Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

4 minutes ago, Genfærd said:

"Take this serious, you little shits, and do what you're told."

26 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

The Queen to address the nation on Sunday night.  

And no time soon are 3 unused palaces going to be used as temporary hospitals.

I mean, they are bound to be a good bit cleaner than your average hospital what with all the cleaning staff.

A footman as a hospital porter...

Don't get me wrong I think Liz does a fantastic job and had zero choice about her life, but the whole thing in principle is anachronistic. We need Charlie "Covid? I laugh it off" boy, get a republic soon enough.

I hope she's going to wish everyone "a very happy Easter".

To address the nation. 

Phil dead? 

Just now, Deathray said:

To address the nation. 

Phil dead? 

Nope.

Anyway possible it will air in NZ and AUS before then like how the Christmas message is.

Coronavirus outbreak: Queen Elizabeth II calls for unity in "increasingly challenging time"

• Like 3

I loved this moment in the Queen’s speech earlier.

36414CD2-167C-4514-8120-660E5C2130FE.thumb.jpeg.1cb9c9d66ba325e49edc4c7515be9dbf.jpeg

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Donald said:

The Queen can fuck off.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

The Queen can fuck off.

Big man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Big man.

Cunt....

Aren't you meant to be away for another 3 months. Fuck off

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Cunt....

arent you supposed to be perma-banned? Fuck off

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

Cunt....

Are you a little bored? It's okay, we understand

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

Cunt....

Na I think I’ll stay put until they get rid of you. 

I know that the mods like to keep little projects they like to look down on so for the time being we shall presume you are one of them.

Says a lot about the existing mods if they have to play with someone like you to help them through their own insecurities.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Windsor said:

Na I think I’ll stay put until they get rid of you. 

I know that the mods like to keep little projects they like to look down on so for the time being we shall presume you are one of them.

Says a lot about the existing mods if they have to play with someone like you to help them through their own insecurities.

I'm now t a mod project. I am a long term active contributor to the forum whose ran several deadpools and is willing to hell other members when it's needed. 

What have you done for this place aside from post bollocks every few months? 

6 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

arent you supposed to be perma-banned? Fuck off 

No

12 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm now t a mod project. I am a long term active contributor to the forum whose ran several deadpools and is willing to hell other members when it's needed. 

What have you done for this place aside from post bollocks every few months? 

It’s an Internet forum. That’s what it’s here for. It’s pretty sad that you think you’re a valued member who has contributed. You poor wee boy.

I thought you were just something for the mods to play with but going by what you wrote they probably pity you so perhaps I was a bit harsh to them before. You’re just their good deed for the day. :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Windsor said:

It’s an Internet forum. That’s what it’s here for. It’s pretty sad that you think you’re a valued member who has contributed. You poor wee boy.

I thought you were just something for the mods to play with but going by what you wrote they probably pity you so perhaps I was a bit harsh to them before. You’re just their good deed for the day. :lol:

Your being a facetious tosspot.

It's an internet forum for the dead-pooling community where people derive enjoyment from participating in dead pools etc. People actually have to put effort into running those things for others to derive enjoyment, and those people should be seen as valuable contributors to the forum. I get you've been away a decade or so, and the place has changed a lot - we don't need the old wankers who saw this place as somewhere to post shit back; we need members who take the hobby and community associated with it seriously. Fuck off please. We've spent years routing your type out.

I wouldn’t give yourself too much credit for ‘routing’ people out,  people just stopped posting because the forum became a meeting place for completely tedious cunts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I wouldn’t give yourself too much credit for ‘routing’ people out,  people just stopped posting because the forum became a meeting place for completely tedious cunts. 

Shame quarantine has bought all the boring wankers who think they're clever out of hiding.

I wasn't giving myself the credit - I was given the forum the credit.

I'd rather read an interesting debate about the obit-ability of someone or how they're health condition might affect them than a barrage of nonsense and tedious insults like the forum used to be. 

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Shame quarantine has bought all the boring wankers who think they're clever out of hiding.

I wasn't giving myself the credit - I was given the forum the credit.

I'd rather read an interesting debate about the obit-ability of someone or how they're health condition might affect them than a barrage of nonsense and tedious insults like the forum used to be. 

Coming from the king of tedious insults. 

Read the shit you like, ignore the shit you don’t. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Coming from the king of tedious insults. 

Read the shit you like, ignore the shit you don’t. 

It's easier to ignore the shit you don't like when it's once every couple of pages.

When it's once every few posts because all the posters who are mentally ill, drug addicts, sex addicts and criminals have been forced back into quarantine so they're moral compass and bored out of skull filter directs them here because of they've got fuck all better to do, it gets nye on impossible to ignore the monotonous and tedious shit. This place was finally turning a corner and becoming less of a cesspit, now you, Windsor, LFN and a bunch of other cockwombles who this place was better without have suddenly resurfaced..... fuck off and play candy crush or tiddly winks with your dog.

Go anywhere but here so we can go back to deadpooling. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It's easier to ignore the shit you don't like when it's once every couple of pages.

When it's once every few posts because all the posters who are mentally ill, drug addicts, sex addicts and criminals have been forced back into quarantine so they're moral compass and bored out of skull filter directs them here because of they've got fuck all better to do, it gets nye on impossible to ignore the monotonous and tedious shit. This place was finally turning a corner and becoming less of a cesspit, now you, Windsor, LFN and a bunch of other cockwombles who this place was better without have suddenly resurfaced..... fuck off and play candy crush or tiddly winks with your dog.

Go anywhere but here so we can go back to deadpooling. 

Fuck, you have run out of socks!

Tescos sell socks....

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fuck, you have run out of socks!

Tescos sell socks....

That ain't the issue. It's the descent of this place into a clusterfuck of insanity in a matter of weks thats the issue. 

11 minutes ago, Deathray said:

That ain't the issue. It's the descent of this place into a clusterfuck of insanity in a matter of weks thats the issue. 

Well, you've been an inspiration to all of us.

• Like 1