Guest iain

Jack Nicholson

Guest iain

I ask this questiojn after seeing him at the Oscare.He didnt look or sounbd at all well..and why the dark glasses?Maybe he has lung cancer with only months to live?Anyone know anyhting about his condition?Is Johnnie about to appeaR IN HELL?

Wow, some one has some pent up anger management issues...on that subject...where has the "Deathlist criminals" thread gone, we need it in times like these.

Guest iain
Wow, some one has some pent up anger management issues...on that subject...where has the "Deathlist criminals" thread gone, we need it in times like these.

dont you start or i;'ll have you booted out as well

I AM REQUESTING THE MOIDERATORS HAVE HIM PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

What's a moiderator?

Sounds like that guy in Hart to Hart - Lionel Stander, IIRC. "another moider case"

You want me banned simply as I don't think Jack Nicholson is going to die?! :angry:

Guest iain
Oh, in all this excitement, I appear to have promoted to a Shipman! Woo hoo :angry:

enjoy it while you can...

If anyone is to be banned here, it is you Iain. Why dont you cool down for a bit?

PS: You don't have the power to boot people, and you most likely never will. Also, take a spelling class.

Oh, in all this excitement, I appear to have promoted to a Shipman! Woo hoo :D

enjoy it while you can...

FF, he makes me look good - well almost.

Im a pi**head - iain????

This thread is very amusing because of all of the deleted posts that you are alluded to in OoO's responses.

Suffice to say, if anyone cares, I would say OoO has contributed 10 times as much in his 252 posts than I have with almost a thousand more. I highly doubt a man (or woman I suppose :D ) of his quality will be booted off these threads anytime soon.

Oh, in all this excitement, I appear to have promoted to a Shipman! Woo hoo :D

Conmgratulation s OOOOOOcto! Have a beer on me.!

I thought Jack Nicholson looked fine to me.

I don't really rate him as an actor although I did like his performance in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

Just to deal the fatal blow, a friend of mine sent me this:

In case you were wondering about Jack Nicholson's behavior when announcing the Best Picture winner:

"Gayle King just mentioned on Oprah that after Jack Nicholson got off the stage he said that he was completely shocked that Crash won and that he had voted for Brokeback Mountain." (Source: OscarWatch)

I ask this questiojn after seeing him at the Oscare.He didnt look or sounbd at all well..and why the dark glasses?Maybe he has lung cancer with only months to live?Anyone know anyhting about his condition?Is Johnnie about to appeaR IN HELL?

When asked by a fan to take off the shades, Nicholson replied "You're new around here aren't you?" They're a part of the image.

fuckwit0ol.gif

You're actually asking three questions iain, the second one isn't a question.

As Nicholson has no illness that we know about and is only 69 years old, a youngster by DL standards.

Then what exactly is the point of this thread?

Did you buy your keyboard at the same store as Brimley?

It's times like these that I regret encouraging iain to join...

Do you know him personally, or is Iain in fact, Big Iain? TF and I were having a disagreement about that fact earlier...

Do you know him personally, or is Iain in fact, Big Iain? TF and I were having a disagreement about that fact earlier...

Paisley & Windsor ?

Never have two people deserved each other as much.

I like this idea. It's especially good if you have a fear of being buried/fried alive. It reminded me of the Python sketch 'is it a burner, burier or eater?'

That particular Python sketch was really nasty for the time.

You can actually hear the studio audience disgust and a few people even boo'ing.

I found it funny though :)

I like this idea. It's especially good if you have a fear of being buried/fried alive. It reminded me of the Python sketch 'is it a burner, burier or eater?'

That particular Python sketch was really nasty for the time.

You can actually hear the studio audience disgust and a few people even boo'ing.

I found it funny though :)

Strewth...I think you'll find