Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

I'll give him two weeks tops from here...

8th October.

I hope you are right (give or take a day or two) because if by some miracle he makes it to the end of the year he will on every DDP (including theme teams) - "I never realised Nelson Mandela appeared in Last of the Summer Wine"

Hmmm. Does anyone know if he's been in panto or done any Morris dancing? ;)

Apparently he was a regular on the Black and White Minstrel Show

• Like 1

8th October.

I hope you are right (give or take a day or two) because if by some miracle he makes it to the end of the year he will on every DDP (including theme teams) - "I never realised Nelson Mandela appeared in Last of the Summer Wine"

Hmmm. Does anyone know if he's been in panto or done any Morris dancing? ;)

Apparently he was a regular on the Black and White Minstrel Show

:D :D :D

Guest Guest

8th October.

You might want to reconsider that.He is now said to be 'responding well to treatment'. http://www.rttnews.c...ampaign=sitemap Same old shit then..

If he doesn't die this year then I'm not touching him in 2014, he's gonna be a Gabor-style corpse kept alive just so people can siphon money/kudos from standing next to his bed.

If he doesn't die this year then I'm not touching him in 2014, he's gonna be a Gabor-style corpse kept alive just so people can siphon money/kudos from standing next to his bed.

But if he did die this year you'd consider putting him on your list? ^_^

• Like 1

ariel sharon won't die either and him being kept alive is preventing the return of the Messiah jesus christ ,what a selfish b#####d. :D

In all seriousness there may be a strategy to keep Nelson alive because in some ways as long as he is alive the post apartheid consensus still exists, and South Africa, when compared to many of its neighbours is relatively stable. Jacob Zuma is going to want the country to be prepared to prevent a decline into civil war. Not immediately but over the years following his death.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

There is shocking news this morning. Nelson Mandela is dead. What's more he's been dead since june 24 and the SA govt has been covering it up for their own sinister purposes. .That is the startling revelation by one publication today. Read all aboout it here http://guardianlv.co...ly-and-country/

Belive it or not as you please,but it is wierd that there hasn't been one photo or video of Mandela since june...

Nelson Mandela is dead.

Or, as the article you linked makes very clear indeed, NOT dead.

To be clear, being kept alive for nefarious purposes = not dead.

Its a fairly cut and dried state of being this whole 'life' thing if one discounts the philosophical and concentrates on the physiological, as i understand the deathlist is in favour of doing.

• Like 1

Nelson Mandela is dead.

Its a fairly cut and dried state of being this whole 'life' thing if one discounts the philosophical and concentrates on the physiological, as i understand the deathlist is in favour of doing.

So he joins Ariel Sharon as one of the slabbers with vital signs, then. Still think he'll check out before Sharon, and probs in a matter of weeks. Jan 1st or thereafter would be too much to hope for amongst those of us who didn't pick him this year, right?

• Like 1

Nelson Mandela is dead.

So he joins Ariel Sharon as one of the slabbers with vital signs, then. Still think he'll check out before Sharon, and probs in a matter of weeks. Jan 1st or thereafter would be too much to hope for amongst those of us who didn't pick him this year, right?

After another shit day at work I can always rely on you to cheer me up. I love you Mary, you legend! :)

Guest Guest
Nelson Mandela is dead.

Whilst it is true that physiologically he is alive.to all intents and purposes he is dead.He is alive and dead at the same time

Whilst it is true that physiologically he is alive.to all intents and purposes he is dead.He is alive and dead at the same time

That's either really deep or really stupid.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

That's either really deep or really stupid.

i expected you to say 'my moneys on stupid' :smileyd:

JESUS CHRIST can't he just die already so we don't have to end a year that started off so well with 8/50.

JESUS CHRIST can't he just die already so we don't have to end a year that started off so well with 8/50.

I like to think he's hanging on just to annoy you.
  • Like 1

He's a former head of state, not Schrodinger's f**king cat.

• Like 4

Guest Guest

I suspect the Madiba is waiting for his invite to the Royal Premier of his new biopic 'the long walk to freedom'

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-24479342

He's just got to hang on in there until December 5th

It's highly unlikely he will be able to attend.he's pretty much confined to bed I think

I think he will make 2014 now , how many more times can he go into hospital and fight death though ? I think this last battle took alot out of him and 2014 i expect

another hospital trip will happen and that will finish him off.

Guest Guest

I think he will make 2014 now , how many more times can he go into hospital and fight death though ?  I think this last battle took alot out of him and 2014 i expect

another hospital trip will happen and that will finish him off.

I think you're probably right. Or he will die at home without warning.There can be little doubt that his time left can be counted in months at most.He could go at any time