Guest iain

Larry King

5 minutes ago, Cant Wait said:

I agree, he should’ve stayed on the deathlist. I’d say he has 50/50 chance of dying this year.

Technically, everybody has a 50/50 chance of dying this year. Either you do or you don’t.

8 minutes ago, DeathClock said:

Technically, everybody has a 50/50 chance of dying this year. Either you do or you don’t.

Not to be a dick about it (except that's exactly what I'm doing), we all have a 100% chance of dying this year. There is always the chance.

I had him on my shadow DL.Heart failure is likely sooner or later.

1 hour ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Not to be a dick about it (except that's exactly what I'm doing), we all have a 100% chance of dying this year. There is always the chance.

Well that isn't strictly true.A 100% chance of mortality in a given year is very rare.I am of course splitting hairs here.

23 hours ago, Sean said:

Well that isn't strictly true.A 100% chance of mortality in a given year is very rare.I am of course splitting hairs here.

Stage 4 brain stem cancer comes close to that

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8652169/Two-Larry-Kings-children-died-past-month.html

Two of Larry Kings children have died in the past month. One to lung cancer and another to a heart attack. He had to watch his own sons funeral via a videolink  because he was unable to travel due to his own health problems. 

A terrible double tragedy  could well take its toll on someone  Larrys age with  recent health problems. 

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 7

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8652169/Two-Larry-Kings-children-died-past-month.html

Two of Larry Kings children have died in the past month. One to lung cancer and another to a heart attack. He had to watch his own sons funeral via a videolink  because he was unable to travel due to his own health problems. 

A terrible double tragedy  could well take its toll on someone  Larrys age with  recent health problems. 

He contemplated suicide last year after a stroke so he's probably  in a very vulnerable state right now I'd have thought...https://ktla.com/podcasts/frank-buckley-interviews/larry-king-reveals-he-considered-ending-his-life-after-health-complications-frank-buckley-interviews/

PS you can't visit that website if you live in Europe I'm afraid .No idea why.Bloody nuisance!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

He contemplated suicide last year after a stroke so he's probably  in a very vulnerable state right now I'd have thought...https://ktla.com/podcasts/frank-buckley-interviews/larry-king-reveals-he-considered-ending-his-life-after-health-complications-frank-buckley-interviews/

PS you can't visit that website if you live in Europe I'm afraid .No idea why.Bloody nuisance!

Larry King is a talk-show host who currently appears on Ora.Tv and Hulu hosting Larry King Now and PolitiKING with Larry King. He began his career on radio in Miami in the 1950s and became nationally known as the host of the Mutual Broadcasting System’s overnight radio program The Larry King Show which launched in 1978. From 1985-2010, he hosted Larry King Live on CNN.

During this podcast, Larry discusses his life and career and reveals that after a stroke in March, he considered suicide. “I thought I was just going to bite the bullet. I didn’t want to live this way,” Larry King told Frank Buckley Interviews.”I didn’t want to live dependent on others. I’ve had a full career. There is nothing I could add to it except just to do more. And I thought…I don’t know how to commit suicide. How do you commit suicide?” Larry also talks about what inspired him to keep going and about who he looks forward to interviewing in the year ahead.

Copy-pasted for you guys.

3 hours ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Copy-pasted for you guys.

Thanks. Apparantely you can access it if you have one of those VPN things and set it to a non european server but I would never suggest you do anything 'illegal' like that of course ! ;)

Flicking the news channels for the Trump, Larry King of all people has a show on Russia Today!!!! :o

He looks like fucking death warmed up too. Even more emaciated and struggling to speak.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Yeah, he's had it for a while now, as I discovered late last year. He actually looked even worse back then.

Edit: Ah yes, I posted it on the previous page on December 27th, 2019.

Hospitalised for heart issues.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drol said:

Hospitalised for heart issues.

From elsewhere: The news was first reported by the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, with a source telling the outlet that King has been in the hospital for some time - and even spent his 87th birthday there on 19 November.

We've got a number of former DL picks playing against the clock now for a 2021 return...

• Like 1

I feel King’s latest hospitalisation is a calling to get him on the 2021 DL, if he makes it to 2021. I hope The DeathList Committee does not ignore this calling. 

7 minutes ago, GuyFromFuture said:

He will be the 3rd Shrek 2 voice actor to pass away if it happens in the near future

FTFY.

(3rd after Joan Rivers and Kelly Asbury)

I should think this hospitalisation secures his place on next years list and the Drop 40 if he doesn`t die this year.

14 hours ago, GuyFromFuture said:

He will be the 2nd Shrek 2 voice actor to pass away when it happens

In the UK release he was replaced by Jonathan Ross

• Like 1

Covid plus heart issues = fucked,  most likely.

• Like 1

He’s a goner then, and will be the first significant miss of DL this year.

• Like 3

While I don't wish him ill, he's a goner because I was *this* close to putting him on my list and then didn't at the last minute. Mark Eden was the same and look what happened there. So, sorry for dooming you Larry.

• Like 1