football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

I hear Baroness Warnock has slipped and broken her hip. Given her views on euthenasia here she might well be a contender for 2007. I admire the old girl and she doesn't strike me as the sort who will want to hang around.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-1399754,00.html

I hear Baroness Warnock has slipped and broken her hip. Given her views on euthenasia here she might well be a contender for 2007. I admire the old girl and she doesn't strike me as the sort who will want to hang around.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-1399754,00.html

First time I hear of this woman, but she's bloody right.

regards,

Hein

Hip, hip....hooray!

Nicky Henson is on a ' gruelling course of chemotherapy and will soon find out if his tumours have shrunk enough to be removed', according to Wikipedia (...don't know if that means anything though ).

Casey Coleman, American sports broadcaster and disc jockey, has pancreatic cancer... the most lethal Big C of them all. The prognosis looks bleak.

Wouldn't think he'd pass many fame tests though, which is unfortunate because that's about as prime as you get.

Casey Coleman, American sports broadcaster and disc jockey, has pancreatic cancer... the most lethal Big C of them all. The prognosis looks bleak.

Wouldn't think he'd pass many fame tests though, which is unfortunate because that's about as prime as you get.

We could make him famous. I'm not sure how, maybe a record deal or something.

Guest Guest_robert mugabe_*

Robert Mugabe deserves to beo n this list, hes old and will die next year cause hes old and sick and stupid and I hate him! arrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1eifkl;ejg

Robert Mugabe deserves to beo n this list, hes old and will die next year cause hes old and sick and stupid and I hate him! arrrrrg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1eifkl;ejg

Excellent.

I'm sure the Death List Committee will keep that in mind...

;) George Bush Jr. (Current idiot, neglected child, former Senator, religious freak, former alcoholic)

:rip: Sean Preston Federline Spears (celebrity baby) Harsh, but it's possible...

:rip: Whitney Huston (singer, actress, druggy)

:rip: The queen of England. Finally.

;) I think Saddam Hussein will live longer than Pres. Dubya. He's probably quite safe in that prison.

;) Sean Preston Federline Spears (celebrity baby) Harsh, but it's possible...

I would say very likely from the way she treats him, throwing him around & having him on her lap in the car. She'll be even more distracted when she has the second baby.

Maybe all three will go in the same tragic accident.

;) Whitney Huston (singer, actress, druggy)

If there's any credibility to the reports that she has a brain tumor, then she could be a possible choice for 2007. Can't really bank on overdoses in death pools, although people get lucky once in a while.

Hugues Cuenod the distinguished tenor (world-famous in Switzerland) is 104 today.

cuenodhugues93yi.jpg

He holds the record as the oldest person to make a debut at the Metropolitan Opera, singing the Emperor there in Turandot in 1987.

He is so ancient I can almost feel a cough coming on, from the dust of that photograph probably from the early 1930's. I have never heard of him.

I have never heard of him.

That's because he's only world-famous in Switzerland.

I wonder if Warren Buffet's decision to give away most of his fortune was triggered by anything?

Maybe a terminal cancer diagnosis?

:angry: Victoria beckham considering the amount of weight she has lost and apparently she lost 6 lbs just for the world cup. So bascially anorexia kills her.

:flame2: Jackie Stallone ,she is 85 in november

:2guns: Peter Snow

:blink: Prince Phillip

:) Marshal Mathers(eminem) - might commit suicide

:rip: Pete Doherty - drug overdose

A few of you, and not just footy fans either, will be aware of the match-fixing crisis that is going on in Italy. Things took an even more sinister twist today, when former Italian footballer Gianluca Pessotto, now general manager of Juventus, who are at the centre of the scandal, fell out of a window & is an serious condition in hospital. It's been suggested it might've been a suicide attempt, as it's been alleged he was seen with a rosary in his hands before jumping.

Considering what might happen, Pessotto might not be the only one taking such measures.

Guest hubert

bruce willis, i look like him

Does this make sense to anyone??

It isn't a sentence of any description I'm aware of, and it doesn't seem to fit into this thread at all. :angry:

June Brown

Does this make sense to anyone??

It isn't a sentence of any description I'm aware of, and it doesn't seem to fit into this thread at all. :blink:

Maybe Bruce Willis has heard about this guest looking like him, doesn't like the idea of people called Hubert resembling him and he's put on his white vest, packed some heat and is planning on doing away with said Hubert in 2007.

Then it makes sense.

Kind of.

I've given up on making a list for 2007 for a few months anyway, so far 8 that I had pencilled in for next year have died. I've got several lists all over the place with the majority of names crossed out.

The latest casulty to my 2007 list has been Robert Carrier. :blink:

Anyone else having the same sort of bad luck with their lists?

Anyone else having the same sort of bad luck with their lists?

Not at all. :blink::angry: I've got about 230 on my list who refuse to die and 18 of them are on my DDP list, and another 17 of them are/were on my reserve list for "prime replacements"

Oh, I suppose that is bad luck in a way, but still.... I have 50 names I want to put in to 20 spots next year. I'd be far happier if I had to choose 20 from 30, at the very least.