football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

Credited working up to 2005; has he been ill since?

The Mothman Prophecies author and Ufologist John A. Keel has heart attack.

If he dies a tag line suggests itself. :banghead:

regards,

Hein

How about This guy? He turns 85 today.

According to Wrongipedia, he has lung cancer, but the source that it uses is The Globe. Therefore, an encyclopedia that anyone can edit quoting a newspaper that can say almost whatever it wants does not exactly inspire me to heights of concern for the fine actor that is Mr. Poston.

Mirza Tahir Hussain - Brit, scheduled to be executed in Pakistan on November 1st, but he's already had three stays of execution.

Maybe a bit iffy on the famousness front.

Very iffy on the famous front. I chose him as a unique for the CPDP and, as discussed in that thread, even I admitted flat out that he was famous for being famous. :banghead:

Joining Russell Watson and Luciano Pavarotti on the opera sick list is Ruth Anne Swenson. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

The Mothman Prophecies author and Ufologist John A. Keel has heart attack.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/keel-heart-attack/

Sad, sad news. I've met this guy, he's a true freethinker and someone who's written work genuinely has opened minds. The Mothman Prophecies is intelligent and enlightening, in sea of paranormal dross.

Go well John.

Actress Gina Lollobrigida to marry 'toyboy' half her age

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

She turns 80 next year, maybe the bedroom hard-core mauling from the 'young buck' might be too much for her? :skull: = :huh:

All for show I'm afraid, he'll never get anywhere near her Alan Whicker's!

Actress Gina Lollobrigida to marry 'toyboy' half her age

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

She turns 80 next year, maybe the bedroom hard-core mauling from the 'young buck' might be too much for her? :wub: = :huh:

All for show I'm afraid, he'll never get anywhere near her Alan Whicker's!

Very true. But he should insist on his marital rights :skull:

Somewhere in this thread I mentioned George Russell Weller, the 89 year old who crashed his car into a farmer's market and killed a whole bunch of people.

Anyhow, he was found guilty but was too ill to attend the verdict reading.

Doubtful that he's famous enough in the UK, but may be good for WDP if he makes it that long, or even H's pool or the HDP.

imagine if Mike Tyson KILLED Tom Jones in the ring... what a story.

Chris Tarrant's family heart problems surface.... and Jimmy Tarbuck on thin ice?

imagine if Mike Tyson KILLED Tom Jones in the ring... what a story.

Ouch.

Terry Jones from Monty Python has been treated for bowel cancer. His prognosis is said to be good, but worth keeping an eye on.

All the members of Monty Python's Dying Circus are showing their age, with the possible exception of the hale and healthy Michael Palin. Jones and Eric Idle in particular bear the bodily evidence of many dinners with wine.

All the members of Monty Python's Dying Circus are showing their age, with the possible exception of the hale and healthy Michael Palin.

I saw a recent interview with Palin last week. His looks are aging visibly. He seems to be in good physical shape, though.

regards,

Hein

Palin seems to have aged quickly in a relatively short space of time.

I hope Terry recovers...he's got a bit more to give following his fascinating

Barbarians series.... :rip:

Francis Cardinal George, the Archbishop of Chicago :rip: , was diagnosed with an aggressive form of bladder cancer earlier this year. His wiki page states "He has a favorable prognosis for recovery, and is recuperating at his residence", but I'm not so sure.

He made an appearance at the Vatican last week and was described in this article as "ailing"

Francis Cardinal George, the Archbishop of Chicago :rip: , was diagnosed with an aggressive form of bladder cancer earlier this year. His wiki page states "He has a favorable prognosis for recovery, and is recuperating at his residence", but I'm not so sure.

He made an appearance at the Vatican last week and was described in this article as "ailing"

Definitely one to keep an eye on. I like his dress on the picture in that Wiki, though:

300px-Franciscardinalgeorge.jpg

But then my mum always warned me for men wearing dresses.

regards,

Hein

All the members of Monty Python's Dying Circus are showing their age, with the possible exception of the hale and healthy Michael Palin. Jones and Eric Idle in particular bear the bodily evidence of many dinners with wine.

There's such a thing as dinner without wine?

President Saparmurat Niyazov, the despotic 'President For Life' of Turkmenistan announced on Friday that he has heart disease, confirming reports that his health is deteriorating.

He was unable to fast during Ramadan because of his health problems.

From Wiki:

He has been given the hero of Turkmenistan award five times. "I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want," Niyazov has said.

President Saparmurat Niyazov, the despotic 'President For Life' of Turkmenistan announced on Friday that he has heart disease, confirming reports that his health is deteriorating.

From Wiki:

He has been given the hero of Turkmenistan award five times. "I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want," Niyazov has said.

Is he the one who boils his political opponents (allegedly)?

Jeffrey Skilling is likely to get a long sentence after being found guilty.

Will he spend much time in chokey?

From Wiki:

Is he the one who boils his political opponents (allegedly)?

I wonder if you are thinking of Uzbekistani president Islam Karimov? Allegations such as you mention are featured in this article, dated July 2004. I understand that the president (born 30th January 1938) is still in office.

Thanks Captain.

I'm sure that the President of Turkmenistan has not gone

as far as to boil political opponents, but that is not guaranteed... :lol: