Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

4 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

It's easy to injury your back or any muscle at that age. Queen Mother often curtailed her  public engagements in her nineties but nearly lived until 102.

She was lucky

• Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

She'll still make 100 easily

No you don't go from 95 to 100 easily even if you are queen 

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Piers saying what we all thinking about her health.

Palace is just Lying..

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I think it might be worth remembering how long it was between the Duke of Edinburgh having prolonged hospital stays and not appearing at events to his eventual demise.

He could 've been dead 1-2 years earlier...

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Queen's health is rapidly deteriorating. Please face it.

Citation needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Terminal stage V pancreas failure and hair cancer, it's obvious!

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Queen sprains back and won’t attend today after all……

Deniers gonna deny anyway.....

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, arghton said:

Terminal stage V pancreas failure and hair cancer, it's obvious!

Sounds like a bad case of Covid ,Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer ,Grade 4 Glioblastoma ,multiple organ failure, ALS,CTE and septic shock all rolled into one.

• Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

No you don't go from 95 to 100 easily even if you are queen 

You do with the best healthcare and good genes inherited from her mother. She is incredibly healthy for a woman of her age, probably healthier than Philip was at 95 and he still lived another 4 years.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sean said:

Sounds like a bad case of Covid ,Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer ,Grade 4 Glioblastoma ,multiple organ failure, ALS,CTE and septic shock all rolled into one.

No jokes. I am seriously wondering if it’s Pancreatic Cancer.

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Based on what? Clearly something is wrong but the only hint I can find is the statement about her back being sprained.She has arthritis and judging by her posture probably osteoperosis which is not shocking at all for an elderly woman.

She was seen walking with a cane recently and advised to stop drinking both signs her mobility is deteriorating and the risk of falls is greater.Completely unremarkable at 95.

The more I think about it the more I think the hospital dash was a fall.

Don't know why you suspect Pancreatic cancer .In her Cop 26 video she looked well and didn't look jaundiced or thinner.

21 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

You have nothing to back that up. Wind your neck in.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sean said:

Based on what? Clearly something is wrong but the only hint I can find is the statement about her back being sprained.She has arthritis and judging by her posture probably osteoperosis which is not shocking at all for an elderly woman.

She was seen walking with a cane recently and advised to stop drinking both signs her mobility is deteriorating and the risk of falls is greater.Completely unremarkable at 95.

Don't know why you suspect Pancreatic cancer .In her Cop 26 video she looked well and didn't look jaundiced or thinner.

He’s trolling.

• Like 2

This all stirred up so we'll all tune in to Boris at 5 so he can get huge ratings for discussing COP failures, Sharma's fake tears and how he's going to point one way and pick your pocket while you aren't looking.

Or summat. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I think they would say if she fell. They did for the Queen Mum. Falling is routine and people wouldn’t be suspicious if they said she fell and hurt something. 

Back Pain is associated with Pancreatic Cancer.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

This all stirred up so we'll all tune in to Boris at 5 so he can get huge ratings for discussing COP failures, Sharma's fake tears and how he's going to point one way and pick your pocket while you aren't looking.

Or summat. :lol:

Can't help but shoehorn a political view, which I happen to agree with, into a thread that has fuck all to do with politics.

What a massive twat you are.

5 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I think they would say if she fell. They did for the Queen Mum. Falling is routine and people wouldn’t be suspicious if they said she fell and hurt something. 

Back Pain is associated with Pancreatic Cancer.

...and lung cancer and sciatica and slipped discs and, and , and.......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I still don't think that it's something really serious.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

I think any user who is believed to over hyping the Queen's health problems is no worse than the Metro with their front page tomorrow:

Metro-9.jpg

1 hour ago, Brad252 said:

I think any user who is believed to over hyping the Queen's health problems is no worse than the Metro with their front page tomorrow:

Metro-9.jpg

The Metro are in touch with what the public think about her health. People mostly think she is heading rapidly towards the end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

The Metro are in touch with what the public think about her health. People mostly think she is heading rapidly towards the end.

The Metro have probably been reading your posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Brad252 said:

"No worse than the British media" isn't really setting a high bar...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Toast said:

The Metro have probably been reading your posts.

It’s funny how on here people correctly guess based on the tiniest evidence that someone is seriously ill yet here there is lots of evidence and everyone thinks she is still in excellent health. 

• Like 1