Jump to content
Jimh

12. Queen Elizabeth II

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, redrumours said:

What difference will it make to us?

Makes her more likely she makes the ton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

news-light.svg

33 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Makes her more likely she makes the ton.

 

 

One thing keeping her going is likely the "talent" in line to take over

 

He's still #7 btw

 

Prince-Andrew-Duke-of-York.jpg

 

news-light.svgnews-light.svg

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With 3 great-grandkids, 1 William and 1 Charles ahead of the rest I'm sure she's more interested in what happened to Gallifrey right now, and if Klopp can win the league title.

 

The Queen being a Dr Who fan has been mentioned before of course, and according to Pele when he got to meet the Queen during the 1966 World Cup, all she would do is go on and on about her love for Liverpool FC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

news-light.svg

 

 

One thing keeping her going is likely the "talent" in line to take over

 

He's still #7 btw

 

Prince-Andrew-Duke-of-York.jpg

 

news-light.svgnews-light.svg

 

 

 

#8 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Windsor said:

#8 

 

 

 

My bad, but - either way - the Duke of Pork is still a little too close for comfort, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep up with her more than anyone else in terms of health and such, and for a while I have felt that she will make 100 based off of looks and general health, but I feel like all of the drama with the royal family in the last year will carry on, so now I feel she could go in the next 3 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, QueenElizabethIsAlmostDead said:

I keep up with her more than anyone else in terms of health and such, and for a while I have felt that she will make 100 based off of looks and general health, but I feel like all of the drama with the royal family in the last year will carry on, so now I feel she could go in the next 3 years

I doubt this will affect her health. I mean it’s only a 50/50 chance that the ginger cunt her actual grandson due to his whore of a mother.

 

If Prince Andrew were to be a proven paedo though...apparently her favourite son...you can see that affecting her. I’d imagine at the moment she believes his excuses, just as most mothers would.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I mean it’s only a 50/50 chance that the ginger cunt her actual grandson due to his whore of a mother.

 

The like was for this bit. On TV this morning one of the press guys was talking about Diana manipulating the press in quite an uncomplimentary way as if Megxit has finally freed the press to slag her off a bit. 

 

35 minutes ago, Windsor said:

If Prince Andrew were to be a proven paedo though

 

I'm not sure shagging a 17 year old girl who has been trafficked for sex makes him a paedo but I'm no expert.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

 

I'm not sure shagging a 17 year old girl who has been trafficked for sex makes him a paedo but I'm no expert.;)


Point taken. But I think it makes him an American-style paedo? Otherwise known as a pedo. :-D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Windsor said:

I doubt this will affect her health. I mean it’s only a 50/50 chance that the ginger cunt her actual grandson due to his whore of a mother.

 

If Prince Andrew were to be a proven paedo though...apparently her favourite son...you can see that affecting her. I’d imagine at the moment she believes his excuses, just as most mothers would.

We don't know what she is advised - she would be able to ask what MI5 know about andreew's activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Windsor said:


Point taken. But I think it makes him an American-style paedo? Otherwise known as a pedo. :-D 

 

I always get that confused with those boat things that you can hire at the beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might finally have an explanation for her continued good health:

 

29419.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 seems to be a very difficult year for Elizabeth. Probably is also the year of her husband's death. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Donald said:

Queen after Megxit:rolleyes:

queendriving-768x498.jpg

 

It's kind of weird that the queen, who seemed so often disoriented lately, is suddenly all there, yesterday, behind the wheel. As if Meghan's chutzpah had aroused her fighting instinct. :shoot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's now in the Top 10 of oldest ever serving state leaders in history (93 years, 274 days) after surpassing Robert Mugabe yesterday.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use