football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

Canadian Serial Killer Clifford Olsen was denied parole. No picture of him, just a description, but from what I saw on TV, he looked like a man of about 80 (even though he's only 66). In 25 years he's aged about 40. Not to mention he was ranting and raving non-sensicial things such as after refusing to return the hearing: "I won't stick around you hear your retarded decision."

Probably famous enough, definetely frail (prison life will do that to you), but I wonder if he's dying or just really really demented.

Canadian Serial Killer Clifford Olsen was denied parole. No picture of him,

Not to worry Paulie I found this lovely photo of him 160_clifford_olson_060621.jpg although it may a little old.

Odd thing while googling around on Cliffie I found him on allserialkillers.com and also in crimelibrary.com In some of the pictures there and also on a google image search (take the safe search off children or you won't get all the views) he looks somewhat similar to the gambling plagued former Cincinatti Reds baseball player Pete Rose....coincidence? Highly unlikely....you'll notice you never see Pete and Cliff together anywhere which indicates they must be one in the same. :lol:

....you'll notice you never see Pete and Cliff together anywhere which indicates they must be one in the same. :D
Does this theory apply to DL members too? :D

Curtis Salgado the original blue eyed 'Blues Brother' has liver cancer. Fundraising has begun.

Perhaps just about famous enough in the U.K. My apologies if already mentioned or already dead (I did search).

A couple more names for the list

William Asher - TV director on Bewitched amongst others was married to Elizabeth Montgomary born 1921. No health news or recent pictures but hasn't worked for a while

Bit more of an outsider but possibly one to watch Terri Garr born 1944 so not old but does have multiple sclerosis and was involved with Gene Wilder and I think we've mentioned before how people close to him have a habbit of dying.

....you'll notice you never see Pete and Cliff together anywhere which indicates they must be one in the same. :lol:
Does this theory apply to DL members too? :lol:

How dare you! ;) I resemble those implications :lol: ....er, I mean....I haven't the foggiest notion what you are talking about :P

I challenge you to find anything cogent & well reasoned in this post. Good luck!

Aha! Normal service resumed then. I was getting a bit worried yesterday when I saw those two posts.

Good to have you back.

I challenge you to find anything cogent & well reasoned in this post. Good luck!

Aha! Normal service resumed then. I was getting a bit worried yesterday when I saw those two posts.

Good to have you back.

Good to be back Mr Rick. For a worrying hour or so yesterday I thought I gave a sh*t about stuff. Then I remembered my main purpose is to try and steer threads gently off course, whilst injecting a splash of 'humour' to proceedings. For those of you confused by my last sentence, if I laugh I count it as humour, although I appreciate the rest of you have more refined humour parameters. Like I give a sh*t. :D

ps Time Theif! Time Theif! Grind those teeth for me Mr Rick!

ps Time Theif! Time Theif! Grind those teeth for me Mr Rick!

You bastard. I've only just finished paying for the new set.

must try to rise above it

must try to rise above it

must try to rise above it...

Guest Carrie

a famous record breaking tax cheating english jockey with a speech impediment who I couldn't possibly name is very ill. a horrilble multi millionaire englishman, jailed and then acquitted for been involved with the death of a business associate. He really should have paid his bills to the Zimbawean doctor who AIDS checked his floozies on time..........

Ciao!

Carrie

-X-

a famous record breaking tax cheating english jockey with a speech impediment who I couldn't possibly name is very ill. a horrilble multi millionaire englishman, jailed and then acquitted for been involved with the death of a business associate. He really should have paid his bills to the Zimbawean doctor who AIDS checked his floozies on time..........

Ciao!

Carrie

-X-

Why can't you name Lester Piggot?

Ciao!

Carrie

-X-

I assume the multi-millionaire you mean is this chap.

I don't understand why the Israeli response should be "measured".

If you don't understand that, what makes you feel qualified to speak on the matter at all? <_<

yes, i'm off-topic. sue me

You don't look like a Sioux to me............. :D<_<:D<_<:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(In point of fact you look rather Puritanical)

After a rather inert period of suggestions, here are some new ones...

Grahame Crowden (b.1922) - veteran actor

and two Goods...

I.J 'Jack' Good - Mathematician. Worked at Bletchley Prk in WWII. Probably get an

obit in The Times or Guardian. Born 1916...

Jack Good (b.1931) - TV Producer, actor, now a monk...

How about Big Brother VII contestant, Nikki Grahame?

She's getting her own show on E4 so somebody is bound to murder her...

There were many who hoped the same fate would happen to Jade Goody. oh well life's a bitch sometimes and wishes don't always come true <_<

Jade Goody. <_<

She won't live to a great age. I'll make sure of that.

I don't understand why the Israeli response should be "measured".

If you don't understand that, what makes you feel qualified to speak on the matter at all? :banghead:

"I don't understand", is merely a figure of speech. What I mean is that I don't agree that it needs to be measured. War is hell.

Lord Renton , Conservative Peer who passed his driving test at the age of 95 and was succeeded in his Huntingdon seat by John Major will be 98 in a few days.

Quoted (on Wiki, so usual caveats apply) as defending the House of Lords thus; "the genius of the upper house is that it includes world-renowned experts in law, science and the arts who would never run for election", and that "'Democracy has its limitations."

Are you sure, is there a link I can check?

Incidentally the famous statistician Jack Good (b 1916) is still alive.

Oh yeah, and those drug trial elephant men would be a good bet but would probably fall into the sick kid box of failing to qualify other than through infirmity. If only one of them joined Hilary Lister's crew as she sailed round the UK.

Sidney Sheldon, the author is very ill. He has sold 300 million books so I would hope he should pass the fame test.

Thought I'd chuck in Norman Mailer, after seeing him in the doc on BBC4,

when he's arguing with Germaine Greer.....

Are you sure, is there a link I can check?

Incidentally the famous statistician Jack Good (b 1916) is still alive.

Oh yeah, and those drug trial elephant men would be a good bet but would probably fall into the sick kid box of failing to qualify other than through infirmity. If only one of them joined Hilary Lister's crew as she sailed round the UK.

Want a link....

Jack Good on IMDB