Star Crossed

Are You A Post Whore?

that's the difference, isn't it. this is a 'i didn't need to post but i did' thread, whereas the fight thread is this PLUS whatever you F*****g want to say you bunch of F*****g toss-pot c**ts who couldn't wank your way out of a paper bag - a paper bag full of sh*t, you arseholes.

etc.

Whats with all of the F*****g swearing here? :lol:

These posts now seem to be getting out of place. In the 'Drunk? Bored?' thread this sort of typing style has become routine. Surely a good place to go when your not in a good mood. Come to think of it? I'm not in the best mood at the moment. I couldn't find the cloths I wanted to wear today. I think I will pay my very own 'Drunk? Bored?' thread a visit...

I couldn't find the cloths I wanted to wear today.

I believe Tarzan once had the same problem.

I couldn't find the cloths I wanted to wear today.

I believe Tarzan once had the same problem.

and according to calculations adding to your earlier countup that would make your 101st post in this particular thread, and yet for some reason you seem hell bent on saying that I'm Boris Badenoff.......what gives here Star rossed?

I knew this thread would come back to bite me in the ass. I just checked Today's Top Posters. FFS! I'm at the top with 7. :blink::) This will make 8. :P I blame it on BS for trash-talking me in the Taufa' thread :P but you all know that's not the real reason. I'm just an incurable post-whore. :P

I knew this thread would come back to bite me in the ass. I just checked Today's Top Posters. FFS! I'm at the top with 7. :blink: This will make 8. I blame it on BS for trash-talking me in the Taufa' thread but you all know that's not the real reason. I'm just an incurable post-whore.

Don't let it happen again.....there are those of us who have expectations of being top whores on a daily basis......

um, maybe top whore wasn't the best wording (at least I didn't say bottom whore...oh criminy now I did. Jimminy Cricket I can't seem to stay away from naughty thoughts without my rusty gin flask.)

Anywhos happy arrival at whoredom StarCrossed, glad to have you in our fold.

Er - where is the todays top poster link? I'm a bit concerned my average will be hitting 1.2 a day soon. :blink:

Er - where is the todays top poster link? I'm a bit concerned my average will be hitting 1.2 a day soon. :lol:

Greetings DDT......strange that one would have those initials but that's another matter.

For the top poster listings you should clickelate up over on the left there where it says DeathList Forum....be sure to hit the one all the way to the left and not the DLF on the right......then you will be on the second page which shows the board seperations for DeathListForum and the Top 50 of 2006 Possibility Forum anywhoos you then meander down a very short way....maybe an inch or three and there you will see information regardig top posters both for today meaning as near as I can acertain the previous 24 hour time slot and also and all time top posters. Both seem to limit to the top 10. Oh goody with this one I may move into todays top spot all by my little old lonesome self. Take that and stick it up your tookiehole Barnshoes.

Hope that this information has been in some way shape or form useful to you DevonD'Trip.

I knew this thread would come back to bite me in the ass. I just checked Today's Top Posters. FFS! I'm at the top with 7. :skull::) This will make 8. :P I blame it on BS for trash-talking me in the Taufa' thread :lol: but you all know that's not the real reason. I'm just an incurable post-whore. :(

For the first time in my 15 months on here I am top of todays Top Posters :party: , just thought I'd celebrate with a bit of Post Whoring before it vanishes in the morning :P . Plus I made my 600th post tonight.

Congrats to you, LG. All of your hard work has paid off. :skull:

congrats9yy.gif

to Lady Grendel on achieving 600 posts

and

to Bruno Brimley for his current posting total of 1500

For the first time in my 15 months on here I am top of todays Top Posters :P , just thought I'd celebrate with a bit of Post Whoring before it vanishes in the morning :P . Plus I made my 600th post tonight.

:banghead::blink:Congrats Lady G!!:D:)

May you live the life of a whore for years to come... :P

Congrats LG.

I'm not far behind you now

Congrats LG.

Thanks Handrejka, Six, ie+ and Captain Oates, perhaps you and I would make more posts if we took up whoring together Handrejka!!

Congrats LG.

Thanks Handrejka, Six, ie+ and Captain Oates, perhaps you and I would make more posts if we took up whoring together Handrejka!!

Ok. We could wear our boots

Congrats LG.

Can I be the official photographer?

Wahey! I am top of the Top Ten Posters*! I am such a whore ;)

* At least, I was at ten-past-twelve today. Yay me!!

Nice signature Star Crossed :lol: , made me chuckle when I read the link :D .

Congrats LG.

Can I be the official photographer?

Depends how much you are willing to pay.

congrats9yy.gif

to Lady Grendel on achieving 600 posts

and

to Bruno Brimley for his current posting total of 1500

Merci Captain Oates.....who knew I'd be leaving that day and not return until now? And congrats also to the dear Lady Grendel

(and I seem to have returned to post whoring....starcrossed will be so pleased!)

Merci Captain Oates.....who knew I'd be leaving that day and not return until now? And congrats also to the dear Lady Grendel

Thanks BB, nice to see you back, hope your medical problems are now in the past.

Thanks BB, nice to see you back, hope your medical problems are now in the past.

You ain't the only one!

A snappy CONGRATS!!! to Lady "I sure know how to post" Die for becoming the the First Lady to achieve two-oh-oh-oh status.

Well posted, m'lady! :D

Congratulations Lady Die on 2,000 posts, keep up the good work :D .

Congratulations on your 2000th post.

You have now become a skiving legend!