football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

I reckon WWE wrestler Mick Foley (aka Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind etc) will have a spectacular death next year.

He's no longer a full-time wrestler, but he will appear at Wrestlemania this year.

Given some of the truly outrageous stunts that he has pulled in the past, I reckon he'll try to recapture his previous success and make a mistake.

He has almost been killed in the ring before, notably in the notorious Hell in a Cell.

I reckon WWE wrestler Mick Foley (aka Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind etc) will have a spectacular death next year.

He's no longer a full-time wrestler, but he will appear at Wrestlemania this year.

Given some of the truly outrageous stunts that he has pulled in the past, I reckon he'll try to recapture his previous success and make a mistake.

He has almost been killed in the ring before, notably in the notorious Hell in a Cell.

I disagree. He's to invested in watching his kids grow up (he has three small children) to take the risks he did before. The impression I get is that his role these days is primarily behind the scenes, booking and whatnot. I think his career will probably be reminiscent of Dusty Rhodes in a lot of ways.

Former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he'll be 83 in '07 and has had health problems.

Posted today@ 10.30pm?

Do you Know something we dont?

Its only 8.54 in the UK

Former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, he'll be 83 in '07 and has had health problems.

Posted today@ 10.30pm?

Do you Know something we dont?

Its only 8.54 in the UK

No more than you, the forum's clock is running an hour ahead for some reason.

Character actor Colin Jeavons (b.1929).

According to imdb, he hasn't been on TV since 1993.

Must be ill...

Maybe he has standards and won't appear in garbage programs.

Guest iain

Patrick Moore will die next year.Unless of course he dies this year

Quite.

Magere Hein Posted Mar 7 2006, 01:51 PM

QUOTE(Phantom @ Mar 7 2006, 02:17 PM)

Although it doesn't say when the site was last updated.

The page was last edited Wednesday, April 09, 2003 01:45:21.

A lot can happen in three years.

regards,

Hein

For an interesting update on Evel Knievel for those in the UK, he is the subject topic of a Biography TV station (number 161 on my sky set) program on Sunday at 9pm. No telling when it was produced but I guess it is quite new due to the amount of pre-promotion. The preview clips are interesting and show a hagged, tousled view of the old dare devil. In my view it looks like he has ten years or more in him yet - but you never know what the state of his vital organs are in respect of those tissue rejection issues. Seven broken backs or not, I think its more likely than not, that these types liver transpants are no more than 50-50 chance for about 5 years of improved health. That's not even good health 'cus the receiptitant has to be very ill in the first place. As we have seen with the case of George Best - one key is having to put up with all the other anti-rejection drugs. Continuing drinking can halve or quarter the time till deaths door for the likes of Evel and Larry Hagman.

Continuing drinking can halve or quarter the time till deaths door for the likes of Evel and Larry Hagman.

Hagman and Knievel are both fairly advanced in years now so cleartly the drinking has not done any real harm to either in terems of longevity.

Cant fined my brandy snifter so I'l need to piur the rye dierexctly into this coffee nug. ((to muchh spilled when drinking starihtg from the bottel.

Quite.

Unless of course he dies in 2008 or 2009

Quite.

Or unless he died last year & has got everyone fooled.

Quite.

Or unless he died last year & has got everyone fooled.

Maybe he never really existed and is merely a figment of a derranged imaginations

Former Texas Governor Anne Richards, 72, was diagnosed with esophogeal cancer.

http://cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/08/richard...r.ap/index.html

The severity of her cancer is still unknown, but she may be someone to think about for 2007.

Oh, Evel Knievel...on top of Hep C, he has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and has maybe 2-4 years left according to his doctors although he's already having his headstone carved out. Keep an eye on him though, he may be ripe for the picking.

Former Texas Governor Anne Richards, 72, was diagnosed with esophogeal cancer.

http://cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/08/richard...r.ap/index.html

The severity of her cancer is still unknown, but she may be someone to think about for 2007.

Oh, Evel Knievel...on top of Hep C, he has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and has maybe 2-4 years left according to his doctors although he's already having his headstone carved out. Keep an eye on him though, he may be ripe for the picking.

CP mentioned Ann Richards yesterday,

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=55115

Not really famous enough for DL I'd say, but a DDP potential pick depending how severe the cancer is.

Has anyone mentioned Nicky Henson ?

Just perusing my online copy of the Sun - wouldnt be seen dead buying it!

Nicky is currently awaiting news about his tumours.

Had cancer before in 2003.

Outside chance perhaps?

Who's Nicky Henson? :o

Who's Nicky Henson? :o

IMDB

Also mentioned on wiki.

Architect Joern Utzon.

He is the designer of Australia's most famous building, the Sydney Opera House.

The Queen is to thank him for his work on the building but he is too ill to travel. He is 88 years old.

He will instead be represented by his son.

Sort of a long shot, but Valentina Tereshkova is starting to get up there in years.

She's still fairly active, and no health issues that I've been able to dreg up, but one never knows.

Sort of a long shot, but Valentina Tereshkova is starting to get up there in years.

She's still fairly active, and no health issues that I've been able to dreg up, but one never knows.

According to Wikipedia she's 69. Not likely to drop anytime soon, but she's definitely future DL material.

regards,

Hein

Lord Bill Deedes was on TV t'other night remembering

Profumo. He looked spectacularly ancient, although mentally alert, he's nearly 93. A good bet for 2007.

Tommy Docherty, football manager, at Peter Osgood's funeral today - I can't post the image for some reason but if you go to BBC Sport & click on Osggods' funeral pics, you'll find it.

Now near 80, overweight & has always liked a drink & a smoke & doesn't look brilliant...

Tommy Docherty, football manager, at Peter Osgood's funeral today - I can't post the image for some reason but if you go to BBC Sport & click on Osggods' funeral pics, you'll find it.

Now near 80, overweight & has always liked a drink & a smoke & doesn't look brilliant...

This the one?

41440060dochertypa4168fh.jpg

Osgoods Funeral,

There you go.

Ok TF - beat me to it.