Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Still, her velveteen vulva vibrates vivaciously.

Philip or some toy boy?

Whats with all the fucktardedness on this thread? Fuck off till she dies. Or at least until she becomes midly ill again...

Rockhopper and Deathray are determined to fill this thread with inaneness every day until she dies. Going to be a long, long thread...
Fuck that. Mods. Sanction them!​You've done more to me for doing less...
Paul Bearer's on the warpath at the moment so you may even get your way. :P I would have thought surely your patriotic royalist heart would like the fact that Deathray is posting a daily pic of Her Maj, though, Winnie?

*sigh* It's not like the old days. I'm deffo losing my touch at winding people up :-( . Maybe I should get a new mod aboard?

No more mods!

Still, her velveteen vulva vibrates vivaciously.

Philip or some toy boy?

Perhaps memories of Michael Fagan shagging her.

• Like 1

Oh, the photo is here, thanks God. I was worried for your health, Deathray.

• Like 1

Oh, the photo is here, thanks God. I was worried for your health, Deathray.

Sorry, was busy shooting the shit out of the russians on COD. I'm sure her maj would approve!

• Like 2

Whats with all the fucktardedness on this thread? Fuck off till she dies. Or at least until she becomes midly ill again...

Rockhopper and Deathray are determined to fill this thread with inaneness every day until she dies. Going to be a long, long thread...
Paul Bearer's on the warpath at the moment so you may even get your way. :P I would have thought surely your patriotic royalist heart would like the fact that Deathray is posting a daily pic of Her Maj, though, Winnie?

*sigh* It's not like the old days. I'm deffo losing my touch at winding people up :-( . Maybe I should get a new mod aboard?

I was just trying to get on Windsor's side because he has connections in high places. If I helped him out, I thought he could whisper in Her Maj's ear on my behalf about a knighthood. Favours for mates and all that. "Sir Davey of DeathList" does have a rather nice ring to it, don't you think?

image.jpg

I've seen interviews where friends of the couple (mainly women) remark how handsome Philip was back in the day.

I'm not seeing it. :puke:

• Like 1

image.jpg

I've seen interviews where friends of the couple (mainly women) remark how handsome Philip was back in the day.

I'm not seeing it. :puke:

That pic, Prince William looks the spit of him.

Whereas Harry looks remarkably like a certain Mr Hewitt...

...I'd better go into hiding now!

• Like 3

Or last until 2028

That's the Heil's main concern over the cost of renovating HP.

Ridiculous. She's old as fuck, lie her in state in Buckingham Palace. Charles won't be using it.

Or last until 2028

That's the Heil's main concern over the cost of renovating HP.

Ridiculous. She's old as fuck, lie her in state in Buckingham Palace. Charles won't be using it.

Tussaud's would be fun.

Cat O'Falk, I choose you.

That's not how you spell YoungWillz. :lol:

• Like 1

I was just trying to get on Windsor's side because he has connections in high places. If I helped him out, I thought he could whisper in Her Maj's ear on my behalf about a knighthood. Favours for mates and all that. "Sir Davey of DeathList" does have a rather nice ring to it, don't you think?

Sir Davey of deathlist? I like it.

• Like 1

Sir Davey of deathlist? I like it.

Your mellowing in your old age?

• Like 1

Her throne is still warm.

I assume she's incontinent by now?

• Like 6

Whereas Harry looks remarkably like a certain Mr Hewitt...

...I'd better go into hiding now!

http://images.fashionnstyle.com/data/images/full/66122/james-hewitt-prince-harry-and-prince-charles.jpg

The fly in the ointment for this particular theory is that Harry is a dead ringer for one of his Spencer cousins (at least when they were younger, I don't know what the cousin looks like now).

So Harry's looks mostly come from his mum's side.

Unless she was shagging her bro-in-law as well. :evil2:

• Like 1

Her throne is still warm.

I assume she's incontinent by now?

She's still intercontinental.