A very lame bald - glasses wearing - joke tearing - white suited - mentally deluded - guitarist walks into the bar.

He takes a seat and tries to act and move to a beat that isn't his and when the bartender asks 'what will it be?' he says drinks for everyone.

They serve drinks to everyone but not to him. He says 'Did you serve the blond her drink?' the bar tender took a few blinks and said who? Mark?

A police officer walks into the bar and says loud 'In the handicap zone who decided to park?

In the meanwhile he yells it's not mine, bar tender hand me a glass of wine.

So he stands up straight like Hitler and does a movement like Elvis as he jumps up to the small podium with his guitar and sings in the microphone 'I wish you both happily ever after!' and somebody says 'Who is getting married?' and he says 'I'm sorry everyone, I should have brought my glasses because I thought this was a church.

So he takes off out the door and the police officer grabs him by the arm, and puts him in hand cuffs and lays down the law.

'Sir you have not payed for your wine, and you have parked in the 'handicapped section' you have the right to remain silent.

(But officer I wore my prescription lenses!, I wore my prescription lenses!)

A very lame bald - glasses wearing - joke tearing - white suited - mentally deluded - guitarist walks into the bar.

He takes a seat and tries to act and move to a beat that isn't his and when the bartender asks 'what will it be?' he says drinks for everyone.

They serve drinks to everyone but not to him. He says 'Did you serve the blond her drink?' the bar tender took a few blinks and said who? Mark?

A police officer walks into the bar and says loud 'In the handicap zone who decided to park?

So he stands up straight like Hitler and does a movement like Elvis as he jumps up to the small podium with his guitar and sings in the microphone 'I wish you both happily ever after!' and somebody says 'Who is getting married?' and he says 'I'm sorry everyone, I should have brought my glasses because I thought this was a church.

So he takes off out the door and the police officer grabs him by the arm, and puts him in hand cuffs and lays down the law.

'Sir you have not payed for your wine, and you have parked in the 'handicapped section' you have the right to remain silent.

And here we were thinking William Burroughs was incomprehensible at times...

Why is air a lot like sex?

It's no big deal unless you're not getting any

What's the difference between Seattle and New Orleans?

The suicide rate

What is the difference between Paris Hiltons coffee table and a brand new one?

9 lines

;):referee::):blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

It was reported on Scottish news today that a man's body has been discovered in a flat. They think that the man has been lying there dead for almost a year.

Anyway, I had to sN-word when the closing statement of the report was, "The community here is shocked".

Some bloody community in that area.

It also goes to show how bone idle some councils are. It shouldn't take 11 months of unpaid rent to evict somebody!

It also goes to show how bone idle some councils are. It shouldn't take 11 months of unpaid rent to evict somebody!

What a jerk off the landlord must be! For god sakes not even gathering up his own money. (Unless he actually tried) but nobody answered the door.

Then again it's a silent way of the landlord saying 'Thanks for paying me'

Not a joke as such, but this story made me laugh:

"Benoit Derosiers, 51, who police said was so inebriated that he could barely speak when stopped for DUI and who had trouble standing, beat the charge in Provincial Court in Sudbury, Ontario, in April when he proved to the judge a "legal necessity" for driving drunk: He had just attempted suicide and thus was forced to rush himself to the nearest hospital in order to get psychiatric care to head off another attempt"

Above courtesy of http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/191337

Nothing to do with death, but on the same page:

"Lolita Bullock turned herself in to sheriff's deputies in Jacksonville, N.C., in May, confessing to robbing a Bank of America a week earlier. She then immediately requested the "crimestoppers" reward money, which (since she was then under arrest) she asked be given to her friend who accompanied her"

and...

"Internationally known West Papuan freedom-fighter Jacob Rumbiak, 49, who was once locked up for 10 years by Indonesia as a political prisoner, was convicted in April of three separate incidents, on the same day in 2005, of masturbating in public on trains in Australia (where he is a research associate at RMIT University). According to Melbourne's The Age newspaper, his record includes arrests for at least three other, similar offenses on trains or airliners. Of the latest conviction, according to The Age's reporter, "If Rumbiak was humiliated (by the judge's decision) . . . he showed no sign of it," and following the verdict, he shook hands with the police investigator"

I knew there was something I'd been missing on my DL break.... awesome stuff.

Shall I leave it another few days for the punchline to be posted? I can hardly wait.

. . . . . . " and following the verdict, he shook hands with the police investigator"

Oh...... YUK ! :lol:

a lyric...

Jack and Jill went up the hill

to fetch a pail of water

Jack fell down

and broke his crown

and Jill sued the local authority for inadequate warning sign provision.

Chinese man phones his boss. 'Me no work I sick'. Boss says 'when I'm sick I shag my wife, try that', 2 hours later Chinese man phones back, 'Me better, you got nice house'.

Chinese man phones his boss. 'Me no work I sick'. Boss says 'when I'm sick I shag my wife, try that', 2 hours later Chinese man phones back, 'Me better, you got nice house'.

Why is the guy Chinese?

Why is the guy Chinese?

I was wondering that myself, and very nearly added on the bottom that I didn't know why he was Chinese, as I knew someone would ask that very question.

Why is the guy Chinese?

I was wondering that myself, and very nearly added on the bottom that I didn't know why he was Chinese, as I knew someone would ask that very question.

Unlike this one.

With apologies to all Japanese DL members and guests (and all bin men):

Bin man to Japanese chap: "Where's yer bin?"

Jap: "I bin in the toiret"

Bin man: "No, where's yer dustbin?"

Jap: "I dust bin in the toiret"

Bin man: "No, goddammit, where's yer wheelie bin?"

Jap: "Okay, okay, I wheelie bin having a wank"

This is not a joke but I thought the best part of the last Tammy Faye Bakker interview was when Larry King asked her "Tammy Faye - Your funeral - Whaddaya want?".

Three Reasons why a Father should never go shopping for baby Clothes !!

image011ne6.jpgimage010mb1.jpgimage001mm5.jpg

:)

regards

scsi

a really bad joke i got sent yesterday, so bad i thought id share it and for once its clean.

A farmer goes out to his field one morning only to find all of his cows

frozen solid.

As far as the eye can see are cows, motionless like statues.

It had been a cold night, but he'd never thought anything like this

would happen.

The realisation of the situation then dawned on him.

With his entire livestock gone, how would he make ends meet? How

would he feed his wife and kids? How would he pay the mortgage?

He sat with his head in his hands, trying to come to terms with his

impending poverty.

Just then, an elderly woman walked by, "What's the matter?" asked the

old lady.

The farmer gestured toward the frozen cows and explained his

predicament to the woman.

Without hesitation the old woman smiled and began to rub one of the

cows noses. After a few seconds the cow began to twitch and was soon

back to normal and chewing the cud.

One by one the old woman defrosted the cows until the whole field was

full of healthy animals. The farmer was delighted and asked the woman

what she wanted as a repayment for her deed.

She declined his offer and walked off across the field.

A passer-by who had witnessed the whole thing approached the farmer.

"You know who that was don't you?" asked the passer-by.

"No" said the farmer "who?"

"That was Thora Hird."

regards

scsi

Looks like the little fellow on the left has had a surprise encounter with a deathlister. All very adorable.

regards

scsi

Looks like the little fellow on the left has had a surprise encounter with a deathlister. All very adorable.

i was always told i was an accident that could be a good tshirt

Should we remove these baby pics before HoS returns?

He'll have is up infront of a Judge before day break tomorrow...

Dave Chappell talks about a baby standing at the street corner - 3 AM in the morning.

I guess concern is overrated every now and then.