Fuck all y'all. I have strep. Again. Just shoot me.

OSP, somehow I missed your saga above. I hope you and Mrs OSP are doing better. I'd tell you to sue someone but you aren't American and probably have more class than to do that. Take care of yourselves.

• Like 1

f**k all y'all. I have strep. Again. Just shoot me.

I get it from sucking too many dirty cocks; what's your excuse? :lol:

• Like 1

OSP, somehow I missed your saga above. I hope you and Mrs OSP are doing better. I'd tell you to sue someone but you aren't American and probably have more class than to do that. Take care of yourselves.

No, no, we have Ambulance chasers here too now.............thanks to America. ;)

Thanks, hope you feel better soon as well.

No, no, we have Ambulance chasers here too now.............thanks to America. ;)

LFN, you just pinned my next career. Law school, then over to England to be an ambulance chaser. Probably easier to chase ambulances in your weather.

I get it from sucking too many dirty cocks; what's your excuse? :lol:

Nothing that fun, I assure you.

• Like 1

LFN, you just pinned my next career. Law school, then over to England to be an ambulance chaser. Probably easier to chase ambulances in your weather.

CarolAnn were you serious at all re: law school? I read it as serious but then as a joke (the going to England part). Just wondering.

SC

Not serious, no. I would wind uo being one of those lawyers who defended abuse victims for free, took on corporations in losing battles just because they were right, sued the Catholic Church, etc...

In other words, go broke and send my poor husband even more into the looney bin he entered when he married me.

I have a horrible cold and am supposed to be running a half marathon tomorrow. Will report back tomorrow evening (assuming it doesn't kill me...)

I have a horrible cold and am supposed to be running a half marathon tomorrow. Will report back tomorrow evening (assuming it doesn't kill me...)

Try either or both of these.

Make an infusion with a slice of root ginger and some chilli and garlic, and drink it sweetened with honey.

Have a hot Lemsip (or similar) with a generous slug of rum or whisky and some honey.

Try something with lots of onion in it.

Ah yes, I have had some success with the onion sandwich cure.

What I suspected was a spider bite or insect sting on my neck four days ago was diagnosed last night as Shingles.

Oh yay. The next month will suck. I presume someone around here has had shingles experience. Talk me off the ledge.

I fully plan on going to work on the morrow.

SC

Make an infusion with a slice of root ginger and some chilli and garlic, and drink it sweetened with honey.

Have a hot Lemsip (or similar) with a generous slug of rum or whisky and some honey.

My cold feels quite a lot better after staggering 13 miles. I even managed to enjoy a cigarette only a few minutes after finishing!

• Like 1

My cold feels quite a lot better after staggering 13 miles. I even managed to enjoy a cigarette only a few minutes after finishing!

Well done! Did you try any of our remedies?

So Mom went back into the hospital earlier this week - her PICC line clotted off, then they couldn't get another one in so they admitted her and gave her a central line for her milrinone drip. She's really thrilled about it. Not.

If you're interested I gave you all the links. If you're not, I don't blame you.

Basically, she's crabby about it so I'm crabby on general principles.

• Like 1

My father celebrated his 88th birthday on Sunday. Yesterday he fell and broke his hip and has been admitted to hospital.

My father celebrated his 88th birthday on Sunday. Yesterday he fell and broke his hip and has been admitted to hospital.

My grandmother tripped over the dog and broke her hip when she was 89. She made a full recovery and lived to 100. Hope that might be some encouragement for your dad!

Not me personally, but just been told a good friend of mine has suffered a heart attack.

At 24 years old.

Seems fine now apparently, though I think he was briefly comatose.

At least that's one more thing we have in common.

There’s a vicious chest infection doing the rounds in Devon and Cornwall. It’s knocked me for 6, on antibiotics which I hate and I’m off work now. I know of at least a dozen people off with it, starts as a light cold then heads right for chest after a day. 

Last night I burned up in bed with the infection and slept with nothing more than a sheet. 

Dont wish this on my worst enemy :pop:

• Sad 4

Says here that you Brits are at risk of cancer because you are too embarrassed to talk about vaginal or anal symptoms.

Dr. Creep wanted to say that if you ever want to talk about your vagina or anus, I’m here to listen.

• Haha 1

I had my arris examined by my doctor last time I went in, which was puzzling as I only made the appointment to renew my prescription for anti-depressants.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I had my arris examined by my doctor last time I went in, which was puzzling as I only made the appointment to renew my prescription for anti-depressants.

I am not sure if you are joking or not

When I went to university and signed on with the campus practice, there was one doctor who always made sure he got a good look at the girls' tits, no matter what we went in for.

"Just slip off your jumper for me .... "