I have a frozen shoulder.

It smarts a bit, even when I'm not moving my arm.

It isn't worse than childbirth, though. And childbirth was a doddle compared to breaking my coccyx. I tripped over a toy, came off my feet and came crashing down on the sharp edge of some furniture.

Apparently, I should have been flat on my back in hospital instead of running around after a toddler, as the fracture in my spinal cord could have cut the nerves.

No I haven't been to the Doctor but I have bashed my finger with a hammer today. The nail has gone from red to purple and it's throbbing. Do you think it will drop off?

No I haven't been to the Doctor but I have bashed my finger with a hammer today. The nail has gone from red to purple and it's throbbing. Do you think it will drop off?

It'll turn black first.

regards,

Hein (who hasn't seen a doctor in two years)

Well I recently paid a visit to the docter. I was annoyed since after only 20 minutes of waiting I became very bored. I hate health books and docters who speak Indian and you can't understand them.

The most compulsive thing about it all was I had to sit in the F*****g waiting room for 2 hours with a bunch of people who were all ill.

I'm at the physician and neurologist every 3-4 months...but all I have is MS, nothing else.

Well, me ankle's giving me gyp. It's not swollen, twisted or broken or anything like that, yet it still hurts when I walk or exercise, with or without shoes on. I should see the doctor, but I might wait as if I get one of the new jobs I'm going for, I'll have to have a medical anyway. Or it might just go as quickly as it came...

Apart from that, I feel fit as a fiddle & ready to go! :)

Dodgy painful elbow/arm in general. Been off work two weeks already with it, which is quite good to be honest as I'm not actually ill as in sick in bed sniffling, just that I can't do my job because of it :)

Who else thinks I should give Vinegar Tits a warning for malingering?

Me! :)

Both my elbows hurt and I still have to go to work!

Possibly, but then again Vinegar Tits might be a professional tennis player. Her Avatar certainly looks like one.

HA............. You lot think you got it bad???????? I got a paper cut in the office yesterday :)

HA............. You lot think you got it bad???????? I got a paper cut in the office yesterday :)

From which we learn that working in an office is very dangerous. I've suspected that for a long time.

Of course lab work is even more dangerous. Many years ago I attempted to burn off a finger, using a silver ring and an induction heater. I failed, but the burn was quite painful. I've never worn rings since.

regards,

Hein

Cor, I'm feeling the love in this thread... :)

Actually, it seems I do have tennis elbow. And golf elbow. I'm looking forward to synchronised swimming elbow now myself...

Actually, it seems I do have tennis elbow. And golf elbow.

Better than a golf ball.

regards,

Hein

I spend all day pushing papers. It's only a matter of time before I too succumb. This sense of my own impending doom, the pain and suffering, has undoubtedly contributed to my grim preoccupations.

Actually, it seems I do have tennis elbow. And golf elbow.

Better than a golf ball.

regards,

Hein

Or a club foot.

HA............. You lot think you got it bad???????? I got a paper cut in the office yesterday :party:

I spend all day pushing papers. It's only a matter of time before I too succumb. This sense of my own impending doom, the pain and suffering, has undoubtedly contributed to my grim preoccupations.

Same reasoning behind my joining up to this great site. The paper cut will heal over, but the pain remains...

I did once get a scratch on my forearm whilst at work; I got it from the corner of a cardboard box, which despite not drawing blood scabbed over and left a disproportionately large red welt on my arm for about 6 months. I had to wear long sleeves when I went out or else I looked like I'd recently attempted suicide. :) Especially when combined with my cheery personality, people just presumed! :P

I haven't been to the doctor for 5 years (ish).

The last time was for a bruised kidney. It basically gives you unbearable backpain.

I suffer from really bad Hayfever, sneezing, coughing and swollen, itchy eyes for about 3 months of the year, I must be one of the few people who doesn't look forward to Summer.

I had a huge, nasty abcess as a result of wisdom teeth coming through. Big-time ouch. I did get to take extremely powerful painkillers though, which helped me to float through a week or so of teaching year 3 children. That was one good week. :D

I had a huge, nasty abcess as a result of wisdom teeth coming through. Big-time ouch. I did get to take extremely powerful painkillers though, which helped me to float through a week or so of teaching year 3 children. That was one good week. :D

That's a horrible thing to have Six, apart from the painkillers :D , it happened to me too, no painkillers though, the dentist just yanked it out, hope you recovered quickly. (Belated welcome to the DL!)

That's a horrible thing to have Six, apart from the painkillers :D , it happened to me too, no painkillers though, the dentist just yanked it out, hope you recovered quickly. (Belated welcome to the DL!)

I don't like going to the dentist, I hate the drills and the weird tasting strawberry toothpaste the dentists put in your mouth. Painkillers can be very addicting so try not to take that many.

Vikeden has always put me in a delightful mood though..

When I was little I once had a spell (a little splinter of wood) in my finger and my mum removed it with a needle. Been OK since then.

When I was little I once had a SPELL (a little splinter of wood) in my finger and my mum removed it with a needle. Been OK since then.

Dont you mean a SKELF?