Boudicca

Ironic Deaths

31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Roseanne Boyland who was among the 5 people that died during the failed coup last Wednesday. Boyland was trampled to death.

She was holding a "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

The problem is not many of them can actually read.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that he tasered himself in the balls while attempting to steal a painting.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Maybe “United We Stand’ would have been the best choice.

4 hours ago, Phantom said:

Roseanne Boyland who was among the 5 people that died during the failed coup last Wednesday. Boyland was trampled to death.

She was holding a "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

The Alanis Morissette kind of ironic....Florida cop dies in car crash one shift away from retirement...

If there is one thing I learned from movies, it's that you always die one shift away from retirement. I believe there is a secret retirement police out there.

Dante Barksdale, the well-known face of Baltimore’s violence-prevention program Safe Streets who helped lead the crime-fighting initiative for more than a decade, was shot to death Sunday, city officials confirmed.  Barksdale, fondly known as “Tater,” was shot in the head in the Douglass Homes housing project around 11:15 a.m.

I want an award for most ironic death post of all time. Because it is. Poor Tater.

SC

An American Sign Language interpreter who helped keep the deaf community informed during Covid-19 press briefings in Hawaii has died from the virus.  Patty Sakal, 62, passed away on Friday morning at Alvarado Hospital Medical Center in La Mesa, California during a trip to visit family. Her health rapidly declined after testing positive for the virus and she was unable to return home to Hawaii.

1. The family's grief was deafening.

2. Her death is a sign of the times.
Etc
SC

Literally dug his own grave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Man killed by his own cock - during a cockfight:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56224144

The rooster had a knife tied up to it that actually stabbed the owner.

Good fucking riddance. 

• Like 4

I know some folk who would love to die by cock...

• Like 1

On 27/02/2021 at 19:10, Windsor said:

Plenty on DL, if you’re making a list.

9 hours ago, Sir Charms said:

On 28/02/2021 at 00:10, Windsor said:

Plenty on DL, if you’re making a list.

I’ll check it twice...

On 27/02/2021 at 15:57, gcreptile said:

Man killed by his own cock - during a cockfight:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56224144

The rooster had a knife tied up to it that actually stabbed the owner.

What they didn't tell you is afterwards the rooster plucked the guy, basted him and then shoved sage and onion up his arse.

3 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

Big game tracker, good at his job, found two young lions and became their dinner.

At first I thought; "Hah, great, rest unwell fucker" but then I read in the replies that the two lions were put down. So fucking wrong. 

Humans are idiots.

1 hour ago, Genfærd said:

At first I thought; "Hah, great, rest unwell fucker" but then I read in the replies that the two lions were put down. So fucking wrong. 

Humans are idiots.

Why would you think this?

9 minutes ago, time said:

Why would you think this?

Put it simple. I dislike poaching. I hate the fact that people hunt these animals for trophies.

I could be in the wrong in this situation but given the situation it seems this person wanted to kill the lions for the glory of a wall. 

Again, I know some in here are into hunting at all, but I have a strong dislike towards killing potentially rare animals. 

Hope it clears my post up. I do not wish death upon people but this boils my blood, not gonna lie.

21 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

Put it simple. I dislike poaching. I hate the fact that people hunt these animals for trophies.

I could be in the wrong in this situation but given the situation it seems this person wanted to kill the lions for the glory of a wall. 

Again, I know some in here are into hunting at all, but I have a strong dislike towards killing potentially rare animals. 

Hope it clears my post up. I do not wish death upon people but this boils my blood, not gonna lie.

He was a tracker employed by a resort within a national park, so I doubt he was a poacher; I think SA National Parks would have issued a different statement had he been a poacher.

I'm with you on the poaching thing, but I think this was a young guy just trying to earn a living.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, time said:

He was a tracker employed by a resort within a national park, so I doubt he was a poacher; I think SA National Parks would have issued a different statement had he been a poacher.

I'm with you on the poaching thing, but I think this was a young guy just trying to earn a living.

Ah i see - good and fair point. I take the tasteless original comment back then.

My bad. 

• Thanks 1

Brian 'the Colonel' Robinson, who was the draftsman for the 'Crime of the Century', a theft of 6,800 gold ingots, diamonds and cash, has died penniless. He was 78. Robinson was cheated out of his share of the haul. He also spent 25 years in prison.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6798366/brains-behind-26million-brinks-mat-bullion-robbery-dies-penniless/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsuntwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615325550

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Brian 'the Colonel' Robinson, who was the draftsman for the 'Crime of the Century', a theft of 6,800 gold ingots, diamonds and cash, has died penniless. He was 78. Robinson was cheated out of his share of the haul. He also spent 25 years in prison.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6798366/brains-behind-26million-brinks-mat-bullion-robbery-dies-penniless/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsuntwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1615325550

if-crime-doesnt.jpg