Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Whereas Harry looks remarkably like a certain Mr Hewitt...

...I'd better go into hiding now!

http://images.fashionnstyle.com/data/images/full/66122/james-hewitt-prince-harry-and-prince-charles.jpg

The fly in the ointment for this particular theory is that Harry is a dead ringer for one of his Spencer cousins (at least when they were younger, I don't know what the cousin looks like now).

So Harry's looks mostly come from his mum's side.

Unless she was shagging her bro-in-law as well. :evil2:

Queen Marguerite de Valois shagged her full brother according to some very naughty gossip 500 years ago....

http://images.fashionnstyle.com/data/images/full/66122/james-hewitt-prince-harry-and-prince-charles.jpg

The fly in the ointment for this particular theory is that Harry is a dead ringer for one of his Spencer cousins (at least when they were younger, I don't know what the cousin looks like now).

Queen Marguerite de Valois shagged her full brother according to some very naughty gossip 500 years ago....

Probably where Game Of Thrones got the idea from.

• Like 1

That and the fact that it is now quite well documented that Diana didn't meet Hewitt until 1986. I did have my doubts years ago but I think it can be ruled out now.

If it continues this way, this topic is going to beat Richard O'Sullivan for number of posts. Sure the Queen will make it.

If it continues this way, this topic is going to beat Richard O'Sullivan for number of posts. Sure the Queen will make it.

Unless the new mod, whoever they are, would make a stop to it.

• Like 1

Are you trying to suggest you will become a mod?

Are you trying to suggest you will become a mod?
Nah. And even if I did decide to try to become a mod, I'd probably get rejected anyways.

Punctual as Japanese-Swiss trains (which are really punctual).

• Like 1

Royal-Family-St-Pauls-Cathedral-Afghanis

A bit overdressed for an ALDI shop.

You know Phillip. Always the show off.

Latest cover on an Australian women's magazine: 649e6aab423c9f2430a07ccf3a5d9be32af2daef

Not that I believe a word of it, but if true, no wonder poor old Queenie's been in bed. Charles has given her some headaches over the years!

In this week's edition, Kate is pregnant with twins and the mag claims it alreadys knows there will be a boy and a girl! :Da055528a4e49acb97d41951e79becd036671b0ff

So reliable they got the name or Narborough Road wrong.

I'm hoping she holds out at least another five years...I want another three day weekend out of her.

I don't. I couldn't cope with Rockhopper and Deathray flooding this thread with banality for that long.

Oh what a circus this thread has become. :lol:

• Like 3

Latest cover on an Australian women's magazine: 649e6aab423c9f2430a07ccf3a5d9be32af2daef

Not that I believe a word of it, but if true, no wonder poor old Queenie's been in bed. Charles has given her some headaches over the years!

In this week's edition, Kate is pregnant with twins and the mag claims it alreadys knows there will be a boy and a girl! :Da055528a4e49acb97d41951e79becd036671b0ff

Who the fuck is Jack Vidgen?

She does not want to meet Trump, while she met both Mobutu and Ceasescu some years ago. Old hag.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/queen-put-very-difficult-position-trump-state-visit-n714571

• Like 1