A sickipedia steal,I'll confess, but even by their standards this one is dodgy:

"Well, that's the cleanest vagina I've seen in a long time miss," said the gynaecologist.

"I know," said the young woman, "My boyfriend has Downs Syndrome and we don't have a window in our bedroom."

• Like 1

"Well, that's the cleanest vagina I've seen in a long time miss," said the gynaecologist.

"I know," said the young woman, "My boyfriend has Downs Syndrome and we don't have a window in our bedroom."

Jesus fucking christ. Genuinely the first joke to make me wince since that abortion one.

Jesus fucking christ. Genuinely the first joke to make me wince since that abortion one.

I just scratched my head.

• Like 1

What's the eighth pillar of wisdom?

Wear a fucking helmet when you're on a motorbike.

• Like 1

What's the eighth pillar of wisdom?

Wear a fucking helmet when you're on a motorbike.

Heard a version of the same joke years ago where the punchline was "take the bus!"

BNMhkNbCAAEtyHZ.jpeg

• Like 2

BNMhkNbCAAEtyHZ.jpeg

which one are you Irish stu

11988250_986844138043329_660372814498445

• Like 7

Eagle-eyed spotters have noticed something wrong with the new John Lewis christmas advert:

It's a completely predictable, schmaltzy, embarrassing pile of crap.

Eagle-eyed spotters have noticed something wrong with the new John Lewis christmas advert:

with the 'joke' posted after yours.

• Like 1

The moral compass of this forum is genuinely fucked tbf.

Would a joke about a Downs syndrome girl being buggered by James Savile Esq be left in but if the girl was black it wouldn't?

We need consistency!!!

Would a joke about a Downs syndrome girl being buggered by James Savile Esq be left in but if the girl was black it wouldn't?

We need consistency!!!

If she were referred to as a Mong or Mongol, I'm sure it would be removed, as would the case of the black girl if she were being called a N-word. ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention the last line after the two 'jokes' was "Some rascist (sic) jokes for you all".

12195774_1673394496208829_34625831215877

• Like 3

We need consistency!!!

If she were referred to as a Mong or Mongol, I'm sure it would be removed, as would the case of the black girl if she were being called a N-word. ;)

Edit: Forgot to mention the last line after the two 'jokes' was "Some rascist (sic) jokes for you all".

What would that girl be doing in a joke about Jimmy Savile anyway, she'd probably walk it through a few rounds of the X Factor!

We need consistency!!!

indeed we need consistency btw why did my post have to be deleted wouldn't a simple that's not funny do.

We need consistency!!!

indeed we need consistency btw why did my post have to be deleted wouldn't a simple that's not funny do.

You have just outed yourself as the poster; can I have your permission to show your post? I would also need permission from Paul or Hein as well and then your question "wouldn't a simple that's not funny do" could be debated.

We need consistency!!!

You have just outed yourself as the poster; can I have your permission to show your post? I would also need permission from Paul or Hein as well and then your question "wouldn't a simple that's not funny do" could be debated.
well you have my permission. If that's what you want

We need consistency!!!

By adding a proviso you have negated your permission.

We need consistency!!!

one that can easily be solved if you answer this question is that what you want.

We need consistency!!!

one that can easily be solved if you answer this question is that what you want.

It's not about what I want. You are the one who asked the question 'why was my post deleted'. People can't answer that if they don't know what the post was.

It was deleted because an admin deemed it not suitable for the forum.

We need consistency!!!

It's not about what I want. You are the one who asked the question 'why was my post deleted'. People can't answer that if they don't know what the post was.
basically it was a couple of rascist jokes like what word would you not want to call a black person that Begins with n and ends with r. Neighbour

STOP QUOTING LONG QUOTES YOU LAZY FUCKS!!

Does rascist rhyme with Fascist?

• Like 1

Does rascist rhyme with Fascist?

Nah, but it chimes with it.

• Like 4