Guest iain

Larry King

Guest iain

hes aged a lot in the last couple of years..could he be in line for a 2007 listing?

CNN's Larry King surely has plenty of good years left in him. He has aged over the years

but has no serious health issues and really isn't that old or old enough for Deathlist anyway.

I think we should all stay tuned with CNN in the near future. If Larry King's health starts

to seriously decline then he will be givin some consideration.

king was a-n-c-i-e-n-t 30 years ago.

how many remember his middle-of-the-night radio program, which filled the truckers' time nationwide for decades?

king would cough like in consumption.

last rites in order...

speaking of MAKEUP.

Nancy Reagan.

Met her at the White House in '82...and she was warmed over...rouged death back then.

Wouldn't bet against the Iron Lady in '07.

Better odds on Ron or Patty.

Larry King has surgery to clear neck artery

The 73-year-old King was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Doctors there performed a procedure to remove plaque from his carotid artery and restore blood flow.

From time to time I watch channel 16. That is CNN Live with Larry King. If I ever met Larry King I would ask him to do a impersonation of himself. He has one of the greatest voices for radio. And he has talked with everybody there is to talk to. And if you were ever invited to talk with Larry King, then I guess you have to be somebody because then it means you are worth talking to.

From time to time I watch channel 16. That is CNN Live with Larry King. If I ever met Larry King I would ask him to do a impersonation of himself. He has one of the greatest voices for radio. And he has talked with everybody there is to talk to. And if you were ever invited to talk with Larry King, then I guess you have to be somebody because then it means you are worth talking to.

Have you ever talked with Larry King or are you not worth talking to either?

Have you ever talked with Larry King or are you not worth talking to either?

(Not yet) but I called 102 year old actor Charles Lane the other day, and his Dominican aid answered the phone

And said 'Hello can I help you?'

I said 'Yes can I speak with Mr.Lane?'

'O he just sat down to eat his lunch'

I said 'I'm calling from New York, I appreciate his films'

(In the back round I hear in a booming voice 'Who's that!!')

'He yells 'Call from New York'

'He asked which movies did you enjoy?

I said 'He had great character' 'I bullshitted him and I said I enjoyed I Love Lucy'

(Even as I only saw him on the show once and it was ages before my time'

Every couple words I said the Dominican aid would be repeated to Charles Lane, who was having lunch. I only gave him my first name , and made it short because I didn't want to sound like some weird fan trying to bother the old guy. I'm guessing he didn't use the phone because he might deaf, but I guess he couldn't be bothered. The sandwich he was eating must have been more important. But for some of you people who want some information that is worth a dime, I think the oldest actor in Hollywood is getting along pretty well.

I saw Larry King on TV the other night and he isn't looking well at all. The face is almost lifeless, no sparkle in the eyes, voice cracking, and he was out of breath from just talking.

Larry did an interview with Pres' Obama the other day - only caught a moment of it but I did think at the time Larry looked very much older and more "ready to go" than any time of late.

There's a few senile posters on here so he could be one of 'em.

During his appearance on Norm MacDonald's podcast he didn't stop talking about death for the whole hour, the guy is obsessed with it.

No, I am Larry king and my cover has been blown.

Larry King = Sir Creep

We've never been seen at the same place at the same time. Just sayin....

SC

On 2/7/2008 at 23:25, Banshees Scream said:

I'll make sure he is on my DDP team for 2018.

69cea19f6c9d7fe36f3611831a0142c4.jpg

Got him on your shortlist yet?

(sorry...) 

Surely it is time to place Old Larry on the Deathlist this year?

• Like 2