Guest iain

Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson is an american actor known for roles as The Joker in Batman (1989) and Jack Torrance in The Shining. Retired from acting in 2010 because of some memory loss. There isn't very often any update on him so I don't know if he has any major health issues, but he is 82 years and in more recent pictures he look a little more overweight now. Personally I think he gonna be alive for while yet, but you never know when death comes knocking.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Already a thread for him

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Already a thread for him

Didn't notice, but I still think he should be included in 2020

56 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Already a thread for him

Merged. 

• Like 2

Never mind. Apparently I fell for something. My bad...

image.png.d7c5b9b044af29ae1276e05b2557c7ee.png

From crazydaysandnights which is usually reliable when revealing celebrity gossip. People in the comments think he may have dementia.

11 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

image.png.d7c5b9b044af29ae1276e05b2557c7ee.png

From crazydaysandnights which is usually reliable when revealing celebrity gossip. People in the comments think he may have dementia.

That's a very old rumour which he himself denied. He's made a lot of talk show appearances since. Says he just fell out of love with acting in Hollywood. It happens.

13 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

That's a very old rumour which he himself denied. He's made a lot of talk show appearances since. Says he just fell out of love with acting in Hollywood. It happens.

He attended an L.A. Lakers home game last Tuesday, which has become an extremely rare occurrence in recent years.  (He very famously used to regularly attend Laker home games for many years.)  I came across a photo in an article about this, and while he does look a bit more overweight than some may remember, he doesn't look close to sickly, and I would argue that he looks better than the vast majority of 82-year-olds.  I don't think he's close to being Deathlist-y just yet.  

Jack 2.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, openviews said:

84 today but apparently his friends are fearing for his health due to him ballooning to around 350 pounds in recent years.

https://www.gossipcop.com/friends-fearing-for-hefty-hermit-jack-nicholsons-life/184690/

It's just COVID lochdown weight. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

It's just COVID lochdown weight. 

When you're that age, great fluctuations in weight are really bad for you... though they're bad for you in general (pass this info on to all your Murican friends plz).

2 hours ago, openviews said:

84 today but apparently his friends are fearing for his health due to him ballooning to around 350 pounds in recent years.

https://www.gossipcop.com/friends-fearing-for-hefty-hermit-jack-nicholsons-life/184690/

No! If you read the source which you posted you would know it completely debunks that claim.

I suspected something was up with his health when he dropped out of the english language remake of Toni Erdmann in 2018

5 hours ago, Putin said:

Rumours that that Jack Nicholson has dementia. IDK how legit this is, but perhaps still somerhing to look out on.

https://radaronline.com/p/jack-nicholson-retires-hollywood-acting-friends-fear-dementia-health-problems/

Whoa that that’s breaking news!  I found some more.

Rumours that that Jack Nicholson was born on 22 April 1937.  
And get THIS: Starred in ‘The Shining’.  Who knew!?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Putin said:

Rumours that that Jack Nicholson has dementia. IDK how legit this is, but perhaps still somerhing to look out on.

https://radaronline.com/p/jack-nicholson-retires-hollywood-acting-friends-fear-dementia-health-problems/

Well, if Radar Online claims this then it must be true…

• Haha 1

Maybe not what you’d call a picture of health, but seeing these latest photos have convinced me to take him off my 2022 shadowlist and leave him until at earliest 2023. He is looking much healthier than I would have thought, he probably has at least a couple of years left. Perhaps, on the Hollywood front, the 2022 DL should steer more towards Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles and Robert Wagner. 

https://people.com/movies/jack-nicholson-makes-rare-public-appearance-at-lakers-game-for-the-first-time-in-almost-2-years/

85 years old today, :party::birthday::birthday2:

Somewhat unexpected, but he seems to be doing okay-ish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

85 years old today, :party::birthday::birthday2:

Somewhat unexpected, but he seems to be doing okay-ish.

His hedonistic  lifestyle  doesn't  seem to have cost him . I too am happily surprised. 

• Like 1