football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

Go on, lad. You keep thinking like that!

DWB :banghead:

I wonder what Clive Dunn's number is?

011-800-FUXING-IMMORTAL, apparently.

Guest Death By Misadventure

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and came up with nothing!

George Micheal!

Dont think it will be long before he snuffs it he keeps passing out in cars cant be long before he does the decent thing!

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and came up with nothing!

George Micheal!

Dont think it will be long before he snuffs it he keeps passing out in cars cant be long before he does the decent thing!

If you learn to spell you will find that he pops up in many threads. There are no barriers to entry on this site but if you can't hack basic English (that's really basic English) you're going to suffer, particularly if you feel the need to apologise before making a dumb remark. Still if you have a thick skin and can handle the grief good luck to you Death by Misadventure. Just register and come aboard. But be warned. Once here it's hard to leave with your boots on. Believe me, I've tried.

Guest Death by Misadventure

George Micheal!

If you learn to spell you will find that he pops up in many threads. There are no barriers to entry on this site but if you can't hack basic English (that's really basic English) you're going to suffer, particularly if you feel the need to apologise before making a dumb remark. Still if you have a thick skin and can handle the grief good luck to you Death by Misadventure. Just register and come aboard. But be warned. Once here it's hard to leave with your boots on. Believe me, I've tried.

Oh I see!

Well I now know where I went wrong.

I searched the death list not the forum therefore (and I tried both ways to check his name both ways just incase) nothing turned up.

Guest Guest

Paris Hilton.

She's due.

:blink:

Paris Hilton.

She's due.

:blink:

While the world might be a better place if it did happen, I can't see the powers-that-be chosing Paris Hilton.

Nevertheless, she would be the youngest person to ever cark-it, if she was on the list and did. Helen Rollason still holds that record, when she went to the great Newsround in the sky in August 1999.

And I can't believe Paris Hilton is due in the other way. From her films, she always seems to take the load outside of her body, excepting her mouth, of course.

Guest Agent 47

if this thread is for people who my depart this earth in 2007, i nominate

Leonard Nimoy & Clint Eastwood

both are old so you never know :ghost:

both are old so you never know :ph34r:

Genius :ghost:

Al Oerter - perhaps America's greatest Olympian? Now 70 years old.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/71825.shtml

Choice quote as follows: "In May 2002 I was diagnosed with severe heart failure. There's a defibrillator inside my chest – you know, like two paddles – and if I fall down, it fires up and restarts my heart.

"I was at a board meeting of our local condominium community, and suddenly felt terrible. I had cardiac myopathy. I was dead. I flatlined. There was so much congestive fluid that the defibrillator wouldn't even work. They got my wife, and called my daughters yet here I am.

"When doctors heard I'd been dead-lifting 600lbs, deep-knee squatting 750, and benching 500, they could not believe how I'd survived so long."

A new name for the DL.

DWB :o

George Micheal!

Maybe because his surname is spelt Michael

Whilst checking to see if Mr Hewlett and Mr Packard were still alive, I note that the recently ousted chairwoman of HP, Patricia Dunn, has been diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer.

She should past the fame test - Forbes voted her as the 17th most powerful woman in the world in 2005.

Mr Hewlett and Mr Packard are both long dead.

Whilst checking to see if Mr Hewlett and Mr Packard were still alive, I note that the recently ousted chairwoman of HP, Patricia Dunn, has been diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer.

She should past the fame test - Forbes voted her as the 17th most powerful woman in the world in 2005.

Good, their computers are crap!

Ovarian cancer...nasty. She didn't happen to know Gene Wilder by any chance? :o

both are old so you never know ;)

Indeed you never do know, but old doesn't mean they're going to die anytime soon.

Princess Alice and the Queen Mum were both 104/105 when they both died.

Brooke Astor is 104 and still going strong, Lizzie Bolden is 116.

Leonard Nimoy is in relatively good health and the same with Clint Eastwood. Although Clint did suffer the loss of his mother earlier in the year, but I wouldn't mark him down as a possibility for at least 5 years.

Good, their computers are crap!

Ovarian cancer...nasty. She didn't happen to know Gene Wilder by any chance? ;)

Don't know about Gene Wilder. I hope she isn't related to Clive Dunn, if she is then she might live forever.

hello i'm new to this, is the object for all member to predict who will die? or does the website predict?

i wasn't sure if it was like fantasy football, but we all predict who is going to die!!!!

also i have a red hot tip of a famous person who will die next year(not mentioned anywhere on this site)

The Deathlist was formed in 1986 by some students @ Warwick University.

Basically this secret order deem what 50 celebrites will kick the bucket in the year.

The great unwashed that jabber on in this forum, try their damndest to influence

the list and provide possible names for next year.

If it's competition you want, there are numerous ones on the net.

A couple that spring to mind is The Derby Deadpool and the Hartlepool Deadlypool...

Hope that helps.... ;)

also i have a red hot tip of a famous person who will die next year(not mentioned anywhere on this site)

OK I'll bite, name the famous person guaranteed to die in '07. ;)

thanks for the imformation, a famous person nailed on to die next year is saddam hussain, they are going to hang him next march, hope this might help on next years list!!!!

thanks for the imformation, a famous person nailed on to die next year is saddam hussain, they are going to hang him next march, hope this might help on next years list!!!!

Apart from the 297 mentions in the Saddam thread, http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...4&hl=saddam, there's ne'er a mention of him.

Apart from the 297 mentions in the Saddam thread, http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...4&hl=saddam, there's ne'er a mention of him.

ah i'm new to this i didn't see that

Is that it!

I prefer the prediction of Clint Eastwood and Leonard Nimoy because 'you never know'..... :dead:

Good spot! I'll bear that in mind.... ;)

I bet he'll go on the 23rd of a particular month....

Sorry I've just seen the thread further down. I am an idiot that cannot check the forum posts correctly and does not know how to type Magnus Magnusson correctly in the search field.