Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Well I have decided to strip bollock naked, spray paint my genitalia in a vibrant shade of lime green, and run around my local Poundstretcher singing Puff the Magic Fucking Dragon until I'm tasered by the local PCSO. And nobody gives a shit about that either.

Id give a shit. Thats £200 If I can get the clip into You've Been Framed.

Mind you, that wouldnt be until after id cracked one off while I reviewed the content.

I fuggin LOVE Puff the Magic Dragon, it gives me the right fuckin 'orn. :)

• Like 4

Guest Guest

Some interesting info  revealed to the court today in the graves dispute..

''In an affidavit, the family members said the apartheid struggle icon's health was "perilous", and that his physician would provide the court with a statement that he was "breathing by a life support machine".

"The anticipation of his impending death is based on real and substantial grounds," Mandela's eldest daughter Makaziwe Mandela and the other family members said in the statement. ''

"The apartheid struggle icon" :blink:

What a crappy bit of journalese. Why not simply say "Mr Mandela".

• Like 1

Court papers say he's in a permanent vegetative state and doctors have recommended his life support be turned off, but that was apparently from 26th June so who knows what to believe

Court papers say he's in a permanent vegetative state and doctors have recommended his life support be turned off, but that was apparently from 26th June so who knows what to believe

Hope we're not faced with another Sharon

Guest Guest

I am shocked and deeply distressed by this relevation that the great Mandela is in a persistant vegetative state .This sadly means that he can never recover and his life is effectively allready over.What a sad ending to a great life :(

We've had two hits in a day on the DL before, right? Veterans?

:(

I am shocked and deeply distressed by this relevation that the great Mandela is in a persistant vegetative state .This sadly means that he can never recover and his life is effectively allready over.What a sad ending to a great life :(

The day he dies will be soooooooperb. Gettit? The moneygrabbing , child killer will be dead.

Hoooo fucking ray, cretin.

We've had two hits in a day on the DL before, right? Veterans?

Aside from last year, there was 2002's hat trick of Wilder, Berle, and Moore

Obviously last year was officially 2 deaths on the same day. The last time there were deaths on consecutive days was 2004, when it happened twice - first Peter Ustinov and Alistair Cooke in March, and then Red Adair and Fay Wray in August

I know this has been used before but if he does turn into Sharon , 'the long walk to death ' seems very apt. lol

His soul is now a prisoner of a machine.

Which James Cameron movie is that from?

• Like 2

Which James Cameron movie is that from?

Maybe the machine is a prisoner of his soul . :nod:

:(

The day he dies will be soooooooperb. Gettit? The moneygrabbing , child killer will be dead.

Hoooo fucking ray, cretin.

You're a bit of a cunt, aren't you?

PVS perhaps the end is near

Must have been told that he beat Bernie in the hanging on in there stakes.

PVS perhaps the end is near

Must have been told that he beat Bernie in the hanging on in there stakes.

Another Ariel Sharon then?

Seems more like the Etta James situation where his relatives/vultures keep him on life support for a few weeks to try and sort out who get's their hands on his estate.

You're a bit of a cunt, aren't you?

Not in question , although I'm a cunt who isn't taken in by the revisionism with the fuck.

:)

A friend of Nelson Mandela, Denis Goldberg, has spoken about his visit to the former South African president in hospital on Monday.

Mr Goldberg, a fellow anti-apartheid campaigner who was imprisoned for 22 years, said he was invited to the hospital by Mr Mandela's wife Graca Machel.

Mr Goldberg said Nelson Mandela was in "far better shape" than he would have imagined and described him as a "tough old man."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23193589

His birthday is on 18th July so perhaps they will unplug him after that. More likely when Zuma thinks he has got all the votes he can out of the old man.

Seems more like the Etta James situation where his relatives/vultures keep him on life support for a few weeks to try and sort out who get's their hands on his estate.

Agreed. And if the fight over his children's burial place is anything to go by, this could take a while.