football_fan

Ideas and possibilities for 2007

We note that Niki Lauda and Phil Hill have not been well of late, and you have said about Rolt in the past, but I don't think they are your two names. Hope you can fill us in on the inside track about what you know on the 1st January. Thinking about it, how is Walter Wolf these days? Chris Amon? & Teddy Meyer?

Lauda, Hill, Rolt - correcto.

Tony - sorry Major Rolt - is not brilliant, but I don't think he's about to drop.

To answer the questions, in order, fine, very well, very low profile, but last I heard, active.

generay.jpg

Self proclaimed doctor of Timecube Gene Ray (if he isn't already dead as I post this) should be up for it. It's about time that hateful old simpleton popped his clogs and his idiotic Timecube carry on was forgotten about.

Although his main site is down at the moment (www.timecube.com) you can learn about his complete stupidity here.

I think Nazis are soooo last year.

I think Nazis are soooo last year.

Right. And Waldheim will make his 11th appearence next year, and Hugo Bleicher is 107. I don't care what anybody says, he died f****n 5 years ago.

If we nominate Thatcher does that count as a real Nazi?

I only got as far as the hideous front page of that second link before giving up. Who is he? What is (a?) Timecube and how unwell is he?

Self proclaimed doctor of Timecube Gene Ray (if he isn't already dead as I post this) should be up for it. It's about time that hateful old simpleton popped his clogs and his idiotic Timecube carry on was forgotten about.

Although his main site is down at the moment (www.timecube.com) you can learn about his complete stupidity here.

As near as I can acertain TimeCube is some sort of an almost cult like thing with little real standing in the world of science.

As to Gene Ray (which sounds like some sort of futuristic zapper...."Hey doc, could you zap me with a the gene ray?" He seems to have been purportedly spotted recently. He is scheduled to turn 70 next year on Vinnie's birthday.

Laura Bush, skin cancer. Probably nowt much but mebbe worth keeping an eye on her for 2008 onwards.

For anyone still to enter a team for any deadpool, then I present my latest in the long line of African leaders who are ill:

Cassim Chilumpha, says he is "criticially ill". Others disagree. Chilumpha is vice-president of Malawi.

:P

Skinny, politically correct Vegetarian Gender Studies lecturer BERNARD MANNING should definitely be considered for next year. I saw him on a documentary about a trip he took to India about 3 years ago, and I was surprised he got back to Manchester in one piece, never mind survived this long. He must be well up his seventies by now, and surely doesn't look the sort to make it to the big eight-oh.

Guest The Wasp

That time of year already? Doesn't time fly when the Reaper's having fun? Have only managed to pick Jack Palance from this year's deaths personally, although Ariel Sharon is hanging in their by only half a lower intestine.

How's Mr Marvel Stan Lee holding up these days?

Peter O'Toole looks like walking death every time he appears in a film.

Former Aussie PM Gough Whitlam looks like a Mario Bava extra whenever they wheel him out for functions.

For anyone still to enter a team for any deadpool, then I present my latest in the long line of African leaders who are ill:

Cassim Chilumpha, says he is "criticially ill". Others disagree. Chilumpha is vice-president of Malawi.

:huh:

There you go with those bloody African leaders again OoO!....... :o

Yes, by all means we must add Theodore Bikel. He will be past 83 by the end of next year unless he is dead before then in which case he will be either 83 or 82 and a number of days.

I see here is middle name is Meir......is he related to the now dead Golda Meir?

Happy Vienese Chanukah Teddy Bikel.

And be sure to drop and visit him at his web-site.....

Teddy Bikel Website

Yes, by all means we must add Theodore Bikel. He will be past 83 by the end of next year unless he is dead before then in which case he will be either 83 or 82 and a number of days.

I see here is middle name is Meir......is he related to the now dead Golda Meir?

Happy Vienese Chanukah Teddy Bikel.

And be sure to drop and visit him at his web-site.....

Teddy Bikel Website

I think I mentioned Bikel earlier in the year as I remember a couple of years ago I heard he was receiving treatment for something or other but when I tired to search for details online I couldn't find any reference of it.

I had him on my list a couple of years ago, but he seemed to be doing fine so I dropped him. I'll probably see how he is over the next year and might re-add him in 2008

President Saparmurat Niyazov, the despotic 'President For Life' of Turkmenistan announced on Friday that he has heart disease, confirming reports that his health is deteriorating.

He was unable to fast during Ramadan because of his health problems.

From Wiki:

He has been given the hero of Turkmenistan award five times. "I'm personally against seeing my pictures and statues in the streets - but it's what the people want," Niyazov has said.

Dead

Casagrande, the Brazilian footballer, aged 43, who played in the 1986 World Cup is in intensive care with heart problems.

Guest Helpful Observer
Casagrande, the Brazilian footballer, aged 43, who played in the 1986 World Cup is in intensive care with heart problems.

So? Are you indicating that he may well be on his way to the big house? {Casa Grande=House Big/Big House} If so, then so state it.

So? Are you indicating that he may well be on his way to the big house? {Casa Grande=House Big/Big House} If so, then so state it.

You obviously aren't the brightest light on the Christmas tree!! I would invite you to draw your own conclusions from the my previous posting.

The fact that I have mentioned that he is in intensive care with heart problems in a thread called 'Ideas and Possibilities for 2007' makes it clear enough, I would have thought.

It's been nearly a day, if not more, since I last suggested an African leader, thus earning the ire of the exalted ManInBlack.

Here are some more tasty nuggets of African politics ripe for DL chomping:

Simeon Nyachae, party chairman & cabinet minister in Kenya. Is carrying on working despite serious ill health.

whilst Abraham Wilson, guardian of Fish Hoek beach is about to die.

As the Guardian will give an obit to anyone, make sure you pen Mr. Wilson in today!! -_-

Here are some more tasty nuggets of African politics ripe for DL chomping:

whilst Abraham Wilson, guardian of Fish Hoek beach is about to die.

As the Guardian will give an obit to anyone, make sure you pen Mr. Wilson in today!! ;)

I am not sure if the Guardian will be that generous ;)