Boudicca

Caption Competitions

scandalu7us.jpg

Apparentely, Condi's date with Justin Timberlake did not go so well...

Come on, be honest, how tempted were you to substitiute brain for dick?

Then along came Canadian Paul! :lol:

Can we do them on a day to day basis rather than ' post a picture and do a caption under it'?

scandalu7us.jpg

Condi describes her pet duck, Randolph, to a breathless audience.

scandalu7us.jpg

I'm squishing your head!

(Soz - bit of Canadian humour there. Bit of an obscure reference for this site I know, but it was just so perfect I had to add it in. :lol: )

(Soz - bit of Canadian humour there. Bit of an obscure reference for this site I know, but it was just so perfect I had to add it in. :lol: )

"Kids in the Hall"?

I used to watch that show on C4.

Squishing people's heads!

The only way to pass the time whilst gazing out of an office window. My wife to this day has no idea what I'm talking about when I try to explain what I'm doing.

It's one of my many foibles that attracted her initially....

I'd forgotten the name of the show though, so cheers, maybe I can find a copy on video & reveal all to her.

scandalu7us.jpg

Condi glowered across the senate and applied the finger-crush to Hillary's skull.

Edit: beaten to it! gutted.

Edited by Star Crossed

(Soz - bit of Canadian humour there. Bit of an obscure reference for this site I know, but it was just so perfect I had to add it in. :( )

"Kids in the Hall"?

I used to watch that show on C4.

Why yes! Didn't realise such quality television programming had made it across the pond. Not surprised at all to hear it was on C4!! :lol: Positively formative for me, was Kids in the Hall.

You are obviously a lover of fine things, and man of good taste.

scandalu7us.jpg

"She's becoming hysterical" ... And every single guys was no bigger then this..

In her mind she wonders - Is it me?

41493566inpixtwo0dd.jpg

After years of speculation in the press Conservative officials finally admit the truth about party leadership in the eighties.

regards,

Hein

I really probably shouldn't, but what the hell.

41493566inpixtwo0dd.jpg

'Carol Thatcher offers to give head to any takers'.

41493566inpixtwo0dd.jpg

Zaphod Beeblebrox's older sister.

:o

scandalu7us.jpg

"i'll get you, my pretty. and your little dog, too."

(since i have no clue who the blond twins are)

The blond twins are Carol Thatcher holding what appears to be a puppet head of her mother, Margaret Thatcher.

Margaret Thatcher is Britain's best loved Prime Minister - her reign lasted 1979-1990. She won three general elections, and never lost any as party leader. :P

(Change the name and dates and that could be Tony Blair :o )

The blond twins are Carol Thatcher holding what appears to be a puppet head of her mother, Margaret Thatcher.

Margaret Thatcher is Britain's best loved Prime Minister - her reign lasted 1979-1990. She won three general elections, and never lost any as party leader. :P

Beebee, since she was far and away the biggest we ever had, I think that might also answer your other question: what's a twunt?

Beebee, since she was far and away the biggest we ever had, I think that might also answer your other question: what's a twunt?

The word 'twunt' was first made up and used by Chris Morris on his Channel 4 series Jam (2000). The word stuck in the minds of people and is now often used in 'b3ta'.

It is a combination of two rude words (namely twat and C**t) to create one word which may 'be spoken in primmest and properest company'.

If you will, it is no more than a clean mixture of both the aforementioned rude words.

And that is my understanding of the word 'twunt'.

scandalu7us.jpg

I'm squishing your head!

(Soz - bit of Canadian humour there. Bit of an obscure reference for this site I know, but it was just so perfect I had to add it in. :o )

I thought the catchphrase from Kids in the Hall was "I'm crushing your head"

41493566inpixtwo0dd.jpg

you mean she's lopped off margaret thatcher's head and nobody cares?

Yes, after posting the caption I realised that I'd conflated Mr Head-Crusher with his arch nemesis, the Face Squisher, but couldn't be arsed to change what I'd put [read: I thought it had been quoted in subsequent posts, so figured if I went in and changed it, evidence would continue to linger].

[Defensive Former Groupie mode]Not only did I go and see KITH live when they were at the height of fame, I saw every episode as they were aired, including the Pilot episode. I had the Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet album and would have gone to see them live except for the fact that the gig was in a bar and I was still a minor at the time. Bruce McCulloch went to my high school (though, er, several years before I did) and while I was a student there, I found the Yearbook in which his Grade 12 (year of graduation) photo and blurb appeared in the library archives. Myself and an equally obsessed friend then had T-shirts made, with the photo on the front and the blurb on the back. (We wore the shirts when we went to see them live.) Furthermore, myself and said friend wrote a number of letter to the Kids, in which (if I remember correctly) we suggested that we should appear on the programme. :lol: We also requested a replica Hecubus puppet. Not only were we never sent one, but the bastards never even responded :P (though their crappy fan club did).[/Defensive Former Groupie mode]

I recently heard on the CBC that the Kids in the Hall are getting back together. In honour of this, the show hosts played These are the Daves I Know and it made me feel very nostalgic!

Yes, after posting the caption I realised that I'd conflated Mr Head-Crusher with his arch nemesis, the Face Squisher, but couldn't be arsed to change what I'd put [read: I thought it had been quoted in subsequent posts, so figured if I went in and changed it, evidence would continue to linger].

[Defensive Former Groupie mode]Not only did I go and see KITH live when they were at the height of fame, I saw every episode as they were aired, including the Pilot episode. I had the Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet album and would have gone to see them live except for the fact that the gig was in a bar and I was still a minor at the time. Bruce McCulloch went to my high school (though, er, several years before I did) and while I was a student there, I found the Yearbook in which his Grade 12 (year of graduation) photo and blurb appeared in the library archives. Myself and an equally obsessed friend then had T-shirts made, with the photo on the front and the blurb on the back. (We wore the shirts when we went to see them live.) Furthermore, myself and said friend wrote a number of letter to the Kids, in which (if I remember correctly) we suggested that we should appear on the programme. :lol: We also requested a replica Hecubus puppet. Not only were we never sent one, but the bastards never even responded :P (though their crappy fan club did).[/Defensive Former Groupie mode]

I recently heard on the CBC that the Kids in the Hall are getting back together. In honour of this, the show hosts played These are the Daves I Know and it made me feel very nostalgic!

And you call my posts S**t????

Kettle,Black;Pot.

donatellaand_camilla.jpg

Marrying Camilla certainly has changed Charles.

donatellaand_camilla.jpg

Clarence House attempts to make Camilla look good by putting her beside a butt ugly model.

Clarence House attempts to make Camilla look good by putting her beside a butt ugly model.

<_<

You know what they say: Beauty is only skin deep. Ugly goes right to the bone.

regards,

Hein