Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

I have no doubt in my mind that the Queen will easily see this illness off and live for *at least* another 5 years.

The big question on my mind is will this page overtake that of Zsa Zsa Gabor's in terms of the amount of posts? :scratchhead:

Would definitely round off 2016 in an appropriate manner - Bowie, Prince and Gabor die, Trump elected, Charles accedes to the throne.

Yes, from Prince to Queen!

Seriously, I've had more or less the same thing that Toast describes above as have a lot of people here so the same cold is going around in Australia, too. :( It is a nasty, lingering one one but I don't think it'd knock even someone in their 90s that badly.

I might have the same cold as the Queen too? I feel honored.

Were you in sneezing distance of Liz over the past few days, or ferreting around in her bin full of snot rags?

I was on an international flight when I had my cold. I'd like to think I spread it throughout the world so that everyone could share in my misery!
  • Like 1

Would definitely round off 2016 in an appropriate manner - Bowie, Prince and Gabor die, Trump elected, Charles accedes to the throne.

Seriously, I've had more or less the same thing that Toast describes above as have a lot of people here so the same cold is going around in Australia, too. :( It is a nasty, lingering one one but I don't think it'd knock even someone in their 90s that badly.

Were you in sneezing distance of Liz over the past few days, or ferreting around in her bin full of snot rags?

he probably wanked onto her snot rags.

I was on an international flight when I had my cold. I'd like to think I spread it throughout the world so that everyone could share in my misery!

Yey that's the Christmas spirit!

• Like 2

If she pegs, then that'll cost the country a fortune it cannot afford.

New stamps.

New bank notes.

Celebration parties.

I , for one, think the Swiss boy and not the hoor, is circling...

I have no doubt in my mind that the Queen will easily see this illness off and live for *at least* another 5 years.

The big question on my mind is will this page overtake that of Zsa Zsa Gabor's in terms of the amount of posts? :scratchhead:

Perhaps it needs merged with another thread to be sure?

The 'Assassination' thread maybe?

I have a bad feeling about this. Or a good feeling.

I don't want to contemplate the Queen not living as long as her Mother if not a bit longer!

There's been too much upheaval in this country recently and imminently and I welcome the stable element of her being there even though I'm not a natural royalist.

Lol. "Which" country you talking about, William?

Imagine if she pegs it on Christmas morning. That would make things awkward wouldn't it?

Imagine if she pegs it on Christmas morning. That would make things awkward wouldn't it?

It'll be a merry Christmas for Prince Charles.
  • Like 1

Prerecorded. Its fine.

• Like 2

Mind you if takes 'Frozen' off the telly...

• Like 2

Might have to have done a few takes if she's had the cold for a while to edit out all her coughs and sniffles, though.

If she pegs, then that'll cost the country a fortune it cannot afford.

New stamps.

New bank notes.

Yes, what a damn nuisance she'd be to go off and die like that. Very inconsiderate of her.

I , for one, think the Swiss boy and not the hoor, is circling...

As long as the vultures aren't circling, she'll be okay!

Okay then...

Which 2 DListers are here then?

wksig6.jpg

Crikey Ulitzer, that's a bit strong.

• Like 2

I think it was quite mild in comparison to what the guy said. I note how he/she (presumably he) hides behind a fake name and a profile picture not of his face. They do that purposely so they don't get exposed by the press because they're vile trolls.

So he isn't called Sir Mustard in Real Life?

I am going to write and complain .

• Like 2

Okay then...

Which 2 DListers are here then?wksig6.jpg

sir mustard is cat o'falk off.

They've both bounced back from their colds quicker than I did! Bloody hell, these two 90-somethings must have the constitutions of oxes. Sounds like neither will be going anywhere for quite a while yet still.

They've both bounced back from their colds quicker than I did! Bloody hell, these two 90-somethings must have the constitutions of oxes. Sounds like neither will be going anywhere for quite a while yet still.

Apart from Sandringham, obv.

• Like 2

"Queen's Granddaughter has lost her baby" - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/queens-granddaughter-mike-tindall-lost-12368726

You have to read down through the article a bit to discover the baby hadn't actually been born yet. Still, what does losing an expected great grandchild do for a 90-something?