The slave 'joke' was by far the worst.

The slave 'joke' was by far the worst.

What, even worse than being an African American, living in a Southern state with a surname of Lynch?

It was deleted because an admin deemed it not suitable for the forum.

Factual correction: it was deleted by a moderator. That makes no difference: this admin fully supports that moderator's action.

• Like 1

Dear President Erdogan, can you please stop pushing your country towards becoming another Sharia state, trying to massacre the kurds, and stop generally being a douchebag who in all likelihood supports ISIS despite whatever tokenistic fig-leaf measures you may be taking against them.

Atta-Turk!

(I thought of and was going to post this joke before someone mentioned him on the Death anniversary thread btw...)

Some twat nicked all my classical CDs

I feel Lisztless

• Like 5

I got a job as the triangle player in a reggae band.
I stand at the back and ting.

• Like 4

An Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman, Welshman, Frenchman, German, Italian, American, Mexican, Russian,Swede, Finn, Icelander, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Argentinian, Chilean, Peruvian, Philipino, Romanian, Dutchman, Belgian, Hungarian, Turk, Egyptian, Syrian, Israeli, New Zealander, Australian, Canadian, Burmese, Pakistani, North Korean, South Korean, Cambodian, Cypriot, Maltese, Greek and a Libyan all go to a nightclub.

The doorman says; 'You can't come in here without a Thai."

• Like 1

An Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman, Welshman, Frenchman, German, Italian, American, Mexican, Russian,Swede, Finn, Icelander, Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Argentinian, Chilean, Peruvian, Philipino, Romanian, Dutchman, Belgian, Hungarian, Turk, Egyptian, Syrian, Israeli, New Zealander, Australian, Canadian, Burmese, Pakistani, North Korean, South Korean, Cambodian, Cypriot, Maltese, Greek and a Libyan all go to a nightclub.

The doorman says; 'You can't come in here without a Thai."

just pretend one of the Asians comes from Thailand he wouldn't be able to tell the difference

What has three balls and flies through space?

E.T. The Extra Testicle!

Sorry, but it made me laugh

• Like 5

What has three balls and flies through space?

E.T. The Extra Testicle!

Sorry, but it made me laugh

/me whistles a song about a 20th century dictator.

Ok I have one and this a good one but a bit long.

So one day the Spanish inn burned down, it was a hotel near where I lived. The owner was my neighbor and was also the physician their. The gardi become suspicious and investigate the fire which results in the arrest of my neighbor and his wife. After a few hours of interrogation the wife breaks down and admits the my neighbor did it. The whole community is shocked. No one suspected the Spanish inn physician.

• Like 1

So one day the Spanish inn burned down, it was a hotel near where I lived. The owner was my neighbor and was also the physician their. The gardi become suspicious and investigate the fire which results in the arrest of my neighbor and his wife. After a few hours of interrogation the wife breaks down and admits the my neighbor did it. The whole community is shocked. No one suspected the Spanish inn physician.

Argh!

• Like 2

Bloody hell that makes your racist jokes look mildly amusing!

Spanish inn physician how is that not clever and worth likes wait why am I talking to you the oversensitive twat that belongs on tumblr instead of here. I bet if the same happened to you, you'd want everyone banned fuckface.

How do you get 37 students into a VW Beetle?

Fucking beats me but they do it every time.

• Like 1

Spanish inn physician how is that not clever and worth likes wait why am I talking to you the oversensitive twat that belongs on tumblr instead of here. I bet if the same happened to you, you'd want everyone banned fuckface.

Haha! That made me do a laugh!

Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris & Stuart Hall walk into a pub in Ireland. Barman says "not yew tree again"

• Like 2

Hacker group, Anonymous have declared war on ISIS.

This means that ISIS will finally get what they've been waiting for all this time.

They will get screwed by 72 virgins.

• Like 9

An oldie but a goodie

12189529_1009113999132226_46688440834077

Another oldie

12241475_10207079297554155_2626749083101

• Like 3

What do you call a dog with no legs?

It doesn't matter, he won't come anyway!

What do you get hanging from an apple tree ?

Sore arms :-)

Did you hear about the magic tractor ?

It turned into a field

Did you hear about the magic tractor ?

It turned into a field

I've always loved that one. tractor-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yoko Ono has been flown into 'The Jungle' to help the celebrities survive, she's got plenty experience due to the fact she's been living off a dead Beatle for 35 years!

• Like 2

You see those machines in toilets that sell the little rubber things for "prevention of disease"?

Don't fall for it, I wore one for three weeks and I still got mumps.

Just got myself a new job helping a one armed typist. I will be typing all the capital letters on their behalf. It's called "Shift" work.