Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Okay, I understand you now, LTL. I will still back her to go shortly after her husband, as is the case with many long-married couples though. Time will tell which of us is right. ;)

Perhaps I am just being too cynical about the Royals, I shall defer to your greater experience (even if I do think she has the staying power of Dunn, Gabor and Thatcher. Which probably means Zsa Zsa and Maggie will be gone very shortly :P ).

If I was notaguest/Iain/Guest, I would say that following this news - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20831527 - that this surely means that the Queen has terminal cancer and her death is imminent.

But I'm not, so all I will say is that she has a cold.

No doubt some fucktard guest will.

• Like 1

Our Queen has many many more years of life left in her yet (God Bless)

She is so like Margaret.........sigh.....we are Blessed as a Nation to have these strong Women still around us...IT MAKES ME PROUD

A king for a change. He'll probably make a mess of it, so I have good hope he'll be the last Dutch monarch.

The first Dutch King since 1890.

I think you're probably right: he will mess it up.

A king for a change. He'll probably make a mess of it, so I have good hope he'll be the last Dutch monarch.

For years there's been some support for the idea that we should actually call him Queen Willem-Alexander. A (rather nasty) republican website published this picture:

koninginwa.jpg

:D

regards,

Hein

For years there's been some support for the idea that we should actually call him Queen Willem-Alexander. A (rather nasty) republican website published this picture:

koninginwa.jpg

regards,

Hein

I like that, he looks like Michael Heseltine.

koninginwa.jpg

regards,

Hein

I like that, he looks like Michael Heseltine.

That hairstyle is too bouffant even for Heseltine. Startlingly similar to 1980's Maggie though.

Guest Guest

Her Maj has cancelled all forthcoming engagements after being diagnosed with gastroenteritis. Is it the beginning of the end?!

Her Maj has cancelled all forthcoming engagements after being diagnosed with gastroenteritis. Is it the beginning of the end?!

Yea the beginning of the end of the bad curry she had last night.

• Like 2

You don't half write a load of bollocks

Edited by Magere Hein
4 posts moved from topic "Prince Phillip"

It sounds like the Queen is spending a lot of time on her other throne due to a touch of gastro.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

This is startoing to look a lot m ore serious than first thought.Nobody goes to hospital just f or a stomach bug. They're trying to cover something up here...

Let us say that the hospital's internal counselling wing is on standby...

Let us say that the hospital's internal counselling wing is on standby...

Where are our Aussie DJs when you need them?

In retrospect jumping out of the helicopter last year was probably not good for her health.

• Like 1

This is startoing to look a lot m ore serious than first thought.Nobody goes to hospital just f or a stomach bug. They're trying to cover something up here...

She is 86 years old, a stomach bug can be serious

Part of me would like to see her outlive Bhumibol Adulyadej and become the longest serving Monarch. Crazy to think she took the throne even before my parents were born.

No News Monday!

This got way too much coverage.

Though did wonder how she communicated her lack of well being "Philip, One would not go in there for a good while"