shit! I forgot to add in my last post that he was nearly 95. I wish they'd leave him alone and let him die in peace.

I wish you'd leave us alone

Former bodyguard says medical team isn't respecting his wishes and that he should be "set free".

Guest Guest

Former bodyguard says medical team isn't respecting his wishes and that he should be "set free".

Unfortunately it would appear that Mr Mandela is not yet ready to be 'set free'. :mellow:

My threory is that he spent 27 years in jail and he won't die until he's lived the equivalent 27 years of freedom.That would mean he will die in 2017

Unfortunately it would appear that Mr Mandela is not yet ready to be 'set free'. :mellow:

My threory is that he spent 27 years in jail and he won't die until he's lived the equivalent 27 years of freedom.That would mean he will die in 2017

Nobody fucking cares about any of your moronic, asinine theories (or 'threorys' for that matter). Just piss off!!!

• Like 1

Guest Guest

can I formally request that one of the moderators disciplines or suspends JR976evil .thank you