Jump to content
Jimh

12. Queen Elizabeth II

Recommended Posts

I wondered if commenting on the Queen's large breasts was lèse-majesté and one of the things you could still be hanged for. Turns out it isn't, but calling for the abolition of the monarchy is still against the 1848 Treason Felony Act, and theoretically punishable with life imprisonment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2021 at 18:14, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I wondered if commenting on the Queen's large breasts was lèse-majesté and one of the things you could still be hanged for. Turns out it isn't, but calling for the abolition of the monarchy is still against the 1848 Treason Felony Act, and theoretically punishable with life imprisonment.


The only large breast I can see here is you, ye massive tit. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's been leap-frogged twice in just over a week, so her bodily components along with their functions are more robust than I first thought. Perhaps we should remove her from the next 5 death lists? Thinking of what the odds could be of Charlie leap-frogging her too, I'll check with my local bookie and may have a flutter on him. As a side bet, I'm also thinking that Boris Johnson could be assassinated while still in office (wishful thinking on my part) as he's one of the most detested statesmen on the planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

She's been leap-frogged twice in just over a week, so her bodily components along with their functions are more robust than I first thought. Perhaps we should remove her from the next 5 death lists? Thinking of what the odds could be of Charlie leap-frogging her too, I'll check with my local bookie and may have a flutter on him. As a side bet, I'm also thinking that Boris Johnson could be assassinated while still in office (wishful thinking on my part) as he's one of the most detested statesmen on the planet.

I disagree on that. He surely isn't a statesman.

  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Boris will probably be a DL candidate c.2060.

More like 2045-2050 if he makes it. He doesn’t look massively healthy despite exercising a lot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Boris will probably be a DL candidate c.2060.

It'd be the first success of 2022 if I had anything to do with it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

It'd be the first success of 2022 if I had anything to do with it!

 

Why wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dowager Duchess of Grafton, friend of the Queen, has died aged 101. Mistress of the Robes for ages.

 

DDP hit for me. Probably reported somewhere first else due her immense fame, qualifying her place on my team...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Royal family pre-Christmas lunch cancelled


The pre-Christmas family lunch will not be going ahead.

 

The decision is a precautionary one as it is felt to put too many people’s Christmas arrangements at risk if it went ahead, the BBC has been told.

 

While there is regret that it is cancelled, there is a belief it is the right thing to do for all concerned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting an example as always.  A pity the government doesn't.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Has cancelled her Christmas party due to her stage IV pancreatic cancer.


FTFY. :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toast said:

Setting an example as always.  A pity the government doesn't.

Boris knows his time as PM would be over if he puts anymore restrictions as his backbenchers will remove him Thatcher style. It’s quite possible that if he has to bring in more restrictions he will have to resign during the same speech. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Boris knows his time as PM would be over if he puts anymore restrictions as his backbenchers will remove him Thatcher style. It’s quite possible that if he has to bring in more restrictions he will have to resign during the same speech. 

 

I didn't say "Boris".  I said the government.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Toast said:

 

I didn't say "Boris".  I said the government.

Boris likely successors are even more anti lockdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Boris likely successors are even more anti lockdown.

 

You appear to be agreeing with me, yet trying to turn it into an argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

FTFY. :P

 

Yeah, well we know how dangerous Covid is to cancer patients. It's a sure sign that the end is nigh. I'm looking forward to Charles's Christmas message in 9 days' time... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has made a secret trip to London. Just visiting someone or shopping somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She has made a secret trip to London. Just visiting someone or shopping somewhere?


The London trip was last week wasn't it?

She seems to have lost the walking stick, which is positive. Perhaps her back issues are improving/gone?

Edit: Forgot about this. The Duchess of Grafton's funeral was on Thursday in Suffolk. Likely the Queen attended then did one or two things in London either side of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She has made a secret trip to London. Just visiting someone or shopping somewhere?

Where did you hear that?

If true I think @Ulitzer95 perspective/ theory in their post  is most likely what happened.

The Duchess of Grafton was one of the Queens closest and oldest friends  and attending her funeral would have been very important to her 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:


The London trip was last week wasn't it?

She seems to have lost the walking stick, which is positive. Perhaps her back issues are improving/gone?

Edit: Forgot about this. The Duchess of Grafton's funeral was on Thursday in Suffolk. Likely the Queen attended then did one or two things in London either side of it.

I think the Sun would have mentioned the visit to the Duchess of Grafton’s funeral.. 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use