Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

8 minutes ago, Deathray said:

That ain't the issue. It's the descent of this place into a clusterfuck of insanity in a matter of weks thats the issue. 

You place way too much importance in what goes on here.

Everything is up in the air, life, work, futures, everything.

What goes on in here really has very little importance to most of us.

It stopped being a great place to come to a long time ago.

It was the insanity that made it fun! There is no insanity anymore, it is utter shite with too many posters on mogadon

All those that fucked off, including Lardy, made it fun. 

There is no fun anymore, too much ranting and I am as guilty as anybody for that.

The place continues to evolve, badly.

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I haven’t even got a dog.

Yeah but, If you did have one, what would it be?

Would it be a Staffie?

Maybe a Yorkshire Terrier?

How about a Cocker Spaniel with da emphasis on da cock?

A Jack Russell?

Chose your doggie Lardy!

Anyway this has been kind of hijacked, it’s Windsor’s turn, I’d much rather listen to him rip into you as he’s much better at it than all of us. 

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah but, If you did have one, what would it be?

Would it be a Staffie?

Maybe a Yorkshire Terrier?

How about a Cocker Spaniel with da emphasis on da cock?

A Jack Russell?

Chose your doggie Lardy!

I wouldn’t have one. I don’t like them, stinky fucking dribbling bad breath shitting everywhere.  I’ve got a husband for that.

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I wouldn’t have one. I don’t like them, stinky fucking dribbling bad breath shitting everywhere.  I’ve got a husband for that.

I always thought about having one when I retire.

I shall be so fucking poor, it will be handy incase I need to eat it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I can send you our two cats if you’re hungry, I fucking hate them as well.

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

I can send you our two cats if you’re hungry, I fucking hate them as well.

No thanks.

I would be spending half my sodding life with a lint roller in my hands.

I am hairy enough as it is.

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Your being a facetious tosspot.

It's an internet forum for the dead-pooling community where people derive enjoyment from participating in dead pools etc. People actually have to put effort into running those things for others to derive enjoyment, and those people should be seen as valuable contributors to the forum. I get you've been away a decade or so, and the place has changed a lot - we don't need the old wankers who saw this place as somewhere to post shit back; we need members who take the hobby and community associated with it seriously. Fuck off please. We've spent years routing your type out.

Yeah that’s what I mean. You think you’re part of a ‘community’ when in reality it’s just something folk used to do for a laugh. That’s sad even by my standards. 

Clearly you take yourself far too seriously and if running deadpools is your sole achievement in life I urge you reassess your life goals. 

You see it’s not so much I’ve been routed out. More the case I witnessed deadpooling become less and less fun and more and more sinister with wannabe professional deadpoolers like you. Admittedly you are also a bit of a cock. Another reason why I visit fleetingly is I went out and got myself a life. I recommend you try it rather than stalking these forums round the clock. 

I don’t want to push this too far as you seem like the type whose mother will find them hanging in their bedroom when they realise too late that they’ve wasted their life on something which is essentially a bit of a joke. 

Happy Easter by the way and remember: you’re not useless, you just haven’t applied yourself! :salute:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Yeah that’s what I mean. You think you’re part of a ‘community’ when in reality it’s just something folk used to do for a laugh. That’s sad even by my standards. 

Clearly you take yourself far too seriously and if running deadpools is your sole achievement in life I urge you reassess your life goals. 

You see it’s not so much I’ve been routed out. More the case I witnessed deadpooling become less and less fun and more and more sinister with wannabe professional deadpoolers like you. Admittedly you are also a bit of a cock. Another reason why I visit fleetingly is I went out and got myself a life. I recommend you try it rather than stalking these forums round the clock. 

I don’t want to push this too far as you seem like the type whose mother will find them hanging in their bedroom when they realise too late that they’ve wasted their life on something which is essentially a bit of a joke. 

Happy Easter by the way and remember: you’re not useless, you just haven’t applied yourself! :salute:

It might amaze you but I'm capable of doing other constructive things alongside posting on here. I really don't need a condescending lecture from a middle aged drug addict.... 

And I wouldn't worry so much about my mother finding me hanging as I would about the police finding your kids permanently locked in your basement  

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

It might amaze you but I'm capable of doing other constructive things alongside posting on here. I really don't need a condescending lecture from a middle aged drug addict.... 

And I wouldn't worry so much about my mother finding me hanging as I would about the police finding your kids permanently locked in your basement  

I wish I could afford a drug habit and a property with a basement. These are things I’ll have to aspire to. 

Anyway enjoy yer Easter. Don’t get too downbeat about wasting your life. Just remember, somebody loves you! 

Nobody here mind, but somebody!

Windsor, middle aged? Fuck me, what does that make LFN, medieval?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I wish I could afford a drug habit and a property with a basement. These are things I’ll have to aspire to. 

Anyway enjoy yer Easter. Don’t get too downbeat about wasting your life. Just remember, somebody loves you! 

Nobody here mind, but somebody!

I can afford both - perhaps you want to reassess your own life and stop accusing me of wasting mine, deadbeat, based on internet ramblings on a site full of fucking lunatics that i mainly post on just to WUM sad cunts who are stupid enough to engage. 

12 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I can afford both - perhaps you want to reassess your own life and stop accusing me of wasting mine, deadbeat, based on internet ramblings on a site full of fucking lunatics that i mainly post on just to WUM sad cunts who are stupid enough to engage. 

:D

I thought you didn’t like trolls? I thought you were a valued, serious member of this deadpool community. A lynchpin if you will! And now you admit to being a troll.

Make your mind up ye wee wanker. 

PS. How bigs your basement? :wub:

28 minutes ago, Windsor said:

:D

I thought you didn’t like trolls? I thought you were a valued, serious member of this deadpool community. A lynchpin if you will! And now you admit to being a troll.

Make your mind up ye wee wanker. 

PS. How bigs your basement? :wub:

You do understand how trolling works right? 

Also big enough for a dead body should the need ever arise..... 

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Make sure you curl him on his side when he is dead, so you can get him in the deep freeze when rigor sets in. Oh, and be sure to remove his rings. It's really hard to get them off later. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Make sure you curl him on his side when he is dead, so you can get him in the deep freeze when rigor sets in. Oh, and be sure to remove his rings. It's really hard to get them off later. 

Do dogs wear rings then?

5 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Windsor, middle aged? Fuck me, what does that make LFN, medieval?

Cunt.

I'm still young enough to play with your fun bags.

Mind you, I'd have no idea what to do with them now anyway.

Ok, you win.

Cunt.

53 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Do dogs wear rings then?

A joke is no longer funny if it has to be explained. Maybe read the string of conversation again. Or not, whatevs. 

6 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

A joke is no longer funny if it has to be explained. Maybe read the string of conversation again. Or not, whatevs. 

That would depend on your definition of a funny joke.

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That would depend on your definition of a funny joke.

If you leave your participles dangling, expect someone to take a shot at them.

• Confused 1

Is she dead yet - NO

Well stop bloody well posting in this thread. :rant:  :smiley_f:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Is she dead yet - NO

Well stop bloody well posting in this thread. :rant:  :smiley_f:

Oh god it's another self-appointed arbiter of the forums along to be an annoying fucking cunt.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Cunt.

I'm still young enough to play with your fun bags.

Mind you, I'd have no idea what to do with them now anyway.

It’s easy, just lift up my skirt and there they are, right by my knees.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

Oh god it's another self-appointed arbiter of the forums along to be an annoying fucking cunt.

The irony of you calling someone else a ‘self-appointed arbiter of the forums’ though.

The irony that both Windsor and Deathray are missing is astounding