Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

She looked fine in the Christmas message, which was presumably recorded just a few weeks ago. Certainly robust enough to survive a mere cold. That said, her hair still looks like a wig. I am convinced she secretly went bald years ago! :D

r0_272_3600_2296_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

She looked fine in the Christmas message, which was presumably recorded just a few weeks ago. Certainly robust enough to survive a mere cold. That said, her hair still looks like a wig. I am convinced she secretly went bald years ago! :D

r0_272_3600_2296_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

No, that's just the way old ladies do their hair- it's called the HELMET Look!

I'm pretty sure she'll try to outlast Charles at least if just to keep him from inheriting the throne.

I'm pretty sure she'll try to outlast Charles at least if just to keep him from inheriting the throne.

That rug looks like a potential trip hazard

• Like 1

Remarkably, the Duke of Edinburgh, who turned 95 this year, rivalled his children and eclipsed his grandchildren with a total of 110 days of public engagements.

Man, the old guy is tougher than I thought. Even if these engagements only utilize his smiling and handshaking skills, his schedule is still kind of demanding for a nonagenarian.

• Like 1

She looked fine in the Christmas message, which was presumably recorded just a few weeks ago. Certainly robust enough to survive a mere cold. That said, her hair still looks like a wig. I am convinced she secretly went bald years ago! :Dr0_272_3600_2296_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

She polishes Prince Philip's helmet every night...

She looked fine in the Christmas message, which was presumably recorded just a few weeks ago. Certainly robust enough to survive a mere cold. That said, her hair still looks like a wig. I am convinced she secretly went bald years ago! :Dr0_272_3600_2296_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

She polishes Prince Philip's helmet every night...

Which reminds me of her favourite record.

Magical Moments on Philips 12 inch.

You're all a bunch of perverts.

Leave Elizabeth Alone!

Probably treasonous which I believe is still a hanging offence.

I'll string up the #rebelscum myself!

Lynching is however, definitely illegal.

Surely not when its in the name of the Crown?

God shave the Queen

• Like 2

Surely not when its in the name of the Crown?

Only if it's a royal decree and don't call me Shirley.

• Like 1

So a mate was trying to convince me the other day that the Queen had already died and they are just delaying the announcement until after the festive period. Barking mad, but amusing theory.

• Like 1

I did think that as well, especially on Christmas Day. The fact that she was too sick to travel in a first class train coach to her other house. She was apparently whisked off to said house by helicopter (unseen). On Christmas morning, the pictures showed Charles leading, follows by Camilla, then Phillip, on their way to church. Then the BBC news reporters seemed to over-stress, when discussing her Christmas speech, that it was pre-recorded. Surely if she is well enough to host a load of people for Christmas Day, she would be well enough to be driven to church and sit there for 30 mins?

The flu going around right now causes upset stomach and other unpleasant side-effects where one really needs to be near a Toilet. She was wise to stay home.

We shall know when and if we see her in public any time soon, but I'd say it would have to be a major bug for her to abandon going to Church Christmas morning. She's got a very strong sense of tradition and places huge importance on symbolism. Christmas morning Church service would be the one thing she'd see as a vital thing to attend in her role as head of the Church of England. Whatever is wrong with her, I'd wager it's no small thing and that explains the rumours I feel.

The flu going around right now causes upset stomach and other unpleasant side-effects where one really needs to be near a Toilet. She was wise to stay home.

Or travel by chopper where the sudden bowel movements could be bagged and flung out over a green field

• Like 2

Or travel by chopper where the sudden bowel movements could be bagged and flung out over a green field

And where on earth are you guys that trains and churches don't have toilet facilities?

So a mate was trying to convince me the other day that the Queen had already died and they are just delaying the announcement until after the festive period. Barking mad, but amusing theory.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/18133926-24-hour-media-blackout-in-uk-re-prominent-death-

Actually this rumour is gaining ground online as talk about a UK media blackout for 24 hours on a high profile death swirls and there's speculation that if true it's the big one. Rumour seems to have been given legs by a DJ in Ireland

Hope it's not true