Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Pretty sure it's not true. That isn't the kind of death that leaks to the press...

They have a plan in place when she passes and it doesn't involve "hollywoodunlocked"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

I say in April she will drop dead. 

Which day?  I'm intrigued.

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

“Socialites, it is with our deepest regret to inform you that Britain’s Queen Elizabeth has died. Sources close to the Royal Kingdom notified us exclusively that Queen Elizabeth has passed away. She was scheduled to attend the wedding of British Vogue editor Edward Enninful, but was found dead.”

:lol:

You ain’t going to be eating any humble pie mate.

We’ve covered this before but it’s worth repeating for those who are unaware of this – there is a very specific procedure in place for when the Queen dies. A small group of ppl know before it goes directly to the Associated Press. The chance of it landing on Twitter or a gossip site first is absolutely zero.

I do find it funny that all those people who don’t understand that there is a protocol for the Queens death with very specific ways of communicating the news and seem to think it COULD be leaked are the same people who suggest (when she hasn’t been seen for some time) that she has already died and it has been covered up intimating it COULDN’T be leaked……

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

whilst this is all bollocks obviously this is how it would leak if it did happen. American websites reporting it. 

Press embargo would be present in UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc until it was annnounced by the Palace with the code word fun and games. Lets remember King George V was euthanized by his doctor so that it wasnt announced in the evening news. There would be literally no chance in hell of the Queen dying and it being announced at 11pm on a week day. As modern as the world gets the royal family still maintain this backward system...only change is we may get an instagram post at 8am as well as the little notice pinned to the gates of the palace....

But nope Lizzie is alive and well for at least another 7-8 years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:
Re. Hollywood Unlocked: 

Well of course he's not just going to say "actually, our claim was complete bollocks for clicks, she's fine" is he?

Even if this does end up killing her maj, there is zero chance some gossip rag in the states is going to find out first - sources like that may occasionally be reliable for regular celebrity deaths, but not a chance in hell for the death of a reigning monarch.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alex said:
Re. Hollywood Unlocked: 

The article literally says the source is the "Royal Kingdom". :lol:

Also, on the Wendy Williams shite that they're churning out...

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

I do find it funny that all those people who don’t understand that there is a protocol for the Queens death with very specific ways of communicating the news and seem to think it COULD be leaked are the same people who suggest (when she hasn’t been seen for some time) that she has already died and it has been covered up intimating it COULDN’T be leaked……

Has anyone told Meghan Markle there is a protocol?

11 minutes ago, LovelyVincent said:

But nope Lizzie is alive and well for at least another 7-8 years

Doubt it. We're seeing a clear trend of her health going slowly downhill. It's that point wherein the immortal no longer seems immortal.

If she makes 100 then I'll make a video of my republican self singing God Save the Queen.

• Like 2

The news first leaking to a random gossip blog in a different country is about as likely as it first leaking to that WhatsApp group chat that had a dick pic as the avatar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JustPassingThrough said:

The news first leaking to a random gossip blog in a different country is about as likely as it first leaking to that WhatsApp group chat that had a dick pic as the avatar.

A WhatsApp group what with a dick pic as the avatar is probably a more reliable source than any of the Yank gossip sites...

Also, sounds like a more productive and healthy use of one's time.
Masturbation = healthy for the body and the soul
Reading U.S. celebrity gossip sites = kills your brain cells for sure.

When the Queen dies; that news will spread like wildfire.
Theres no way an American website will say it first. 

What an attention seeking whore. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

“Socialites, it is with our deepest regret to inform you that Britain’s Queen Elizabeth has died. Sources close to the Royal Kingdom notified us exclusively that Queen Elizabeth has passed away. She was scheduled to attend the wedding of British Vogue editor Edward Enninful, but was found dead.”

:lol:

You ain’t going to be eating any humble pie mate.

We’ve covered this before but it’s worth repeating for those who are unaware of this – there is a very specific procedure in place for when the Queen dies. A small group of ppl know before it goes directly to the Associated Press. The chance of it landing on Twitter or a gossip site first is absolutely zero.

Oh, I'm aware, didn't stop multiple friends calling me to ask if I'd heard the news (as the go to English ex-pat I'm apparently the expert on Royal affairs even though I emigrated 23 years ago).  I had to remind them that when she finally goes it's going to hit all of the major news sites more or less simultaneously. 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hahahaha such utter bullshit.

It was a publicity stunt for that tosser to try and boost interest around his crap website, which seems to live off of this one interview they once had with Kanye.

Nope, he's sticking to the story!

Woke up to some fake account posting a retraction. We do not know that account and we have not retracted our story. There has yet to be an official statement from the Palace. Staying tuned.

I can't embed the tweet for some reason..

• Facepalm 1

The first facepalm ever given to OoO and its because he's quoting a tosser and not anything he himself said! :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, msc said:

The first facepalm ever given to OoO and its because he's quoting a tosser and not anything he himself said! :D

I deserve it for not embedding the tweet!

3 minutes ago, msc said:

I am very much facepalming this Jason Lee twat. Would never dream of facepalming OoO! :P

• Like 1

Just now, Octopus of Odstock said:

I deserve it for not embedding the tweet!

If its available, right click to paste but click "paste as plain text" and it should auto-embed. That's how I got round a similar issue a while ago.

I don't think he knows when to admit he's wrong.

Meanwhile at Buckingham Palace:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

Most likely near the anniversary of her late husband. 

If she was going to be finished off by a broken heart, then an abundance of opportunities have passed that would have seen that happen, including his death itself, the Queen's last birthday, what would have been Philip's 100th birthday, and Christmas.

It may have been possible had whoever leaked the story of Downing Street parties on the eve of his funeral waited until the first anniversary, as that likely would have really upset her at the worst possible time, but of course that already got out so the impact would have worn off somewhat.