Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Yaaay, murdering cow dead B)

• Like 3

Didn't think she'd tyre that easily. Presumably it'll be a cremation not a burial?

• Haha 2

This tweet aged well...

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Didn't think she'd tyre that easily. Presumably it'll be a cremation not a burial?

I would say cremation, hope she enjoys Hell! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

This tweet aged well...

Especially since the tweet was only made last Thursday! 

• Haha 1

Hell just got hotter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How is Imelda Marcos bearing up these days? Hah!

Meantime, that should be the final nail in the coffin for a Cynthia Heimel obit....

Kidnapper, torturer and murderer of men, women and children. Enjoy rotting Winnie. 

• Like 5

How could ANYONE suggest Winnie who gives a fuck Mandela was the biggest death of the year?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Is there nobody who thinks she played a positive role in helping ending apartheid ? :mellow:

10 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Especially since the tweet was only made last Thursday! 

Wow you got to get up pretty early to get one past good old Deathtreat23

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is there nobody who thinks she played a positive role in helping ending apartheid ? :mellow:

See below for why her anti-apartheid campaigning may justifiably be slightly overlooked:

10 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Kidnapper, torturer and murderer of men, women and children.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Wow you got to get up pretty early to get one past good old Deathtreat23

That's because it's the afternoon where i am!

8 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

She did enjoy `tyre-necklacing` other black South Africans who had beliefs that were different from hers....opps....lest we forget......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theoldlady said:

She did enjoy `tyre-necklacing` other black South Africans who had beliefs that were different from hers....opps....lest we forget......

Funnily enough I was about to reply to the effect that I hope they cremate her on a pile of 'Goodyear's'.

• Haha 1

The World just got a better place. Hope she rots.

• Like 4

Um call me ignorant, but why is she so hated but Nelson so admired? Why is she particularly hated?

On 7.10.2017 at 19:34, gcreptile said:

Nelson's granddaughter Zoleka, an author and activist in her own right, has battled cancer twice in her life, but the new lump in her chest is not cancerous...yet?

https://www.timeslive.co.za/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2017-09-29-zoleka-mandela-cleared-by-doctors-after-cancer-scare/

So now I wanted to see how Zoleka is doing, and it brings up a Winnie Mandela pic from 4 weeks ago:

https://www.timeslive.co.za/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2018-03-09-cute-ma-winnie--zoleka-wear-matching-outfits-to-her-grad/

23 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Um call me ignorant, but why is she so hated but Nelson so admired? Why is she particularly hated?

Nelson was a freedom fighter who utilised his imprisonment as a means to raise awareness internationally, campaign against the suffering of black South Africans and try and restore and equal nation in South Africa. Whilst some of Nelson's actions were questionable they were contextualised by a living war between blacks and whites in South Africa at the time.

Winnie's philosophy went one step further in being a party totalitarian who'd kill opponents. Winnie was linked to some of the darkest aspects of the ANC party including a few murder cases involving children and the more recent murder of missing ANC activists, well after apartheid for nothing more than party political gain.

Go figure why she's hated and he loved.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Nelson Mandela seems to have more of a mixed reception on here at least. In my personal opinion I admire him because he did more good for the world than evil while Winnie killing kids is morally unjustifiable.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

See below for why her anti-apartheid campaigning may justifiably be slightly overlooked:

I always try to look at the good in people. Maybe I'm naieve. 

I think Winnie Mandela was the true rock of the anti apartheid movement. Whatever flaws she may have had her contribution was incalculable .She may have done more than Nelson Mandela himself in defeating apartheid. I salute her  as a true hero and defender of freedom ! 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 2

You probably need both the Martin Luther Kings AND the Malcolm X's