Star Crossed

Are You A Post Whore?

Did you do all that yourself Capt? If so you must have the patience of a saint.

A fabulous piece of work first0tl.gif

Or someone with WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on their hands :)

Did you do all that yourself Capt? If so you must have the patience of a saint.

A fabulous piece of work first0tl.gif

I cheated a090.gif and used an online generator. But it took ages to get the size small enough to post and to match up the background colour for transparency.

Mine's eight inches.

Wow.

Looks like ie+ has herself a new rival. :P

No no no! I take my hat off and defer absolutely to the Captain's quality use of newfangled technologies.

:D I am now and always shall be Old Skool. :D

My friends in the Navy tend to go back to the pub post whoring. Or get another tattoo. There's no hard and fast rule.

so, we have established that i am not the brightest crayon in the box, and i am quite probably a post-whore.

i still don't know what "twunt" means.

:o

so, we have established that i am not the brightest crayon in the box, and i am quite probably a post-whore.

:o

Well it's neither a twat nor a C**t. My guess is some type of porcupine.

:D

from the explanation i got - could be...at times...if maintence fails.

:D

from the explanation i got - could be...at times...if maintence fails.

In another thread Marjorie(Windsor) wrote:

The word 'twunt' was first made up and used by Chris Morris on his Channel 4 series Jam (2000). The word stuck in the minds of people and is now often used in 'b3ta'.

It is a combination of two rude words (namely twat and C**t) to create one word which may 'be spoken in primmest and properest company'.

If you will, it is no more than a clean mixture of both the aforementioned rude words.

And that is my understanding of the word 'twunt'.

This is what 'twunt' means....

And if anyone should know....it's Marjorie...

May I ask you BHB, why am I known as Marjorie?

So your Majorie? You bite people Windsor? I mean if women bite I thought that is rather attractive but you biting people like a dog on the street really isn't a good idea nor a solution to anything. Especialy because your male.

Try raising your voice or counting down from 100 calmly and slowly.

I would say that no, im not a post whore but i might have been when i first joined.

Banshees is currently on 26 posts today, every one a winner. He still has 8 hours to go. Will this be a DL record? Come on, we're all rooting for you. Feel the love, my friend... from your tone today, sounds like you need it! :pop:

Banshees is currently on 26 posts today and he still has 9 hours to go. Will this be a DL record? Come on, we're all rooting for you. Feel the love, my friend...

Where have you been my dear friend?

At one point Bruno managed 50 in one day. Hackenslash managed to notch up 80 in one day.

So I don't thing Banshees is close to beating any records.

You, on the other hand, are very close to snatching the record for the most consecutive complaining poster as well as nearly taking the 'Old Woman' award from Godot's mum.

Feel the love, my friend - share it if you really want...

Banshees is currently on 26 posts today and he still has 9 hours to go. Will this be a DL record? Come on, we're all rooting for you. Feel the love, my friend...

You, on the other hand, are very close to snatching the record for the most consecutive complaining poster as well as nearly taking the 'Old Woman' award from Godot's mum.

If there were more people complaining, there might be less people whoring and this forum might end up resembling DeathList.net again, instead of teenchatterbollocks.com

If there were more people complaining, there might be less people whoring and this forum might end up resembling DeathList.net again, instead of teenchatterbollocks.com

At the current time I think there are greater problems facing the forum, ie the bandwidth problems causing the server troubles.

If they can't be satisfactorily resolved soon then the forum might cease to exist.

As you are into this whole quality posting stuff, how many quality posts have you been responsible for over the last month? The vast majority of your posts are just moaning and bitching at other members.

This is deathlist.net, so I suggest you get used to it because I doubt it's going to change.

It's bound to change, but it's unlikely to become the way some of those who feel passionately about it would like it to be.

And Banshees needs to drop that woman like a hot potatoe.

Just nip round to your local school or college Dr Scream, The place is likely bursting at the seams with nice, respectful, good natured young girls many of whom are probably quite pretty too. Why flagellate yourself? Life is too short. Do yourself a favour.

Don't mention it, my pleasure.

Of course you may ask, old chum and apologies for not replying earlier...Mrs BHB insisted I spend some quality time with the little BHB's over the Easter Hols.

I don't know why you are known as Marjorie. It could be that the elderly visage in your avatar reminds me of a sweet old lady I once knew of the same name or it could just be that whilst reading some of your posts I begin thinking of elderly women called Marjorie.

Either way, it is probably my weakness, Marjorie.

splendid thread, simply because in part it is everything it purports to be against. this is the only forum i've ever joined, partly because i swore i never would as they were all full of wierdoes with too much time on their hands, and partly because i didn't want to become one of those. oops... anyway, the point of that is that i have no idea how good or bad this forum is compared to others. however, despite the fact that this thread hardly mentions death, it does bring up a few points that are worth considering. free speech is important to keep the forum fresh, but the downside of that is that you get rubbish. i've been as guilty as anyone, but then its probable that some posts i thought weren't rubbish were considered as such by others. i used to think that notapotato was a bit too serious for his/her own good (think of you as a bloke because that avatr looks just like a geography teacher i had in 1979 - neither know or care what you are, if you see what i mean), but i've changed my mind reading this thread. i think we need people from each end of the scale to try and balance this forum and stop it getting too extreme in either direction. we're never going to agree on everything, but an attempt at reasoned debate and trying to find a happy medium can only be a good thing.

god, i sound like a guardian reader. and i had to really try hard not to make a doris stokes joke in the last sentence.

the other thing i wanted to mention was from earlier on, when canadian paul wrote about joining DL because of facing the meaning of death and this site being open about such things. a lot of people i tell about this site immediately think it's sick without knowing anything other than name and basic premise. but that never occurred to me when i first stumbled across it. and i think CP may have a point: i was 5 when my dad died, really suddenly, and although it was three decades before i really sat and thought about it, everytime someone close to me (family or friend, old or young) has died, i've always reacted in a different way to most around. it's as though i don't see it as a big thing, just a part of existence, and that it's the people left behind who are the sufferers, if you like. i think that's because subconsciously i had to really face it head on at an early and impressionable age, and so it gave me a different perspective. whether that's good or bad is debateable; it is, perhaps, soemthing that we all share in some way, and that shapes our view of death not as an enemy but as something as everyday as eating and sleeping (ok, slight exaggeration, but you get the point).

Fair enough PH. As I see it, anyone who gives any self-critical thought at all to their posting quality is probably all right. Especially if they don't react with abuse and/or denial if someone takes them to task for any ill-considered postings.

Anyone else has no business at all in the highly-exclusive pseudo-intellectual clique which is deathlist.net.

Sorry you think I'm so serious Mr. Pulphack. Food for thought that is. I certainly don't feel serious. Perhaps I should use smileys more often. :lol:

Incidentally, I know you don't care, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I'm a chap. Though most of the time I don't much resemble Calum Gilhooley.

:lol:

Fair enough PH. As I see it, anyone who gives any self-critical thought at all to their posting quality is probably all right. Especially if they don't react with abuse and/or denial if someone takes them to task for any ill-considered postings.

Anyone else has no business at all in the highly-exclusive pseudo-intellectual clique which is deathlist.net.

mY THOUGHTS ARE NEAR CONSTANTLY SELOF CRITICAL, DO i GET A mEADAL?

pSEUDS ARE EVETRYWHERW they are so easy to spot. Kill em all bang bang they be dead,

Who youb calling a whore?@/?////??/, bettter than giving it away for free.

Tempus either you are trying to flatter Brimley by emulating him, or Banshees has somehow got hold of your login.

Don't know which though.

Tempus either you are trying to flatter Brimley by emulating him, or Banshees has somehow got hold of your login.

Don't know which though.

No[pe i'm totally pished, this is really hard trying to type whan drunk, I is so wastedf I can barely focus.

Bruno I love thed so I;m trying to come to thby plane of existence ity aint easy, the darkness calls me unto the abyss.