Sign in to follow this  
Banshees Scream

St. Patrick's Day

Dundee today, in the Spirit of the Day, the fucking Hun stewards rip down a tricolour.

Watch the boy jump straight down 20 feet into the cunts after it.

He got it back 28b48pf.gif

(SW in the smilie is for Sporting Wing....ask your step parents or the old Hun 2 doors down)

• Like 1

On 17/03/2018 at 13:27, Toast said:

Can't stand plastic Paddys ( or should that be Paddies?).

Prescient.

2 hours ago, Prophet said:

I am half Northern Irish. My family is Protestant but they are still celebrating St. Patrick's Day a bit.

Half green half orange, me.  But orange turned green, so....alls well.  Still drop me trousers as per my DNA during 'Orange and the Green'

On 17/03/2019 at 14:37, Toast said:

And all those twats who think four-leafed clovers have something to do with it.

Charon and I have always used the four-leafed Android emoji (along with the bomb / fleg / crystal ball) to denote Ireland because the four-leafed clover is symbolic of luck.

<We won't go into the "Semtex O'Bricklayer / Scrooge McCunt" friendly insults>

We are self-proclaimed twats however.

Lá Fhéile Pádraig an all that. 

Guinness is filling.

• Like 1

I tried to drink an entire bottle of Bailey's on my eighteenth birthday but it was so filling I drank myself sober and had to switch to vodka.

Lesson learned.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

As for the fat cunt narcissist, clovers are for children and breakfast cereal.  Shamrocks are for the Irish.  Nae '4-leaf' shamrocks.

You'd think you would  know that, having the appearance of someone what pounded back a few McDonald's shamrock shakes.
Nothing more enjoyable than the projecting narcissist who knows nothing trying to make it look like others know nothing.
Pull your skirt down, toots, your insecurity is showing.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Twats here I'd bin before I'd dream of suspending him tbh.

Besides, he's my friend and everyone needs a U.S address or two for... things :ninja:

Also, I was here at 5 a.m using 200mb of my limited NotW mobile data :o deleting all the spam threads the other week before anycunt complains I do fuck all.

Anyway. Happy St. Patrick's Day y'all. I was treated to strawberries and cream amongst other things so result :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Why isn't @Sir Creep banned yet. Get on it Bou.

I should say I’m disappointed.  ‘Fuck all’ McCoño has the authority to ban me as well I suppose.  But that would make him.....petty?  Lmao ya think?  The piss-himself-cunt.

surely this is a feather in my cap toward Mod-ship.  

SC

• Haha 1

This isn't quite Irish enough yet but the night is young :unsure:

I accept my lot in life. :unsure:  on St Pàdraig’s of all things.  Fuck. :dead3:

self-reprimand.  Like Iranians self-flaggelation.  Both in the name of our higher power.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

Twats here I'd bin before I'd dream of suspending him tbh.

Besides, he's my friend and everyone needs a U.S address or two for... things :ninja:

Also, I was here at 5 a.m using 200mb of my limited NotW mobile data :o deleting all the spam threads the other week before anycunt complains I do fuck all.

Anyway. Happy St. Patrick's Day y'all. I was treated to strawberries and cream amongst other things so result :)

Your a waste of space as mod and yes you do do fuck all. Just ban the cunt, you cunt.

25 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I should say I’m disappointed.  ‘Fuck all’ McCoño has the authority to ban me as well I suppose.  But that would make him.....petty?  Lmao ya think?  The piss-himself-cunt.

surely this is a feather in my cap toward Mod-ship.  

SC

Her? Swear Bou's a las? 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Your a waste of space as mod and yes you do do fuck all. Just ban the cunt, you cunt.

That's "You're" a waste of space (apostrophe, because it's "you are").

And love you though I do, you're (notice the apostrophe? yes, "you are" again) looking for your (no apostrophe, it's not "you are") weekly ban yourself by attacking folks with ban powers apparently.

Ban me, I was bored and went all grammar Nazi.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Her? Swear Bou's a las? 

She is.

Lass has 2 s. Oh stfu En Passant you berk.

• Haha 3

Looking at some of the above...

I reckon Diageo have done well this year.

• Haha 2

3693B7F2-E77B-43AA-AFA7-018DE59D64B8.jpeg

• Like 2

Belushi called it over 40 years ago.

John Belushi: Thank you, thank you very much. Well it’s come that time again, St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone and well the sons of Ireland are basking in the glow. When I think of Ireland I think a lot of colorful Irish expressions like, “Top of the morning to ya,” “Kiss the barney stone,” “May the road rise to meet ya,” “May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you’re dead,” “I’d like to smash you in the face with my shalalee,” “Danny-boy,” “Bhagora,” “Wail of the banshee,” and “Whiskey for the leprechauns, whisky for the leprechauns.” But the expression I think most people identify with the Irish, is, of course, the luck of the Irish.

The luck of the Irish. Sure. Let’s say you’re in a pub somewhere in Ireland, oh, anywhere in Ireland, some guy comes up to you and says, “Hey is that a bomb on you I hear ticking?” And then BAM!!! Your small intestines are on the ceiling and your brains are on your car across the street. That’s the luck of the Irish for ya, who’s kidding who, okay?

Let’s talk about the bad luck of the Irish, all right? How about this, POTATO FAMINE!! How about that? It scares them, doesn’t it? Well it should. That’s why they came here in the first place. So they wouldn’t have to work in the potato fields. That’s why they became politicians, priests, and cops. Luck? Gimme a break.

I got a friend, his name is Dan Sullivan, he’s Irish as they come. We used to drink together a lot. After two drinks, he would look like an Irish pirate. You know? You think he had luck? In one day he got his car stolen, and the stupid, he had no insurance, and no license, and he gets locked up for being drunk. And after that, he takes off for someplace like India or Nepal, or someplace like that. And his mother dies, ya know, so they wire him to tell him to come to the funeral. It’s his mother’s funeral, that’s all. And he’s in India or Nepal, sitting squat-legged listening to some sacred cow. So he comes back and he gets stopped at U.S. Customs for trafficking illegal drugs, not holding, he’s trafficking. I mean, here’s this guy Sullivan, his old lady kicks off, he gets popped at the border and he’s sitting on fifty pounds of black Tibetan finger hash and two keys of slam. Now that’s not bad luck, that’s DUMB luck. I don’t think luck has anything to do with it, I don’t think he has any brains at all. First of all, he’s drunk, then he’s a junkie. I don’t know what’s worse. Don’t ask me, ask Sullivan. And what happens? He calls me up and says, “Hey man, I got busted at the border. I need five grand bail.” I said, I said, “Five grand man!? Hey man, I’ve never even seen five thousand dollars in my life, so don’t ask me for it, man, why don’t you ask your mother!!” Which was a dumb thing for me to say because his mother just died. Right now, I got this drunken Irish junkie who wants to kill me because of what I said about his mother being in terminal dreamland. Oh pal. One thing! One thing!!! They love their mothers, boy, oh they love their mothers. It’s momma this, momma that. Oh my Irish mother! Ireland must be heaven, because my mother.. aauugghhh! Aaauugghhh!!!

https://snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76pupdate.phtml

CuafjX7-R3QJNlvL28X4C4H9EDmZiKObeH0j4sDS

• Like 2

Apparently we shouldn’t go to the pub so instead I’ve panic-bought some Guinness from the horrendous Hunger Games reminiscent melee that is Tesco.

Slarncha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200317161813047_COVER.thumb.jpg.e1e6b7f2339f159985ef2c518bc0c8b4.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Apparently we shouldn’t go to the pub so instead I’ve panic-bought some Guinness from the horrendous Hunger Games reminiscent melee that is Tesco.

Slarncha.

I went to the pub anyway...'twas very quiet

• Like 1

Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit oraibh do dhuine ar bith nach bhfuil ag ligean air gur Éireannach é nó nach bhfuil ag truailliú uiscí cosúil le utter cunt!

• Like 2

Happy St Pádraig’s Day to all.

• Like 2