Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Considering that Daily Mail could have run with that angle - ‘BBC causes fury by questioning the palace’ - it’s ingesting they have effectively agreed with him, 

A friend did make the comment that he bet she didn't have to wear one of those gowns that do up at the back.

Treason!

One night in hospital and the Great British Scum are already licking their lips at the prospect of an extra day off work! 

• Haha 1

On 22/10/2021 at 22:57, RoverAndOut said:

What truth did they cover up? There's nothing wrong with waiting until she's back home before revealing she's been in hospital overnight. If the Mail want to know why they kept it hidden, it's so their photographers weren't posted at the back door with a long lens waiting for her to leave.

Waiting to snap a photo of her while she's leaving would be politness by paprazzi standards. The fuckers would of tried to get into the Queens hospital room demanding an interview.

Now the front page of tomorrow’s Sun is she has missed her weekly Church service. I am starting to think she might be the next hit. Maybe she has Cancer or something. 

• Facepalm 3

She’s resting up on doctor’s orders, is back performing duties and is awaiting test results. Let’s go off what we know, rather than run away with our imagination.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This Friday will mark 100 days until her 70th year on the throne.

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Has returned to work. 
Sky News

Can't be...thought she was at death's door pining for her husband and fighting a secret cancer battle? :rolleyes:

Does Tumblr know something we don't, lol.

image.png.ab9502e531ae6d91c4b22d9abed8200e.png

Depending what fandom you are and how British you are. The notes are saying it's Bonfire Night, anniversary of Destiel being canon in Supernatural or when Animal Crossing update comes out.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Joe Hudson said:

Considering how important this is to Boris I do wonder if those tests were to check for the Big C.

• Facepalm 4

I'm not quite sure what to think of what's unfolded over the last week. One part of me thinks it's just her age catching up to her, which isn't surprising. But another part is somewhat concerned, especially given how it's come about just a matter of months after the death of her lifelong partner.

I will just throw this one in.

She is NINETY FIVE.:rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Considering how important this is to Boris I do wonder if those tests were to check for the Big C.

Doubt she gives two fucks about Boris. Just needs rest I'd say. She is 95 after all 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I will just throw this one in.

She is NINETY FIVE.:rolleyes:

Her work schedule  would exhaust many half her age. She has likely massively overexerted  herself and exhausted  her body. I don't think there is a secret illness but rather physical age and a dutiful hard working personality  clashing  which will result in adjustments  being made for her future schedule. 

I think also not attending  Glasgow is a sensible  covid  precaution given her age and the risk.

I feel some are jumping to worst case scenarios and getting over anxious. 

• Like 9

On 23/10/2021 at 10:05, MrSpud42 said:

A friend did make the comment that he bet she didn't have to wear one of those gowns that do up at the back.

What a sight that would be if she had to bend over to pick up her false teeth if they fell out.

14 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Doubt she gives two fucks about Boris. Just needs rest I'd say. She is 95 after all 

I don't think anybody gives two fucks about Boris, I just hope that useless wanker has a different outcome than before when he's in the ICU next. I can't see as many well wishes next time around.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I think also not attending  Glasgow is a sensible  covid  precaution given her age and the risk.

I feel some are jumping to worst case scenarios and getting over anxious.

I think Covid is definitely a factor. But also, I was slightly surprised she was going to be taking a front line role anyway, leave it to Charles and William. Clear that they've purposely only released this information after the news about her being back at her desk earlier today.

All the rumours are just nonsense and are unfortunately what we're going to have to get used to until she does eventually go.

• Like 3

I'd not want to go to Glasgow either if that blonde scruffy buffoon is there, blubbering his stuff. I just hope that Liz stays around long enough to sack him!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Why the fuck would she care about that clown?

I agree with Rover, I'm not sure why she needed to be going anyway.  I didn't even realise she was scheduled to go.  She should just be putting her feet up and watching racing on the telly.

• Like 4