football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

How about Conrad Bain who was in Diff'rent strokes. He's getting on a bit. 83 I think.

Keepin on the theme of early 80s American "comedies" how about Tom Poston who was the neighbour in Mork and Mindy? Born in 1921?

How about Conrad Bain who was in Diff'rent strokes. He's getting on a bit. 83 I think.

What happened to the vertically challenged ethnic (PC) Gary something - not Glitter ?

He's still alive and has fallen on hard times. I think he's had depression and other health problems . I have on my DDP list

That was another reason for my piking him

Sounds positively painful. Unless you mean you forced him to work in a travelling fair and sell lucky heather, of course........

Guest Guest

How about Bobby Robson? If the old boy doesn't get a job soon he could be a starter for 2007. The boredom will get to him. :lol:

How about Bobby Robson? If the old boy doesn't get a job soon he could be a starter for 2007. The boredom will get to him. :dead:

I thought he was helping Staunton with the Irish job :lol:

Guest Guest
My top 10 2006 death guesses are {& some of them I'd hate to put on this list, but hey, they're old}

Stan Lee

Hugh Hefner

Christopher Lee

Gene Wilder

Bruno Sammartino

Rosanne Barr

Justin Timberlake {I hate this bastard, for some reason, don't know why?}

John Goodman

Scott Weiland

Ian McKellen

Why Bruno Sammartino he was at a wrestling event last year and is only 69 plus he seemed to be in very good health even taking part in a match.

Guest V

Not sure if his name has been thrown in for 2007 but Prince Phillip.

Not sure if his name has been thrown in for 2007 but Prince Phillip.

Perhaps 2008.

It's his Diamond Wedding Anniversary in late 2007. We have concluded elsewhere that people seem to die after an large milestone anniversary of some sort.

Sometine in late 2007/early 2008 (I haven't counted the days(yet)) the Queen becomes the oldest ever serving British Monarch taking Queen Victoria's record. Sadly for you Republican deathlisters there are rumours that she wants to take another of Queen Victoria's records. (Over 63 years <_<)

What about Richard O Sullivan? I don't think anyone's considered him on this site!

What about Richard O Sullivan? I don't think anyone's considered him on this site!

Who? You must tell me more about this man, of whom I know nothing! :)

Dick Francis - author and jockey will be 86 this year. He hasn't written a book since 2000, used to write one every year. Could it be that his race is run?

Guest Guest

Actor Red Buttons (posiden adventure and Petes Dragon) Shelley winters just copped it and i think these things happen in twos since they were in the same movie together and he is pretty old now. Ernest Borgnine must also be gettin on now. Secondly, Pete Doherty for 2007 he is heading fast towards Deaths door if he doesnt get a grip he deserves to be nominated. Will anyone dare to also nominate the queen cos she looks far from making 100 like her mum or is that treason? :lol::)

Actor Red Buttons (posiden adventure and Petes Dragon) Shelley winters just copped it and i think these things happen in twos since they were in the same movie together and he is pretty old now. Ernest Borgnine must also be gettin on now. Secondly, Pete Doherty for 2007 he is heading fast towards Deaths door if he doesnt get a grip he deserves to be nominated. Will anyone dare to also nominate the queen cos she looks far from making 100 like her mum or is that treason? :lol::)

If deaths happen in twos, then her dual was Anthony Franciscoa, her ex-husband who died less than a week after her. Ernest Borgnine was doing well last I heard. Pete Doherty is a good choice I think, and the power of positive thinking never did anyone any harm. As for the Queen, I'll save that one for people who might no better, but I have a feeling that she has more than a bit of her mother's longevity in her...

I always had it that death comes in threes.

Same here. But I'm in a bad mood, so I'm taking it out on the guests. :)

Will anyone dare to also nominate the queen cos she looks far from making 100 like her mum or is that treason?

She still has a good 15 years in her yet. :rolleyes:

Re: Dick Francis

You mean approaching the final furlong?

I'd like to nominate Henry Hill, one time mobster turned informant and basis for the story of Goodfellas. He's back in jail and was apparently recently raped by two male drug addicts who videotaped the incident and are currently trying to market the tape. That sort of life style cannot be conducive to a long life.