How come you're 'not willing to pick' people like her but you are willing to slag them off for "wasting" an incredibly relatively tiny amount of government money........?

I don't see the connection.

And anyway I can't see why it would cost £40,000 to nudge staff into introducing themselves. Surely an email would do the job.

It's been a while since I regularly frequented hospitals, but staff used to wear name badges. Don't they do that any more? I find that as long as you know someone's name, there's no need for elaborate introductions - it just follows naturally.

• Like 2

How come you're 'not willing to pick' people like her but you are willing to slag them off for "wasting" an incredibly relatively tiny amount of government money........?

The Government doesn't have any money, its OUR fucking money.

• Like 1

And anyway I can't see why it would cost £40,000 to nudge staff into introducing themselves. Surely an email would do the job.

It's been a while since I regularly frequented hospitals, but staff used to wear name badges. Don't they do that any more? I find that as long as you know someone's name, there's no need for elaborate introductions - it just follows naturally.

I was listening to Jeremy Vine this lunch time when this was one of the subjects of discussion.

One lady spoke of having a Doctor come in and put his hand up her to check on her cervix, she was pregnant.

She was duty bound to ask him if he actually worked in the fuggin Hospital!!!

So, yeah, an introduction would have been good in that case.

Hey, mebee I can pop up the road to my local Hospital, put on a white coat and fondle a few pairs of puppies.

"Are you a Doctor"? "No luv, Ive come to fix the Hospital phone lines but while Im here........" :lol:

• Like 1

After she was profiled in the i this morning I am willing to see Dr Granger as a public figure and accept that she is legitimate pick.

I still won't be picking her though.

Guest Guest

I was listening to Jeremy Vine this lunch time when this was one of the subjects of discussion.

One lady spoke of having a Doctor come in and put his hand up her to check on her cervix, she was pregnant.

She was duty bound to ask him if he actually worked in the fuggin Hospital!!!

So, yeah, an introduction would have been good in that case.

Hey, mebee I can pop up the road to my local Hospital, put on a white coat and fondle a few pairs of puppies.

"Are you a Doctor"? "No luv, Ive come to fix the Hospital phone lines but while Im here........" :lol:

Whats to stop pervs doing that, other than the threat of a several year jail sentence of course?

Guest Guest

Well my GP has just informed me that I do indeed have type 2 diabetes ! if anyone else on here has that and can give me any advice on how it might affect my life I would be very grateful ! Is this the end for my deep fried mars bars? :(

Well my GP has just informed me that I do indeed have type 2 diabetes ! if anyone else on here has that and can give me any advice on how it might affect my life I would be very grateful ! Is this the end for my deep fried mars bars? :(

Nah, but it means you should share them with the rest of us.

And you can kiss goodbye to beer, it's spirits from now on.

Fractured sternum and bruising to the hart after a kindly old duffer passed out at the wheel and hit us head-on 3 weeks ago. Mrs OSP has the same fracture plus neck injuries and our 3 year old son got away with cuts and bruises. Bloody lucky to still be here!

Fractured sternum and bruising to the hart after a kindly old duffer passed out at the wheel and hit us head-on 3 weeks ago. Mrs OSP has the same fracture plus neck injuries and our 3 year old son got away with cuts and bruises. Bloody lucky to still be here!

Shit! Very lucky indeed that things are not worse. Wishing you all a speedy recovery 🙂

• Like 1

Jeez, what a shaker! Hope you all get well soon.

Morphine is a wonderful thing but the problem is getting our heads back to a good place!

• Like 1

ouch hope you make a recovery we need as much Irish people as we can to invade the north and kick those protestants out.
  • Like 1

ouch hope you make a recovery we need as much Irish people as we can to invade the north and kick those protestants out.

Aren't you a bit young to be a paid up IRA Member?

aren't you a bit young to be found dead on the street.
  • Like 3

Shocking, glad you are over the worst of it. Hope you attain a full recovery ASAP. Take care.

Fucking hell. So erm, did the old duffer make it?

That's awful OsP, I realised something of this nature had happened to you when you commented on my FB post about my young cousin being killed in a crash the other week but I had no idea it was this, very glad you are still with us. My best regards to you and Mrs OSP and I really hope you both make a good recovery soon.

aren't you a bit young to be found dead on the street.

There's been occasions recently where I'd border on seeing that as a favour.

That's awful OsP, I realised something of this nature had happened to you when you commented on my FB post about my young cousin being killed in a crash the other week but I had no idea it was this, very glad you are still with us. My best regards to you and Mrs OSP and I really hope you both make a good recovery soon.

Sorry to hear all this. Commiserations to all of you.

Thanks everyone, it's just going to take us longer than we first thought to get over. The old duffer and his wife both made it but spent longer in hospital than us, I've been told only reason any of us survived is that as a professional driver and ex racer I have reactions like a scalded cat!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it's just going to take us longer than we first thought to get over. The old duffer and his wife both made it but spent longer in hospital than us, I've been told only reason any of us survived is that as a professional driver and ex racer I have reactions like a scalded cat!

:sherlock: if the cat got scalded , the reactions cannae be that good....

• Like 3

:sherlock: if the cat got scalded , the reactions cannae be that good....

Curiosity? ;-)